• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kingkylie

• SinnerCity

But also hope she doesn’t have..... well y’all know :dancehall: praying for you princess

Britney basically dont cara about Jamie Lynn book or interview :dies:   same here I honestly dont care about her

Yes it was hard to read, I mean they were soooo mean to hear 13 years that know she dont want to see a doctor :weeps: I totally understand her position but I hope she recovers or do better now that she is free, it will be difficult but I know she can do it

i love brit brit but how come she doesn't have any resource to get aleve or any helping hand or medical doctors? Imma postmate her one if her surely expensive security team doesn't want to. I'm really just smh about no one is helping her...

She honestly needs someone to edit these cause… 

it’s not giving what it’s supposed to give. But I guess she wants to enjoy the freedom of her speech. 

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

"She never had to work for anything. Everything was always given to her"  :clap3:GET HER

Finished that spoiled brat!!!

She really went IN and I love to see it, drag that rat of a sister! :clap3:

Also I hope she gets better and doesn’t have an aforementioned virus :dancehall::heart:

Can someone tell her that Uber Eats/GoPuff/DoorDahs have convenience items like Aleve? 

But yas, pop off on that free-loader.