Hillary Clinton is the 'best option' to win in 2024

midnightdawn

Hillary in 2016 :

2 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Those “tens of millions of people” were always a minority of Americans so yes I can continue to ignore them especially when they’re as lowdown and repulsive as they are, but if they ever think they’re coming back into the White House again they better be ready to fight like hell because it’s not happening lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• BGXKB

• Buddy

• Artistofthedecade

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

I was talking about the 2019 Trump-Ukraine call. Please don’t shut me down with a Trumpkin talking point. 

We know several Trump campaign officials had contact with Russian intelligence officials in 2016. Paul Manafort, 2016 Trump campaign chairman, went to prison for it.

In 2019, Trump called Ukrainian President Zelensky, pressured him to investigate Hunter Biden, or else he would withhold $400 million in military aid.

Trump only released the aid package after becoming aware of a whistleblower complaint about his activities. He’s finished.

You're straying too much from the original point of the thread :dies: 

None of this changes that Trump won over Hillary in 2016. And nothing productive is achieved from denying that. 

Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

Hillary in 2016 :

The way these people will accuse us of being Trumpian just cuz we call out their toxic irrational counterproductive mentality. Like, fine *****, lose :dies:  

So corny. Conservative media spent all of 2018-2019 also pushing the idea of Hillary running again. On the other hand, the Dem Party truly cannot come up with any new ideas or leaders. Obama was truly their one lucky miracle, otherwise I don't think they would've won a national election in the past 30 years.

1 minute ago, Buddy said:

You're straying too much from the original point of the thread :dies: 

None of this changes that Trump won over Hillary in 2016. And nothing productive is achieved from denying that. 

He lost the popular vote in 2016 and 2020.

He was the first president to be impeached twice.

Trump supporters don’t need to be treated seriously besides maybe seriously treated for dementia. They’re supporting someone who called for a hostile takeover of the Capitol because they lost harder than ever. They’re cheaters, scumbags, terrorists, and just silly stupid little trolls. There is no other kind of person who could even still support Trump after January 6, 2021. 

12 minutes ago, Buddy said:

The way these people will accuse us of being Trumpian just cuz we call out their toxic irrational counterproductive mentality. Like, fine *****, lose :dies:  

What was irrational about how wrong you were about collusion in 2016? Multiple Trump campaign officials went to JAIL for collusion with Russia. Just because the heavily scrutinized investigation by a new FBI director who was literally installed because the last one kept looking into this very issue decided not to pursue further action against Trump specifically does absolutely not mean that there was no collusion in 2016. 

What’s more toxic and counterproductive than legitimizing someone who rioted the Capitol because he lost the damn election? Come the **** on people everyone who still supports Trump is a sociopath and you better watch the hell out for them because they will stab you in the back.

Stop giving them legitimacy. Treat them like the stains they are. They rioted the Capitol and it’s like everyone already forgot about it or like that was just some normal thing that’s totally happened a thousand times before. :skull:

20 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

What was irrational about how wrong you were about collusion in 2016? Multiple Trump campaign officials went to JAIL for collusion with Russia. Just because the heavily scrutinized investigation by a new FBI director who was literally installed because the last one kept looking into this very issue decided not to pursue further action against Trump specifically does absolutely not mean that there was no collusion in 2016. 

What’s more toxic and counterproductive than legitimizing someone who rioted the Capitol because he lost the damn election? Come the **** on people everyone who still supports Trump is a sociopath and you better watch the hell out for them because they will stab you in the back.

I don't support Trump nor do I have any liking for his supporters. This thread is not about Trump handling his 2020 loss disgracefully, it is about Hillary being the best 2024 candidate which she is simply not. 

23 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

Stop giving them legitimacy. Treat them like the stains they are. They rioted the Capitol and it’s like everyone already forgot about it or like that was just some normal thing that’s totally happened a thousand times before. :skull:

It's not about giving them legitimacy. They proved they could win in 2016, dirty tactics or not. The truth is they can win again, especially with the current state of administrative inaction. The presidency is not a morality contest. Stains who riot the capitol can win too. You burying your head in the sand by denying this in attempt to save your party face is not going to benefit you electorally come 2024. 

1 minute ago, Buddy said:

I don't support Trump nor do I have any liking for his supporters. This thread is not about Trump handling his 2020 loss disgracefully, it is about Hillary being the best 2024 candidate which she is simply not. 

I agree there are many “more electable” options, but Clinton nearly won in 2008, practically won in 2016, and has only risen in popularity since while Trump has tanked. 

There needs to be some credit given to someone who was so wrongly disliked only to withstand the criticism and steadily earn back the public’s trust. No, Clinton’s not particularly popular, but she is more popular now than in 2016.

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

It's not about giving them legitimacy. They proved they could win in 2016, dirty tactics or not. The truth is they can win again, especially with the current state of administrative inaction. The presidency is not a morality contest. Stains who riot the capitol can win too. You burying your head in the sand by denying this in attempt to save your party face is not going to benefit you electorally come 2024. 

No they can’t win again and if you keep talking like this you’re going in the bin with all the other little terrorists.

Stop giving insurrectionists legitimacy. :)

1 minute ago, BGXKB said:

I agree there are many “more electable” options, but Clinton nearly won in 2008, practically won in 2016, and has only risen in popularity since while Trump has tanked

There needs to be some credit given to someone who was so wrongly disliked only to withstand the criticism and steadily earn back the public’s trust. No, Clinton’s not particularly popular, but she is more popular now than in 2016.

Whether or not her likability has risen since 2016 is irrelevant - she is still one of the most hated politicians of all time and turns out magats in droves. You are overstating Hillary's "recovery" immensely. The woman is electoral poison  :dies: 

7 minutes ago, BGXKB said:

No they can’t win again and if you keep talking like this you’re going in the bin with all the other little terrorists.

Stop giving insurrectionists legitimacy. :)

I'm a terrorist for giving Democrats tips on how to not **** up 2024...

whoopi-okay.gif

10 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Whether or not her likability has risen since 2016 is irrelevant - she is still one of the most hated politicians of all time and turns out magats in droves. You are overstating Hillary's "recovery" immensely. The woman is electoral poison  :dies: 

7 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I'm a terrorist for giving Democrats tips on how to not **** up 2024...

whoopi-okay.gif

There’s been two impeachment trials since 2016. He’s finished.

Just now, BGXKB said:

There’s been two impeachment trials since 2016. He’s finished.

whoopi-okay.gif

And yet he's still a free man who can run for a 2nd term.

Democrats are typically the ones fear mongering that Trump will run in 2024, so this convo is so WEIRD. I'm tired of hearing his name.

Hillary would lose big in 2024 regardless of opposing candidate.  

21 minutes ago, Buddy said:

whoopi-okay.gif

And yet he's still a free man who can run for a 2nd term.

Democrats are typically the ones fear mongering that Trump will run in 2024, so this convo is so WEIRD. I'm tired of hearing his name.

Hillary would lose big in 2024 regardless of opposing candidate.  

whoopi-okay.gif

4 hours ago, Buddy said:

A vocal minority who won Trump the presidency in 2016. 

7A3D56B1-9693-474A-AFFF-B75C66C96E3F.thu

With less votes in total than Hillary. 

Biden won with millions of votes extra, sadly Dump cannot relate :heart:

16 minutes ago, getback said:

when she lost to Trrump again then what :toofunny2:

She'll blame literally everyone (including Bernie!) except herself because she's an arrogant, corrupt narcissist like Trump :mandown: