Demi in the studio; Teases Rock music?

thatsmydemi

The emojis: 💀🕷️🖤

This confirms the spider as the symbol of the new era, just like the butterfly was the symbol of Dacing with the Devil. 

And they seem to be ready to give us ALL :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, jonnysands91 said:

She comes across so try hard these days, it's so cringe. 

*they

16 minutes ago, jonnysands91 said:

She comes across so try hard these days, it's so cringe. 

your post serving

ImagenImagen

9 minutes ago, certified lover boy said:

This is happening two years too late, their comeback album should've been pop-rock imo

Now it's the perfect time imo. Time to turn all the hate they recieve into an angry Rock album. :duca: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Pop/Punk/Rock please. I need my paramore influenced album :jonny:

even tho I’d still love an album with the current synth pop Trend because their voice would slay that sound

16 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

*they

My bad, they!

10 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

your post serving

ImagenImagen

It was more a general outlook on their persona these days. The shaven head, tattoo going through this gender awakening yet saying they still doesn't understand it. Like there's a lot going on and most of it fits what's on trend. 

2 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

Pop/Punk/Rock please. I need my paramore influenced album :jonny:

even tho I’d still love an album with the current synth pop Trend because their voice would slay that sound

Imagine if they return with a Everything You're Not (DEMO) sound :jonny5: 

Oh wow, can't wait.

14 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

your post serving

ImagenImagen

Omg :ahh:

5 minutes ago, jonnysands91 said:

My bad, they!

It was more a general outlook on their persona these days. The shaven head, tattoo going through this gender awakening yet saying they still doesn't understand it. Like there's a lot going on and most of it fits what's on trend. 

It's not really fair to blame them for being confused about their gender identity though... a lot of us are going through similar things

Especially when you grew up in a conservative household it can be hard?

5 minutes ago, Rob_Matteo said:

It's not really fair to blame them for being confused about their gender identity though... a lot of us are going through similar things

Especially when you grew up in a conservative household it can be hard?

No i'm not blaming them, it's more so around their whole breakout into this gender fluidity and coupled with their often at times insensitive/weird comments, it can be confusing to understand. 

they kinda REALLY excel with pop rock. like their first two albums are what i return to the most after all (with some Unbroken scattered about). so if they do go this route again i am 100% here for it

As a lover of their first two pop rock albums, I can't wait for an updated rock sound from Demi :jonny: