Rumour: GaGa to join Zendaya & Angelina’s MCU

Iceland

. @ladygaga would be in negotiations with Marvel Studios again, according to MG3.

a while ago, Gaga was asked if she would play a superhero, she said that she would have no problem doing it as long as she has a story with a message.

:clap3:

12 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I think the fan account got the source name wrong. It seems to have originated from this account yesterday called M3 which apparently is reliable with their Marvel scoops.

-

Here for it. Hope she chooses a sick role.

mwvrzf.thumb.jpg.8f9ae5a9d053dc459c09452

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby Judas

• Bhabylon

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• Iceland

Can’t wait for the interviews.

Gaga on playing Sue Storm, “You know… there was a time as Stefani where I really started to feel invisible. I had to question if people could actually see me.”

Edited by Bhabylon

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Gaga on playing Sue Storm, “You know… there was a time as Stefani where I really started to feel invisible. I had to question if people could actually see me.”

:bibliahh:

on topic: i hope so! gaga’s style of acting would be great for a superhero movie i think 

Edited by onlystans

Nah but I can see her being into a role with the X-Men since it’s a queer allegory 

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

:rip:

Nah, I dont believe this

She needs to join the DC camp and become our Poison ivy

Perched. But also what happened to those rumours of her in a Bayonetta movie? I think that kind of role would be really similar tbh and if she only does one I would personally prefer Bayo

Emma Frost, Dazzler or Sue Storm?

tenor.gif

Sue Storm plzzzzzz, imagine what she'd serve on the press tour.

"You know, there are a lot times early in my career, when I felt like the invisible woman, in these rooms with all men. To play her, I had to love her, and I had to truly understand what it means to be invisible. I am Stefani, just as I am Sue, and at the same time Gaga"

I hope she takes whatever character that fight and/or kill Zendaya's character, she would give a very believable performance

Bhabylon

7 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

I hope she takes whatever character that fight and/or kill Zendaya's character, she would give a very believable performance

Bhabylon

stop :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Sue Storm plzzzzzz, imagine what she'd serve on the press tour.

"You know, there are a lot times early in my career, when I felt like the invisible woman, in these rooms with all men. To play her, I had to love her, and I had to truly understand what it means to be invisible. I am Stefani, just as I am Sue, and at the same time Gaga"

:dies:

• ATRL Member
30 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Nah but I can see her being into a role with the X-Men since it’s a queer allegory 

X Men are now a Marvel property u know

As long as she is not interviewed by the press and we hear a ridiculous story about she prepared for the role. 

Very much yes please!

With Feige on MCU, Gaga would be great addition. Hopefully she is an important recurring character, if not main. With them nabbing Harry Styles already, at least we know that MCU is OK working with huge pop star in their movies so long the shoe fits. 

She need to stay away from DCEU though. That franchise is a dumpster fire rn cos WB do not know to handle it. Too muh drama. Joining that party would only tainted her currently spotless acting career. 

"Since I was little I always admired Sue Storm.  She was invisible just me like me but at the same time she was brave and fierce. 

For this role I painted my body with invisible paint and went to the stress in new York, to concerts, restaurants and to the cinema. Is this how Sue felt? I wondered."

Lady Gaga proceeds to show us the poster for Fantastic Four, in which she does not appear, just like in the movie, because she was invisible at the time. 

"I was always Sue, so they [the crew] never saw me on set" 

Lady Gaga is nominated for a Golden Globe as Best Supporting Actress for her role as Sue Storm. 

"She really embodied Sue" says Jessica Alba. 

1 minute ago, venuss said:

"Since I was little I always admired Sue Storm.  She was invisible just me like me but at the same time she was brave and fierce. 

For this role I painted my body with invisible paint and went to the stress in new York, to concerts, restaurants and to the cinema. Is this how Sue felt? I wondered."

Lady Gaga proceeds to show us the poster for Fantastic Four, in which she does not appear, just like in the movie, because she was invisible at the time. 

"I was always Sue, so they [the crew] never saw me on set" 

Lady Gaga is nominated for a Golden Globe as Best Supporting Actress for her role as Sue Storm. 

"She really embodied Sue" says Jessica Alba. 

that would be very GaGa  :jonny5:

38 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Whats MG3? These "rumors" have happened so many times already

I think the fan account got the source name wrong. It seems to have originated from this account yesterday called M3 which apparently is reliable with their Marvel scoops.

-

Here for it. Hope she chooses a sick role.

mwvrzf.thumb.jpg.8f9ae5a9d053dc459c09452