Target Bonus Tracks:

14. After Love (Part 2) - Jennifer Lopez

Out February 4th. 

Pre-Save for Spotify, iTunes & Deezer:

https://forms.sonymusicfans.com/campaign/jlo_marryme_presave_en/

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09Q9BD8ZZ/ref=dm_ws_sp_ps_dp

Target Edition:

https://www.target.com/p/jennifer-lopez-marry-me-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-target-exclusive-cd/-/A-85415843

Edited by CosTaSsSs

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dabbyy

• CosTaSsSs

• SavagePapi

• Yudelkis

:duca: excited for this and the movie.

Looks promising!

Ostrich feathers, rhinestones and pearls. Girl give me life. :clap3: The ultimate showgirl entertainer as always. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

I hate how every track is (Marry Me)

She really wants him to (Marry Her)!

you guys pay attention to the smallest things ... like who cares if there's (marry me) in the title ???

she's coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I hate how every track is (Marry Me)

Same here, but we are going to stream. :-*

giphy.webp

Kat Valdez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shakira, J.Lo, Selena, Thalia, Paulina & Co

@SavagePapi @Mokichi

YUP

After Love Part 2 may be a Target bonus track :rip: 

1 hour ago, Dabbyy said:

you guys pay attention to the smallest things ... like who cares if there's (marry me) in the title ???

she's coming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s just odd. I’m perched though. It’s about time we get new JLO music

I can't even describe how embarassing this is gonna be LMAO. This is Love? era all over again. An unknown group having a spot on the soundtrack, five Jen songs (one is already released) two collabs (one released, one teased) two remixes( that no one asked to be in the first place and took two spots of the album) and two versions of the same song. 13 tracks=38 minutes!!:ahh:

They better have a deluxe edition coming as the After Love (Part 1) is named such, and it wouldn't make sense to release just one version and name it like that. lol

There’s gotta be a deluxe of some sort because Lonely isn’t on here…

29 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I can't even describe how embarassing this is gonna be LMAO. This is Love? era all over again. An unknown group having a spot on the soundtrack, five Jen songs (one is already released) two collabs (one released, one teased) two remixes( that no one asked to be in the first place and took two spots of the album) and two versions of the same song. 13 tracks=38 minutes!!:ahh:

They better have a deluxe edition coming as the After Love (Part 1) is named such, and it wouldn't make sense to release just one version and name it like that. lol

(Divorce Me) is coming!!

2 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

Same here, but we are going to stream. :-*

giphy.webp

Kat Valdez >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shakira, J.Lo, Selena, Thalia, Paulina & Co

@SavagePapi @Mokichi

Kat eating the girls up! New Latin MPG!

Screenshot-20220113-161026-Video-Player.

@CosTaSsSs If you need the source.

This is pretty underwhelming imo. So basically, 9 original songs + 3 remixes & 1 ballad version.

They stated she was singing 9 songs in it's entirety in the film. So then that's all the 9 songs I guess.

I'm so glad this is a soundtrack album and not a studio album.

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

It’s just odd. I’m perched though. It’s about time we get new JLO music

This not a "J.Lo album". She's mentioned this so many times. This is her singing in character.

1 minute ago, SavagePapi said:

This not a "J.Lo album". She's mentioned this so many times. This is her singing in character.

When I was telling the "yes fans" on BB that this is Kat Valdez not JLo album, they told me "what's the difference?, it's JLo singing" and now they act like "Why complaining? it's a Kat Valdez record" ahh.gif

4 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

When I was telling the "yes fans" on BB that this is Kat Valdez not JLo album, they told me "what's the difference?, it's JLo singing" and now they act like "Why complaining? it's a Kat Valdez record" ahh.gif

WTH? :toofunny3: 

Of course we're all excited because it's "Jennifer Lopez", but the music is based off of her character. The character has a different personality, different trajectory, different sound, etc. Therefore, the music is not "J.Lo". Even Jen stated that it's different from her own material.

It's not that hard for them to understand. I'm assuming they are just thirsty for any "album".

11 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

WTH? :toofunny3: 

Of course we're all excited because it's "Jennifer Lopez", but the music is based off of her character. The character has a different personality, different trajectory, different sound, etc. Therefore, the music is not "J.Lo". Even Jen stated that it's different from her own material.

It's not that hard for them to understand. I'm assuming they are just thirsty for any "album".

tbh for me marry me song for example sounds like a song that easily could be jlo's .... more like lyrics is very kat valdez but the music fits jlo too lol you know what I mean ...

1 minute ago, Dabbyy said:

tbh for me marry me song for example sounds like a song that easily could be jlo's .... more like lyrics is very kat valdez but the music fits jlo too lol you know what I mean ...

I was gonna say just this, the songs are def “JLO” tracks. I feel like she only said that for marketing reasons tbh. These songss are very on brand with stuff she’s done in the past lmao. 

10 minutes ago, Dabbyy said:

12 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

I was gonna say just this, the songs are def “JLO” tracks. I feel like she only said that for marketing reasons tbh. These songss are very on brand with stuff she’s done in the past lmao. 

I said that in the base. I mean the character itself is not far-fetched from her real life persona. And there lies the problem. I think the film is an odd choice for her imo, but it does look fun.

I'm just not sure how that's gonna fair with music critics. I don't think they will be kind here. She's essentially playing herself, and that includes the music.