Jump to content

Christina Aguilera f/ Ozuna - “Santo“


brainmaniac
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • PopNStuff

    39

  • Beautiful Garbage

    55

  • WalkAway

    15

  • ReH2o

    34

I'm scared about this. the leaked version with Nicki was already a hit...

 

I think that they changed the feature to get a hit based on the previous single numbers 

 

I hope it as good as the demo was this song have hit potencial

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, josegnzalez said:

I'm scared about this. the leaked version with Nicki was already a hit...

 

I think that they changed the feature to get a hit based on the previous single numbers 

 

I hope it as good as the demo was this song have hit potencial

It wasn't Nicki, it was the girl who wrote the song. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WalkAway said:

It wasn't Nicki, it was the girl who wrote the song. 

oh my bad, I thought it was Nicki Nicole the voice was pretty similar, nice vocals tho I really enjoyed it :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im ready for the SANTO world domination

:duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rev8 said:

She looks great

 

Woo at the Oops I Did It Again tribute :clap3:

 

Low key yes, LOL the outfit does remind me of the Oops video.

In a parallel universe Britney is on the Spaniglish remix of Santo. :wanda:

I'm excited for this one babes! Xtina is finally giving us something to dance to at the club. :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Won't listen yet. Im waiting for the full ep to have on repeat 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, campelo said:

Do we have more infos on the EP? :lakitu:

It’ll be out the week after the Santo release. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, josegnzalez said:

I'm scared about this. the leaked version with Nicki was already a hit...

 

I think that they changed the feature to get a hit based on the previous single numbers 

 

I hope it as good as the demo was this song have hit potencial

There was a rumor going around that the final would feature CaCa, Kali Uchis and Rosalia, but that might've been something based on Pa Mis Muchachas having 3 female features.

 

giphy.webp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, campelo said:

Do we have more infos on the EP? :lakitu:

supposedly there are 6 songs.

4 of which are already out/leaked 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG OMG OMG :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn’t this the most active she’s been since 15 years? She always has something coming or she’s performing or she’s on a red carpet! Good for her and her stans.

 I’ll check the song when it’s out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Isn’t this the most active she’s been since 15 years? She always has something coming or she’s performing or she’s on a red carpet! Good for her and her stans.

 I’ll check the song when it’s out. 

It certainly is. I hope she keeps them coming after the EP release. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Isn’t this the most active she’s been since 15 years? She always has something coming or she’s performing or she’s on a red carpet! Good for her and her stans.

 I’ll check the song when it’s out. 

i would say her last most eventful year was 2013. she was performing left and right, got skinny and scored 2 top 10 hits. 

too bad she got pregnant by December :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Perched, hope it bops. Legend looks great

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of reggae ton but I am perched for some more Legend X I don't even care anymore. She's been nailing the visuals so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the l word version was already a masterpiece
wondering how they changed it. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

supposedly there are 6 songs.

4 of which are already out/leaked 

:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, popmusicisdead said:

i would say her last most eventful year was 2013. she was performing left and right, got skinny and scored 2 top 10 hits. 

too bad she got pregnant by December :rip:

Well she definitely isn’t skinny anymore and it shows in her dance moves , but she’s putting the effort and it’s nice to see

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

:WAP::gaycatina1:

 

 

screeching if it's true. 

Santo definitely deserves a video with choreo.

:gaycatina1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

:WAP::gaycatina1:

 

 

Excited to see her do heavy choreography again. Seems like they're the ones that did it for PMM and she just did the choreography for Adele's 'OMG.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...