Archive 81 | NETFLIX | Horror TV Series | 90% RT | Jan 14th

X~MoviePoP

An archivist hired to restore a collection of tapes finds himself reconstructing the work of a filmmaker and her investigation into a dangerous cult.

Has a 90% RT score from critics. out TOMORROW. 

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt13365348/

I can’t tell from the trailer if it’s supernatural or not; the supernatural elements looked like they could be a result of the protagonist hallucinating/experiencing psychosis. This looks great but I don’t love supernatural horror, so I’ll have to look more into it! 

I'm on episode 2 and the show is great so far. Love that they are being ambiguous about if it's supernatural or just in the guy's head. I guess i need to watch more. Nothing scary so far, just spooky.

just finished ep3 and i dont know if the guy is crazy, if this supernatural or scifi? but what i do knowis i  will struggle to sleep tonight :monkey:

Just finished episode 2 and this is very promising so far, im actually feeling creeped out :thing: 

I'm on episode 5 and this is so addicting :jonny:

Really curious to see how this all plays out

The lead actors best friend. The big body guy. Isnt he from orange is the new black?

Did he gain weight for this or is it a fat suit

this was so good! Unlike that terrible Mike Flanagan latest mess "Midnight @$$" I really hope its picked up for a season 2!!!

20 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

The lead actors best friend. The big body guy. Isnt he from orange is the new black?

Did he gain weight for this or is it a fat suit

He just gained weight it looks like. He’s always been a thicker dude.

2 episodes left. Melody is so....dumb. Like, she goes out of her way and it's unbearable. 

Edited by Ciel

I just finished watching this and I gotta say the last two episodes were a bit underwhelming. It started really creepy, but in the end it felt a bit "childish" if that's the word to describe. 

12 minutes ago, xrosup said:

How scary is the show? I'd like to watch but I'm not fond of jumpscares

I think you'll be fine! Not that many jumpscares. 

I loved this. Very reminiscent of Rosemary’s Baby and Hereditary. The sci-fi elements were a little unnecessary in my opinion but it was a solid watch overall.

14 minutes ago, Wizard said:

The ending was a bit cheesy, compared to how good the first few episodes were 

It kinda served Charmed :dies:

SCREAMED!!!! My thoughts exactly!