Christina Aguilera f/ Ozuna - “Santo“

brainmaniac

1 hour ago, ReH2o said:

:WAP::gaycatina1:

Welp it's not like she's even tried to dance in any of her videos post Not Myself Tonight either. Aside from Pa Mis Muchachas perhaps. 

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopNStuff

• Beautiful Garbage

• WalkAway

• ReH2o

Do we know who directed the music video and when it was shot? Was that the one they were rumored as the reason why she was in Mexico around November?

44 minutes ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Do we know who directed the music video and when it was shot? Was that the one they were rumored as the reason why she was in Mexico around November?

https://nunodirector.com/works

He's worked with Ozuna, Cardi B, Maluma, Tini, Camilo, and many more Latino artists.

I am so happy to see Christina being so passionate about this project, this is already video #3 and just the first EP :jonny:  Fighters are finally getting a whole meal of different courses

Santo salvame
Que tú me tienes perreando
Te gusta quedate
Que yo te digo hasta cuando, cuando!

I hope its tagged as (feat. Ozuna) and not Christina Aguilera & Ozuna

23 hours ago, gingguu said:

At this point she should just keep releasing singles to stream numbers and when the end of the year comes she should pick them all these singles to put on the album... ep things isn't a smart move... (we saw that strategy on miley... and it didn't go well... "she is coming/she is here/she is miley cyrus...")

she seems very intent on doing the 3 EP release and then compiling them into one body of work after all is said and done especially since an english album is suppose to follow after. miley is very fickle and christina at lest once she starts to actually release music she sticks to it.

23 hours ago, juanleon said:

Is this a new version of the leak with Sofia? If so it has a lot of potential

i would love for christina to work with sofia reyes

23 hours ago, PopNStuff said:

I was hoping it would feature Tini instead tho.

i'd so be here for ChrisTini

22 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

from all the latin boys not the irrelevant one :deadbanana2: I mean, Ozuna is a non factor on Latinamerica since 2019. :celestial5:

He had a cute moment in 2017-2018 :rip:

can you do your research? he;s not a flop or irrelevant. he's still one of the main pop boys and can actually score solo hits.

22 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Can't wait :duca: however Ozuna?? he is a fad,,, I feel he is one of the artist that floped during the 2 years of Covid.

Xtina we need Rosalia & Karol G songs :gaycat3:

the rosalia and karol g collabs are confirmed correct?

10 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

There was a rumor going around that the final would feature CaCa, Kali Uchis and Rosalia, but that might've been something based on Pa Mis Muchachas having 3 female features.

i'd kill for KaliTina collab but a Camila one... how would that even sound like?

10 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

supposedly there are 6 songs.

4 of which are already out/leaked 

1. pa mis muchachas

2. somos nada

3. santo

what are the other 3 songs titles that we should be expecting on the ep and will they be having features as well?

6 hours ago, mlaredoperez said:

Well she definitely isn’t skinny anymore and it shows in her dance moves , but she’s putting the effort and it’s nice to see

her current figure is amazing. she doesn't need to be skinny to be considered attractive or marketable. we just need the music to be good, looks to be served and promo. 

7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

1. pa mis muchachas

2. somos nada

3. santo

what are the other 3 songs titles that we should be expecting on the ep and will they be having features as well?

Not sure if it's on this EP, but Lloras Por Na, which supposedly features C Tangana also leaked. It's probably my favourite of the 4 songs. Reminds me of a Latin 'Pipe'.

Edited by Cottonmouth

5 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

Not sure if it's on this EP, but Lloras Por Na, which supposedly features C Tangana also leaked. It's probably my favourite of the 4 songs. Reminds me of a Latin 'Pipe'.

didn't that song also feature karol g and im guessing la fuerza may also be a song too?

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

didn't that song also feature karol g and im guessing la fuerza may also be a song too?

There are rumors its Karol G. I heard the demo that leaked and it was fire. It sounded like X and another female took turns singing the chorus, so it's not like a feature.

We know we will get Pa Mis Muchachas, Somos Nada and Santo for La Fuerza, but who knows if the rest of the collabs will also be included. They might want to save some for the other EPs. 

Rauw Alejandro and X were in the studio together, so really hope they have a collab. I don't see them wasting it.

29 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

can you do your research? he;s not a flop or irrelevant. he's still one of the main pop boys and can actually score solo hits.

the rosalia and karol g collabs are confirmed correct?

dude I live in Latin America lmao
btw I forgot about Caramelo this is the last song we hear about him, considering the reggaeton artists releases music every week like youtubers is a bad sign for him. :celestial5:

whatever I know he's still huge with the latin people in the US, Del Mar was a cute bop there. 

15 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

dude I live in Latin America lmao
btw I forgot about Caramelo this is the last song we hear about him, considering the reggaeton artists releases music every week like youtubers is a bad sign for him. :celestial5:

whatever I know he's still huge with the latin people in the US, Del Mar was a cute bop there. 

and i have family that live there too. y'all just exaggerate ozuna's status like as if his career is in somekind of limbo. he's genuinely doing fine.

20 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

There are rumors its Karol G. I heard the demo that leaked and it was fire. It sounded like X and another female took turns singing the chorus, so it's not like a feature.

We know we will get Pa Mis Muchachas, Somos Nada and Santo for La Fuerza, but who knows if the rest of the collabs will also be included. They might want to save some for the other EPs. 

Rauw Alejandro and X were in the studio together, so really hope they have a collab. I don't see them wasting it.

true and we got 2 more EPs to look forward to so their is that as well

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

Lloras Por Na. It leaked last month or so and I think it’s just Legend in it, if anyone can correct me? Haven’t heard it yet.

SANTO SALVAME QUE TU ME TIENES PERREANDO

TE GUSTA QUEDATE

i am perched for thisssssssssss i need a snippet of the final version, a teaser video clip

13 minutes ago, unbridled said:

SANTO SALVAME QUE TU ME TIENES PERREANDO

TE GUSTA QUEDATE

i am perched for thisssssssssss i need a snippet of the final version, a teaser video clip

Same. If X follows a similar approach as PMM, we will probably get a teaser on Tuesday. I wonder how long the music video will be.

3 hours ago, Beautiful Garbage said:

Lloras Por Na. It leaked last month or so and I think it’s just Legend in it, if anyone can correct me? Haven’t heard it yet.

It definitely features a male, which people claim is C. Tangana. Some parts of the chorus don't sound like X, so people were saying it might be a collab with Karol G. As we saw with PMM, whatever ends up being final can be different from the leaked demos.

No it has two features. I forget who

it legit sounds like it's just X and a male. but I could be wrong. she's using her Pipe/Like I Do vocals in it. 

On 1/13/2022 at 4:18 PM, unclefloprry said:

from all the latin boys not the irrelevant one :deadbanana2: I mean, Ozuna is a non factor on Latinamerica since 2019. :celestial5:

He had a cute moment in 2017-2018 :rip:

:ahh:he is 1000 times more relevant than Xtina.

i like Ozuna and i liked the beat of Pa mis muchachas. hoping for the best 

Edited by selena_lavigne