Rumour: GaGa to join Zendaya & Angelina’s MCU

Iceland

1 hour ago, dynasty said:

she has star power so not surprised. however, im just worried she’ll be cast as a character that is meant to played by a beautiful person.

-

:bibliahh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• Bhabylon

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• Iceland

9 hours ago, dynasty said:

she has star power so not surprised. however, im just worried she’ll be cast as a character that is meant to played by a beautiful person.

Why don't you show us how you look like ATRL member dynasty?

On 1/13/2022 at 3:29 PM, Bhabylon said:

Can’t wait for the interviews.

Gaga on playing Sue Storm, “You know… there was a time as Stefani where I really started to feel invisible. I had to question if people could actually see me.”

On 1/13/2022 at 4:14 PM, XAMJ said:

As long as she is not interviewed by the press and we hear a ridiculous story about she prepared for the role. 

:dies: 

This would be huge for her and she should take it if she’s offered. Her film career can’t all be Oscar bait movies.

"I'm proud of be paving the way for so many new york-italians into MCU movies from so on"

Gaga should be a superhero that's a singer!

17 hours ago, dynasty said:

:rip:

From what I remember the initial rumors were about Gaga playing Dazzler, then the more recent were for Emma Frost and I wonder if maybe it was a project that was put on covid hold, so maybe she will be Emma Frost if it resumed? 

Dazzler would be the obvious and more fun choice. Imagine a companion EP to go with an X-Men movie. :WAP:

Edited by kawaiizaddy

Dazzler plz