Hillary Clinton is the 'best option' to win in 2024

midnightdawn

The defense of Hillary and the electoral college is such a kii cause Dems tried to use that as an excuse for Trump not “actually winning” (he did), then turned around and said this:

Like :ahh: 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• BGXKB

• Buddy

• Artistofthedecade

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they're saying that she's even going to win. They're just positing that she's their best chance, meaning... that all-in-all, Democrats are screwed for at least a decade or more due to Biden's ineptitude and inability to govern. Unironically, the party would be better off right now if Trump were president. They'd have a chance at bettering their House majority instead of losing it potentially for good. They might have had a chance to pick up some winnable Senate seats as well. But, given the fact that they barely won, and in a way that the Republicans could reasonably sow doubt in the validity of their victory (a pandemic leading to expanded voting-by-mail) leading to mass voter suppression and decreased access to absentee balloting in order to "protect the vote," they're about to potentially lock themselves out of ever regaining a trifecta for a generation.

18 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I don't think they're saying that she's even going to win. They're just positing that she's their best chance, meaning... that all-in-all, Democrats are screwed for at least a decade or more due to Biden's ineptitude and inability to govern. Unironically, the party would be better off right now if Trump were president. They'd have a chance at bettering their House majority instead of losing it potentially for good. They might have had a chance to pick up some winnable Senate seats as well. But, given the fact that they barely won, and in a way that the Republicans could reasonably sow doubt in the validity of their victory (a pandemic leading to expanded voting-by-mail) leading to mass voter suppression and decreased access to absentee balloting in order to "protect the vote," they're about to potentially lock themselves out of ever regaining a trifecta for a generation.

Does this fear-mongering really work? 

Dems flipped multiple states in 2020 that hadn’t voted Dem in decades. Dems won the Georgia runoffs. I’m looking forward to the midterms. Reps have been deafeningly quiet since 2020.

3 hours ago, BGXKB said:

Does this fear-mongering really work? 

Dems flipped multiple states in 2020 that hadn’t voted Dem in decades. Dems won the Georgia runoffs. I’m looking forward to the midterms. Reps have been deafeningly quiet since 2020.

It's... really not fear-mongering. Dems have burned a LOT of goodwill that voters have given them since taking office after the 2020 election, and Biden has cemented their death spiral by being a completely ineffective president and not meeting the moment. Which, he set up himself, by the way. He created the student debt crisis with his bill to make it impossible for debt holders to declare bankruptcy. HE did that. He also made Dems downballot suffer by declaring that Trump was an anomaly and that the Republicans would be normal, good-faith actors without him in the picture, in order to appeal to a sense of bipartisanship that hasn't existed since the four years following 9/11.

Don't know why you're looking forward to anything. The midterm is going to be an absolute bloodbath, and it will be deserved.

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Unironically, the party would be better off right now if Trump were president. 

well gas would be cheaper, and inflation might not have happened. :mandown:

DeSantis is winning in 2024 anyways.  I'm not sure why no one has said his name yet in this thread, but it's pretty obvious he'll win if he runs.  Trump could run and choose DeSantis as Vice and that would be a no-brainer victory as well.  And that would set up DeSantis for the next 8 years after that.

This is the most out of touch thing I have heard in a long time LOL.  The democrats decay is speeding up I see.

The fact that the conservatives are at their most bigoted and evil they have been in a long time and the democrats still manage to lose... I ...

Edited by katara