Jump to content

US: 30 certified 3x Platinum


Fnooky
 Share

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

30 vinyl have multiple versions tho... So are you telling they were not organic? :coffee2:

That's literally not true. Reputation has 5M units, Lover has almost 4M and Folklore has 3.2M but somehow 30 outsold with its... 1.9M units? :rip:

 

Some of you don't even check numbers before making such claims like these and it shows :coffee2:

The inflation :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • supertiffany

    16

  • Bey Admired

    26

  • Headlock

    27

  • Artistofthedecade

    15

I'm getting so much secondhand embarrassment from Adele's obsessed second fanbase omg. They can't stop LOSING.

 

SLAY, the likable and the talented Adele! Not everyone has that!

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The inflation :deadbanana2:

 

31 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

was like are those global sps or what :rofl:

Numbers from Nielsen,

 

Reputation
2017 - 2.336.000
2018 - 988.000
2019 - 457.000
2020 - 294.000
2021 - 361.000

Total - 4.436.000 (+YT 2017-2019 units)

Lover
2019 - 2.191.000
2020 - 876.000
2021 - 648.000

Total - 3.715.000 (+YT 2019 units)

Folklore
2020 - 2.204.000
2021 - 924.000

Total - 3.128.000

Doesn't include pre-2019 Youtube units (or shipments)

suburbannature

 

OT :clap3:

Edited by Artistofthedecade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

was like are those global sps or what :rofl:

 

56 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The inflation :deadbanana2:

 

You guys are completely out of touch, aren't you? :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

Check out this and his other tweets to understand it

 

 

 

He literally tweets fake numbers/predictions all the time :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Monday said:

The meltdowns in here because Adele isn't flopping like #they tried to insist she was when every other metric said otherwise. You have to laugh :lmao:

 

Congrats to the queen for effortlessly slaying yet another era! 

Her second fan base really hoped and prayed for her to flop, so they must be feeling very  discouraged rn :/ Don’t give up hope guys, I’m sure 40 will quench your thirst for a supposed flop. But for now, you’ll have to continue living with the knowledge that your fave is not coming close to Adele in the US or around the world anytime soon :cm: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

The inflation :deadbanana2:

 

The only one that's could be considered inflated is 'reputation'.

 

Per Nielsen SoundScan numbers, 'reputation' is at 4.44M units, 'Lover' at 3.73M units and 'folklore' at 3.15M units in the US.

 

And the RIAA, unlike Nielsen up until the year 2020, not only includes video streams too, but also doesn't down weigh them like Nielsen does, so in RIAA numbers, each album has even more units.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bey Admired said:

Her second fan base really hoped and prayed for her to flop, so they must be feeling very  discouraged rn :/ Don’t give up hope guys, I’m sure 40 will quench your thirst for a supposed flop. But for now, you’ll have to continue living with the knowledge that your fave is not coming close to Adele in the US or around the world anytime soon :cm: 

And yet only one of them is the most successful artist of the 21st century as per official Billboard stats, and it isn't Adele :intoit:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Her second fan base really hoped and prayed for her to flop, , so they must be feeling very  discouraged rn :/

You would know a thing or two about predicting flops and underperformances Bey Admired, wouldn't you? :sistrens:

 

Edited by Artistofthedecade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Her second fan base really hoped and prayed for her to flop, so they must be feeling very  discouraged rn :/ Don’t give up hope guys, I’m sure 40 will quench your thirst for a supposed flop. But for now, you’ll have to continue living with the knowledge that your fave is not coming close to Adele in the US or around the world anytime soon :cm: 

I saw all of the emotional backflips, cartwheels and front handsprings in the earlier pages insisting this was trickery and not a valid sales figure, as if their fave doesn't engage in antics with multiple editions and versions with her releases. Made the news go down even easier :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

You would know a thing or two about predicting flopping, wouldn't you? :sistrens:

 

I literally said I don’t think she will :skull: :ahh: See, when you’re not an obsessed hater you are able to make objective and informed observations. 

 

I also think the first thread was a valid observation. She massively underperforms on Apple Music compared to other streaming services, since her fanbase is very white. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Feanor said:

And yet only one of them is the most successful artist of the 21st century as per official Billboard stats, and it isn't Adele :intoit:

 

The same Billboard that named 21 as the biggest album of all time? :thing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what other pop girl albums have done these numbers in recent times?

 

Congrats to Miss Adkins ofc 30, here's to 5x platinum by 2023

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

what other pop girl albums have done these numbers in recent times?

 

Congrats to Miss Adkins ofc 30, here's to 5x platinum by 2023

She’s the only female to have an album certified 3x Platinum in the 2020’s :fan: I think people are also going to be very surprised at the longevity this album has. IDW is going to be a massive album seller and provide it the longevity as we go into Autumn this year. I think 5x platinum is very possible by the end of the year actually. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

She’s the only female to have an album certified 3x Platinum in the 2020’s :fan: I think people are also going to be very surprised at the longevity this album has. IDW is going to be a massive album seller and provide it the longevity as we go into Autumn this year. I think 5x platinum is very possible by the end of the year actually. 

I have learned to never count miss adkins out completely. never know when she'll surprise you :-*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

when you’re not an obsessed hater you are able to make objective and informed observations.

 

"Taylor charts 8 albums inside of top200 in AM"

17 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

She massively underperforms on Apple Music compared to other streaming services, since her fanbase is very white. 

suburbannature

Edited by Artistofthedecade
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

The same Billboard that named 21 as the biggest album of all time? :thing:

Indeed it is :thing:

 

But you referred to Taylor not coming close Adele, not to 21.
 

And in that regard, that same Billboard site gives us a clear answer as to who’s the bigger artist :thing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...