Mabel - "Let Love Go"

GustavoBardusco

Her next single (via The Sun)

On another called Let Love Go, which is expected to be her next single, she sings: “Staying by the phone, hoping you’ll call, only to find you never missed me at all. So I need to let love go, cause it ain’t giving me what I deserve.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17210352/mabel-hits-back-at-exes-new-album/ 

So the 2nd single was supposed to be Good Luck, then she started to tease Overthinking on TikTok and now is Let Love Go :deadbanana2:

A mess if the album is no longer titled About Last Night :rip:

That song sounds cute but it's too Dua Lipa-ish, more than ever. Definition, Overthinking and Crying on the Dancefloor are all better

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Hmm… I’m not sure about trusting The Sun on this one tbh.

I just want Good Luck :jonny5:

This article is so fake they’ve just looked at what songs have leaked on dbree lmao they have no actual info 

13 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Her Levitating arrived

Have you heard it?

Just now, Plebhead8 said:

Have you heard it?

Yeah but she also teased it already

32 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Yeah but she also teased it already

can see uk radio eating let love go tbh !

i got no idea what should i process on the sun news here given their rep, we got teases for 4-5 songs and im on edge of fatigue waiting on any official announcement.

her ig of course dodged the release date rollout and instead we might got complete new concept/name album. im NOT done but i know she would want the single to have full treatment promo,

then smash right off the gate with her album out, :sats:

OT: following dua sound, okay mabel ok :heart:

Edited by Polgg48

honestly, she makes FANASTIC generic music! It's like Bebe's "Sacrifice"

edit: not at her dropping the worst out of the 3 :irate:

Edited by Delirious

On 1/11/2022 at 3:56 PM, Lady Claire said:

So the 2nd single was supposed to be Good Luck, then she started to tease Overthinking on TikTok and now is Let Love Go :deadbanana2:

A mess if the album is no longer titled About Last Night :rip:

That song sounds cute but it's too Dua Lipa-ish, more than ever. Definition, Overthinking and Crying on the Dancefloor are all better

she's been teasing multiple songs. let love go was teased on the ig post with overthinking and crying on the dancefloor. the album title has not changed. the song also doesn't sound dua esque either. you stans need to stop the comparisons. 

with definition leaking they should've just released that one.

On 1/11/2022 at 5:50 PM, Supervillain said:

Her Levitating arrived

i'd want nothing more for mabel. let's hope a good video and promo is set.

On 1/12/2022 at 3:08 AM, Polgg48 said:

her ig of course dodged the release date rollout and instead we might got complete new concept/name album. im NOT done but i know she would want the single to have full treatment promo,

then smash right off the gate with her album out, :sats:

OT: following dua sound, okay mabel ok :heart:

unless you have confirmation let's not spread fake news about a new concept/name/album. again dua did't invent disco/synth pop.

On 1/12/2022 at 9:34 AM, Supervillain said:

No :rip: 

besides good luck and definition any other strong single contender songs on the album? or any tea in general about what's going on with the album?

On 1/12/2022 at 1:05 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

Another phone related song.. 

:coffee2:

42 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

besides good luck and definition any other strong single contender songs on the album? or any tea in general about what's going on with the album?

Don't know what's going on with her but yes there are loads of bops and single contenders.

Just heard all the leaks including ‘trash’ which is underwhelming tbh. Give us good luck & let’s start this album campaign from the top...

• ATRL Moderator

I enjoyed Let Them Know a lot!!! The snippet of this song sounds good, and I hope we eventually get the album but it's not looking good for Mabel sadly :noparty:

4 hours ago, kelly-clarkson said:

I enjoyed Let Them Know a lot!!! The snippet of this song sounds good, and I hope we eventually get the album but it's not looking good for Mabel sadly :noparty:

what u mean?

2 hours ago, jayster123 said:

what u mean?

She had the album ready and registered (the 2nd single and album title were even teased on Let Them Know's video) but after LTK underperfomance she now said that she "couldn't tell" if the album was coming this year, but was hoping to release. Basically Polydor seems lost on what to do with her next :skull:

4 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

She had the album ready and registered (the 2nd single and album title were even teased on Let Them Know's video) but after LTK underperfomance she now said that she "couldn't tell" if the album was coming this year, but was hoping to release. Basically Polydor seems lost on what to do with her next :skull:

I don't get why labels let one underperforming single affect everything. By delaying other music and her album it's only going to set her back even further. They need to accept she isn't going to be the next Dua Lipa but push her anyway instead of alienating her fans even further. 

Longer snippet from TikTok, sounds great to me 

Edited by Plebhead8

Sounds alright, idk if it will do much on the charts but whatever it takes to get the album out at this point.