Any MOTOMAMI insider? It's #URGENT

dwuw

this ***** announced the album in the first week of november then dropped a song 2 days later and shes acting like the album doesnt exist

IM DESPERATE

i need INFO

does anyone know when its coming or when shes releasing a 2nd single ANYTHINGGG PLEASE OR THE COLLABS OR IDK JUST SOMETHING SO I DONT UNSTAN

tyra-banks-faint.gif

Just now, Pandora30012 said:

she shared some snippets actually and shes non stop promoting it on instagram

shes only posting pictures with ha bf though

tyra-banks-faint.gif

I heard "Saoko" will be the second single (out January 20th) and Motomami should be coming on February or April (take this with a grain of salt).... I'd like to see what actual insiders know though:giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

It's coming January 28 which is her mother's birthday

how do you know when her mother's bday is

tyra-banks-faint.gif

4 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

I heard "Saoko" will be the second single (out January 20th) and Motomami should be coming on February or April (take this with a grain of salt).... I'd like to see what actual insiders know though:giraffe:

where did you hear that about saoko

tyra-banks-faint.gif

2 minutes ago, dwuw said:

how do you know when her mother's bday is

tyra-banks-faint.gif

My mum is working in Barcelona and her colleague at work is Rosalia's mother. The firm deals with the distribution of building materials. I even got my EMQ vinyl signed by Rosalia.

21 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

My mum is working in Barcelona and her colleague at work is Rosalia's mother. The firm deals with the distribution of building materials. I even got my EMQ vinyl signed by Rosalia.

:deadbanana4:

I don't know. Wasn't she relesing a music video monthly for EMQ? She made that era justice. Meanwhile right now she's just... existing I guess :rip:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i can just feel this era be a critical and commerical trainwreck :bam: truly her artpop :clap:

I have some doubts too. But on the other hand she has a much bigger following than she had when she released EMQ, So just because of that already the era will be bigger. Besides that EMQ didnt make that much noise either until months after its release

I know nothing about anything related to this era but I recently went through all the snippets she’s posted (and I’ve been streaming La Fama quite regularly as well) and now I need this album to be playing in my ears NOW

tyra-banks-faint.gif