Jump to content

Avril Lavigne f/ blackbear - "Love It When You Hate Me"


greeneyedsoul
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Blankspace2010

    159

  • greeneyedsoul

    57

  • ProudLBS

    90

  • KKKIMO92

    47

HERE WE GO :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Girl fix that title;

 

Avril Lavigne - 'Love it When You Hate Me' Ft. Blackbear

Edited by Blankspace2010
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How do we know THIS is the second single ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Girl fix that title;

 

Avril Lavigne - 'Love it When You Hate Me' Ft. Blackbear

As per thread title etiquette thread 

 

Featured artists are added with an f/ before the track name

example Madonna f/ Swae Lee - "Crave"

 

She tagged blackbear in her latest story. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can’t wait! I know a lot of y’all want it to be released Friday so it gets a whole week start but I hope it comes tomorrow, like Bite Me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

As per thread title etiquette thread 

 

Featured artists are added with an f/ before the track name

example Madonna f/ Swae Lee - "Crave"

 

She tagged blackbear in her latest story. 

Just capitalize "It" please :mandown: that word is never lowercase in titles

Edited by rihannabiggestfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I dont think its the 2nd single just a Promo single :duca:

 

However is feat Blackbear so is probably one of the good songs of the album it will make us anticipate more the new album to be released next month :party:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The My Happy Ending of this album! :jamming:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, xanjaxx said:

So the snippet posted earlier today is actually this song? 

What snippet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wanted another solo song or the Machine Gun Kelly collab.

 

I am more excited to see the album cover than listening to the track. I hope both surprise me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cutthroat said:

What snippet? 

Like 12 hrs ago a snippet of an unreleased was released on YouTube, lyrics like “love when you hate me” can be heard there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xanjaxx said:

Like 12 hrs ago a snippet of an unreleased was released on YouTube, lyrics like “love when you hate me” can be heard there 

If you mean this…

 


Then no, this is an old demo that’s probably going to leak. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, xanjaxx said:

So the snippet posted earlier today is actually this song? 

What?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, xanjaxx said:

Like 12 hrs ago a snippet of an unreleased was released on YouTube, lyrics like “love when you hate me” can be heard there 

Link?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Black bear better score the good sis a hit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

If you mean this…

 


Then no, this is an old demo that’s probably going to leak. 

 

I wish and I hope but the title is there, in the lyrics, and if it turns out to be this… it technically makes sense to appear when it’s scheduled to be released 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, xanjaxx said:

I wish and I hope but the title is there, in the lyrics, and if it turns out to be this… it technically makes sense to appear when it’s scheduled to be released 

The title isn’t in there? She says “and I love and I hate ya” and the song is called “Love It When You Hate Me” 

 

I hope this isn’t the song as the snippet sounds like a demo. :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...