ABC president wants “Only Murders” trio to host the Oscars

Fitzswiftie

7 hours ago, King Dan said:

thats your problem lol they are both comedian legends and selena is a pop icon so...

i'm not talking about them as people i'm talking about the "iconic trio" when i never knew the collabed on a project before

Variety has exclusively confirmed that Pete Davidson won't be hosting and talked about Selena, Steve, and Martin having momentum :duca:

Despite press reports, Variety hears from multiple sources that Davidson will not be hosting the Oscars.

An insider says an informal conversation took place with Davidson’s team — but that’s it. Numerous individuals familiar with the host search say it’s highly unlikely the “Saturday Night Live” star will be selected for the gig.

There has, however, been some momentum for an idea that would involve another millennial star: Selena Gomez, who could host with Steve Martin and Martin Short, her co-stars from “Only Murders in the Building,” creating a perfect moment of corporate Disney synergy for ABC and Hulu. Individuals involved with the Oscars telecast are intrigued by the idea of bringing together comedic legends (Martin has hosted the Oscars twice before) and one of the most popular young, multi-talented performers in Hollywood.

2 hours ago, Royal Culture said:

Variety has exclusively confirmed that Pete Davidson won't be hosting and talked about Selena, Steve, and Martin having momentum :duca:

:jonny5: