• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan BTE

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Britney Jean

• ZeroSuitBritney

Not ha trying to look like 2002ney with that hairstyle and makeup dddd :gaycat6: But as embarrassing as this is, I kind of, am interested to see what the "How Could I Want More" chanteuse has to say.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Not ha trying to look like 2002ney with that hairstyle and makeup dddd :gaycat6: But as embarrassing as this is, I kind of, am interested to see what the "How Could I Want More" chanteuse has to say.

I'm just ready for Britney to drag her on instagram in the next few days.

2 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I'm just ready for Britney to drag her on instagram in the next few days.

That will be the best to witness :fan: Imagine if she does a video of it, rather than notes or through post. Utter demolition :jonny:

Her releasing a memoir is giving the same energy as Demi going on twitter and threatening to go to the studio to make more music after the Capitol Riot

For her sake, she better not mention Britney. :rip:

she really should just stop while she’s ahead. Britney is gonna drag her so hard on IG. She’s clearly fed up

Surely Britney has sent a cease and desist or something. Also when the hell is anyone going to get sued? I'm genuinely curious I thought Britney would go after them by now...or does more need to be done first to build a case.

Well this ought to be good.

And by good I mean trash. 

And by trash I mean disgusting.

And by disgusting I mean Jamie-Lynn Spears. 

Can’t wait for Britney to drag this on her Insta :rip:

She better finally apologize to Alexa Nikolas for bullying her on the set of Zoey 101

sis needs money since britney cut her off

34 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Also when the hell is anyone going to get sued? I'm genuinely curious I thought Britney would go after them by now...or does more need to be done first to build a case.

Britney’s lawyer just wanted to end the conservatorship for his own interests 

He hasn’t done anything else.. he has not deposed ANYONE. And apparently right now he is scheming with Lou Taylor’s lawyer and seeking for a settlement.

tbh whenever Britney decides to talk and be in front of the camera it’s over for her and the rest of the family

now is really the only time Jamie Lynn can show her face in public before Britney really goes in

back to... this bword that got a lot to say about me in the media, jamie lynn whats good

how are they gonna interview her? do they speak RAT?

Damage control before the second season of her Netflix show is released, and she will either be killed off or they will cancel it :cm:

I don't care bout that moon faced mongrel

MY QUESTION: Why the hell would ABC/GMA throw their relationship away with Britney just like the NBC did around 2007.

Honestly a very stupid move on her behalf. How can they possibly not ask her about Britney when it’s been one of the biggest stories in the world for the past year or two? 

"Britney being held captive is none of my concern!"

This ******* *****!!!