Do you find this embarrassing?

MattyTacos

Do you ever hate when your energy gets lowkey desperate or very... "pressured" for something to be a certain way? Like I'm so embarrassed because it was so obvious I wanted to date this guy and I probably choked him with that energy :bibliahh: Like I imagined us having a convo about it because I'm a Libra and I would literally want to throw up if he said he felt the energy I was giving off. It's so weird how we're so self aware :deadbanana2: 

Well, now I'm in my resting phase and just watching men fall for me with no parachute because I am too old to trip for the wrong energy! Especially MY OWN energy. No ma'am. 

ALSO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT SAYING YOU FIND MY EXPERIENCE EMBARRASSING I MEANT THE FEELING I WAS DESCRIBING :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, MattyTacos said:

ALSO PLEASE DON'T COMMENT SAYING YOU FIND MY EXPERIENCE EMBARRASSING I MEANT THE FEELING I WAS DESCRIBING :deadbanana2:

well I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about 

Blame it on your zodiac, sure

is that a thing for libras that we daydream and imagine stuff that would never happen because me too :rip:

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

is that a thing for libras that we daydream and imagine stuff that would never happen because me too :rip:

This is just being human 

Not the zodiac sign discourse in here :deadbanana2: 

But the libra girls that get it, get it!

Edited by MattyTacos

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

This is just being human 

I sometimes hate being human :chick3:

No

1 hour ago, MattyTacos said:

I imagined us having a convo about it because I'm a Libra

This I find embarrassing

28-B12873-42-B4-4-EF8-B161-0206-F6-A12-E

no cuz i understand OP perfectly :deadbanana4: 

i try to lay low a bit when i feel like i’m giving off that type of energy 

I dated a guy a few times and really fancied him, he did me too but he said that my sexual energy was so powerful that he couldn't imagine himself in a relationship with me because I was projecting too much and he's too laid back for that

I was very embarrassed, I was wondering if he lowkey called me desperate :deadbanana4: He still fucked me though and arranged a 3rd date but I never went ahead with it.

I know what you're talking about but I literally take this to the extreme and start to pull back if I'm suspicious that my interest in someone is becoming even remotely obvious :rip:

2 hours ago, MattyTacos said:

I'm a Libra

This is where your pain is coming from, and unfortunately there is no known cure

I know exactly what you're saying and yes I'm a Libra too, it sucks

Why are we so damn romantic and fairytale obsessed. Ugh

Your zodiac means nothing. Its you 

rebirth yourself so that you can change to a different zodiac

The way y'all turned this into a zodiac hate crime :bibliahh: These are the only few that understood the message:

On 1/13/2022 at 12:15 PM, Taylucifer said:

no cuz i understand OP perfectly :deadbanana4: 

i try to lay low a bit when i feel like i’m giving off that type of energy 

THANK YOU :hug:and I'm going to do this in the future now 

On 1/13/2022 at 12:26 PM, WERKER said:

I dated a guy a few times and really fancied him, he did me too but he said that my sexual energy was so powerful that he couldn't imagine himself in a relationship with me because I was projecting too much and he's too laid back for that

I was very embarrassed, I was wondering if he lowkey called me desperate :deadbanana4: He still fucked me though and arranged a 3rd date but I never went ahead with it.

NOT THE POWERFUL SEXUAL ENERGY :bibliahh: whew... don't worry baby you will find someone who wants to feel every damn inch of that. It's so embarrassing when it's with the wrong person. 

Like its his birthday today and he messaged me a few days ago so I just said happy birthday to his story and ran. I do not wanna reconnect at all because I'm so embarrassed but we're still on each other's close friends story :deadbanana2: The energy is confusing and my spirit does not need that bs. 

On 1/13/2022 at 12:56 PM, EdgeofTeeth said:

I know what you're talking about but I literally take this to the extreme and start to pull back if I'm suspicious that my interest in someone is becoming even remotely obvious :rip:

I'm 100% going to do this next time. Like no you fall first but if it's too fast I'm gonna pump the brakes. :deadbanana:

On 1/13/2022 at 1:28 PM, fountain said:

This is where your pain is coming from, and unfortunately there is no known cure

What's worse is I'm October libra