• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kingkylie

• SinnerCity

I agree with the last sentence. And I hope Britney does not have covid!

I can barely understand what she's saying. But drag her ass, Brit! And fire that ******* security guard.

Girl, it sounds like she has a cold or omicron. Where is her boyfriend? Why doesn't he get her meds or take her to the doctor's office? She needs to prioritize her health.

That was messy as hell. But all I read was Jaime Lynn saying it wasn't her idea. Like they have the same parents she could have been forced. She needs to be more clear in her response. Otherwise it just sounds angry and petty.

I want to be clear that Britney didn't deserve her conservatorship.

I'm not sure I understood everything. When did she have a 104 fever? 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

I'm not following the remix thing?

Oh my goodness Britney wrote a whole book of her own in that

On the one hand, these stream of consciousness type posts are kind of endearing, but on the other hand, they are such a struggle to read.

Edited by stoopidjenna

Get that ***** Britney!! :jonnycat:

But why the **** is she not able to get medication like Aleve when she has a fever?? :biblio: Where is her fiance Sam?? Very concerning..

3 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

Girl, it sounds like she has a cold or omicron. Where is her boyfriend? Why doesn't he get her meds or take her to the doctor's office? She needs to prioritize her health.

This. It's exactly how I felt last week. But I wasn't sure of the dates. Does she mean she has this now?

Sad and hard to read.

I wish her all the best, but I really hope she finds some spiritual healing and therapy. She's broken and it shows. :\

3 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

On the one hand, these stream of consciousness type posts are kind of endearing, but on the other hand, they are such a struggle to read.

"Babe I know you have a fever but I'm going to the gym. I'll be right back." Vibes. 

I could care less about Jamie. Something needs to be done about the fact that she can't get Aleve. Wtf is that about? :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

She wanted to perform different versions of her hits.

I didn't understand a single word except for the rat dragging! yassss gather her!!

11 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

So why cant she hire a new security guard and also why does she only have 1? Also is this security guard someone her family hired

There's probably more than one but they answer to the head of security and can't leave their post without explicit instruction or something. She probably talked to a low level grunt.

Anyway, so Britney probably has COVID :skull: But I don't blame her for not wanting to go to a doctor. it has to be traumatizing

“Good luck selling your book, Jamie Lynn !!!!”

:ahh: 

Where is Sam and why didn’t he go get some for her? She may not have ever heard of gopuff but surely she knows someone who has. 

Seems like Britney has COVID, literally she experienced everything I experienced a month ago and I'm fully vaccinated + booster shot. 

Back on topic, Britney really needs to just quit social media altogether, do that tell all interview and just go, be happy,, be free and live and for Jamie Lynn Spears and the rest of her family, they can and will rot in hell for what they've done, for how they stole from Britney.

Sis writes a lot lol. Anyway, it's really sad to hear how she cannot trust anyone around and her and can't blame her, everybody failed her.

Also, she has some symptoms of covid so sis better get tested and take care.

The fact that some of you care more about her dragging her sister than the fact that the good sis is clearly sick (possibly COVID) and can't get medicine or get to a doctor says all I need to know about what you care about.

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I think what she’s trying to say is that once the conservatorship was in place she was no longer allowed to have creative control over her shows as she once did. Right before the conservatorship was put in place, Britney did a mini “tour” if you could even call it that called the M+Ms tour. The entire show was like 30 minutes long and they were announced literally right before the show was about to start so it was pretty much just for fans in the know and they were at small venues. They were 100% Britney’s shows with little outside influence. I’m almost certain that Britney is saying that she wanted to continue to do these style of shows were she could pick the set list, outfits, etc. on the fly without having so much oversight from planners but the conservatorship wouldn’t let her and just kept forcing her to perform the same songs for 4 years with 0 change in the songs themselves being that they were just the exact track she released in 1998 or whatever. Then she saw Jamie Lynn do basically what she had been asking to do and it upset her because JL literally does nothing except leech off Britney’s work.