Hillary Clinton is the 'best option' to win in 2024

midnightdawn

No she’s not and if it’s down to her and trump again then trump is going to win hands down. Leave her rot with the rest of corrupt old decrepit politicians and bring in some fresh, young person. It’s ridiculous that the only candidates are 70+ year old rich and out of touch elite criminals. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• BGXKB

• Buddy

• Artistofthedecade

Top Posters In This Topic

She would be 77 years old

http://31.media.tumblr.com/06ba0cb4a6193ab59e7dd3373567bbc2/tumblr_n85iudWZbI1s68l8vo1_250.gif

40 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Can't wait to vote against your senile fave in 2024 :fan:

I wouldn't use senile since that can happen to Bernie any day. He's in his early 100's.

Kamala, Pete and Hilary being the Dems top choices... :deadbanana4: And if Joe runs for office again they're basically giving up the presidency to Trump. Just bring in someone new & young ffs 

Edited by Billionaire

24 minutes ago, Khal said:

Is she even going to run again considering Trump is most likely running in 2024? Imagine the PTSD :skull: 

There’s no way they’re going to let Trump run again or it will be the end of the Republican Party. 

Stop giving Trump legitimacy. He is a terrorist who should have been rightfully impeached. He never should have been legitimized in any capacity in the first place and everyone who let it happen and everyone who wants it to happen again must be singled out as threats to democracy and threats to America.

The Trump brand is a sociopathic cult. They never were about politics, only chaos, as the January 6 insurrection demonstrated all too well. They are terrorists and they must not be legitimized or even recognized in any official capacity ever again. 

All the right wing media like FOX and Daily Mail posting this to energize the Trump voters.

Remember, nobody energizes them as much as Hillary. 

1 hour ago, Underclass King said:

The way Hillary never fails to make some people here foam at the mouths. :fan:

I imagine anger is the normal reaction when confronted with people who caused genocide, yes. 

I imagine the reaction to Pol Pot or Pinochet would be the same.

Edited by Communion

4 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

HELL NO.

She is UNIQUELY DESPISED

mtH8zgZ.jpg

35NdZcM.jpg

I think Bernie’s time has past… and given how right wing the democrats are… I can’t see a progressive getting a nom for some time (sadly).

That being said - I adore Bernie and he would have made an amazing candidate.

1 hour ago, BGXKB said:

There’s no way they’re going to let Trump run again or it will be the end of the Republican Party. 

Stop giving Trump legitimacy. He is a terrorist who should have been rightfully impeached. He never should have been legitimized in any capacity in the first place and everyone who let it happen and everyone who wants it to happen again must be singled out as threats to democracy and threats to America.

The Trump brand is a sociopathic cult. They never were about politics, only chaos, as the January 6 insurrection demonstrated all too well. They are terrorists and they must not be legitimized or even recognized in any official capacity ever again. 

Why are you acting like there's a choice? :rip: Trump will run in 2024, and he will win the primary, and all the other Republicans will suck his farts in order to appease his fanbase. 

4 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

Maybe she can finally say Happy Birthday to the future Miss President!

:gaycat6:

I really feel like that tweet was the exact moment the universe (or fate or God or whoever) decided that she was going to lose that election :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Yikes. I hope she becomes a candidate so Trump can win easily :toofunny2:

Makes sense your racist ass would be a Trump supporter.

OT: This neoliberal war hawk will terrorise us til the day she dies, I fear. How many times does she wanna humiliate herself, and be the harbinger of mass alt right uprisings? :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, Donquizote said:

Yikes. I hope she becomes a candidate so Trump can win easily :toofunny2:

When homosexuality gets outlawed and you get locked up forever ahhhhh

EcRKKQy.thumb.png.b4fcf26ccee1154f2f304e