Jump to content

Jennifer Lopez & Maluma - 'Marry Me (OST)'


CosTaSsSs
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dabbyy

    56

  • CosTaSsSs

    62

  • SavagePapi

    79

  • Yudelkis

    123

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:


Never had a conversation with her. :oh:

 

But 39 M views doesnt lie, let say she’s a hit maker ! @stephen1108

 


CHURCH MUST BE A CLUB BANGA !

:loud:

yeah, must be ... her performing with dancers dressed as nuns is already a must see !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

yeah, must be ... her performing with dancers dressed as nuns is already a must see !

I think "Love of My Life" will be a single. It also has a remix version. 

 

 

dance-jennifer-lopez.gif

 

The question is which of these songs are uptempos or downtempos. Hopefully, "On My Way" is the only downtempo track (besides the "Marry Me" ballad version). :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

I think "Love of My Life" will be a single. It also has a remix version. 

 

 

dance-jennifer-lopez.gif

 

The question is which of these songs are uptempos or downtempos. Hopefully, "On My Way" is the only downtempo track (besides the "Marry Me" ballad version). :duca:

I hope the same ...

I wonder if they changed the lyrics for marry me ballad or it wouldnt make sense ? but the lyrics are kinda weird for a ballad haha cant imagine that lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so this is how the soundtrack starts right ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Junlin said:

finally a jlo album :rip:

giphy.gif
but its still not, its an OST. :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

yeah, must be ... her performing with dancers dressed as nuns is already a must see !

-Elle Varner:  She is a Grammy Winner singer-songwriter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tracklist:

2. Marry Me - Kat & Bastian

6. Love of My Life - Jennifer Lopez

7. After Love (Part 1) - Jennifer Lopez

8. Marry Me (Ballad) - Kat & Bastian

10. On My Way - Jennifer Lopez

12. Love of My Life [Arkadi Remix] - Jennifer Lopez

13. On My Way [TELYKast Remix] - Jennifer Lopez

14. After Love (Part 2) - Jennifer Lopez

 

half the album being remixes of the original songs god damn it. and why wasn't lonely included if pa ti was. she should've included more songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

I think "Love of My Life" will be a single. It also has a remix version. 

 

 

dance-jennifer-lopez.gif

 

The question is which of these songs are uptempos or downtempos. Hopefully, "On My Way" is the only downtempo track (besides the "Marry Me" ballad version). :duca:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bwiqsexjltmyyddhngmz

Church (Produced By Danja) is the next single, I guess.


 °CHURCH   -Floyd Nathaniel Hills aka "Danja": He is a Grammy Winner producer, has produced songs for artists such as Britney Spears, Usher, Mariah Carey, Madonna, Whitney Houston, Justin Timberlake, etc

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Tracklist:

2. Marry Me - Kat & Bastian

6. Love of My Life - Jennifer Lopez

7. After Love (Part 1) - Jennifer Lopez

8. Marry Me (Ballad) - Kat & Bastian

10. On My Way - Jennifer Lopez

12. Love of My Life [Arkadi Remix] - Jennifer Lopez

13. On My Way [TELYKast Remix] - Jennifer Lopez

14. After Love (Part 2) - Jennifer Lopez

 

half the album being remixes of the original songs god damn it. and why wasn't lonely included if pa ti was. she should've included more songs.

You forget Church and Lonely must be the second target bonus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

giphy.gif
but its still not, its an OST. :rip:

Well A Star Is Born is seen like a full Studio Album too so this also counts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Annoying is the English album she cancelled in 2015-2016. The Spanish album she cancelled in 2017. The Super Bowl wasted opportunity to release a single/album instead of Vinyl versions of On The 6 and J.Lo, and random singles making her discography look like a Z-lister artist (some of the songs were great, but not all). 

 

As you said, because this is the closest she'll ever get to do an album again she should have added more tracks as well, especially to that unknown band's song and the two remixes spots. After 7 years hiatus we deserve the best, and she clearly doesn't give that to her fanbase, so yeah personally I don't appreciate anything but it's the other way around. 

what did we know about the cancelled english album from 2015/2016? i will never ever forgive her for scrapping por primera vez since it was shaping up to be what seemed like her magnum opus. the inconsistency in quality in her droplets doesn't help at all either. 

11 hours ago, zach said:

Oh 1000%. Her music career is a mess. And now that she's focused on doing movies, we're not gonna get another album in a verrrrrryyy long time. We should have gotten another Spanish and English album in between A.K.A. and this. But at this point, I'm just happy to get ANYTHING from her and expect nothing.

someone needs to publicly drag and clock her on the mismanagement of her music career asap because this is legitimately ridiculous. 

11 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Totally get your point, I'm just stating mine as well. But yeah.. I can't settle with being happy when clearly she doesn't care about her fans anymore. To me she is a celebrity and not an artist anymore. Said it million times that the reason I'm a fan of hers it's 'cause of the music, but if this one flops she should just quit with it in my opinion. Focus on films and being a great actress to get that Oscar nomination she deserves. 

i wouldn't say she's just a celebrity. she's clearly going through a huge acting career revival which is amazing not just for her since in my opinion she is an underrated actress. her issue was always choosing bad movies. but she is honestly inspiring in terms of her work ethic and breaks alot of boundaries for woman especially considering she hasn't stalled as she's gotten older it's impressive. i think if we're not getting traditional albums from her doing musical/soundtracks are the way to go, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Waittt, this is the official cover?

 

20220114-150120.jpg

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952be3158af4d8c595c03

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Waittt, this is the official cover?

 

20220114-150120.jpg

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952be3158af4d8c595c03

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Well A Star Is Born is seen like a full Studio Album too so this also counts.

Home doesn't count as a Rihanna Album tbh.

Home_soundtrack_cover.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Tracklist:

2. Marry Me - Kat & Bastian

6. Love of My Life - Jennifer Lopez

7. After Love (Part 1) - Jennifer Lopez

8. Marry Me (Ballad) - Kat & Bastian

10. On My Way - Jennifer Lopez

12. Love of My Life [Arkadi Remix] - Jennifer Lopez

13. On My Way [TELYKast Remix] - Jennifer Lopez

14. After Love (Part 2) - Jennifer Lopez

 

half the album being remixes of the original songs god damn it. and why wasn't lonely included if pa ti was. she should've included more songs.

You missed 2 songs and lonely simply doesnt fit ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Home doesn't count as a Rihanna Album tbh.

Home_soundtrack_cover.png

Rihanna Did only 3 songs on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

You missed 2 songs and lonely simply doesnt fit ...

"Call me when you're lonely" scene : Kat Valdez is on her car and listening the radio while Lonely is played by a random radio station.

0fdaa9c27e5a3f02a1420cd628b77165a98262e3

 

Lonely is the 2nd Target Bonus Track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Church (Produced By Danja) is the next single, I guess.

Danja :WAP:

 

tenor.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Church (Produced By Danja) is the next single, I guess.

Danja :WAP:

 

tenor.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Waittt, this is the official cover?

 

20220114-150120.jpg

 

2ad75579479c024bf6f768ea6a3acc9081309fe9
Same design, right ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Yudelkis said:


Never had a conversation with her. :oh:

 

But 39 M views doesnt lie, let say she’s a hit maker ! @stephen1108

 


CHURCH MUST BE A CLUB BANGA !

:loud:

ugh i used to love her debut album so much :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sxmescudi said:

ugh i used to love her debut album so much :jonnycat:

Ugh her voice.:heart2:

Let's hope they didn't kept Elle Varner's background vocals on Church. :jonnycat:

Spoiler


@Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs @SavagePapi Plus I guess she's back so we don't want drama like this anymore lol.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...