Janet Covers February 2022 Issue of Allure Magazine

Horizon Flame

3 minutes ago, easy HME said:

Is she Muslim ?

She is not a Muslim. This has nothing to do with religion.

She was wearing revealing things in 2020 earlier on in the promotion of Black Diamond. Throughout her career, she has been covered head to toe for many eras. It's not out of the ordinary. Janet hasn't always revealed her body. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• kishi

• Horizon Flame

• robbyds

8 minutes ago, kishi said:

She is not a Muslim. This has nothing to do with religion.

She was wearing revealing things in 2020 earlier on in the promotion of Black Diamond. Throughout her career, she has been covered head to toe for many eras. It's not out of the ordinary. Janet hasn't always revealed her body. 

Ok gotcha.

I guess I assumed that because most familiar Janet to me is from early 10s and she was quite sexy around that time

10 hours ago, easy HME said:

Ok gotcha.

I guess I assumed that because most familiar Janet to me is from early 10s and she was quite sexy around that time

She was fully clothed in the 80s and more recently since 2008.

This is an amazing photoshoot. I know the documentary will be amazing as well, but I’m ready for some more music. 

1 hour ago, kishi said:

The Number Ones tour (particularly Essence show) begs to differ :skull:

4 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

The Number Ones tour (particularly Essence show) begs to differ :skull:

I saw #1s twice. She was covered head to toe. The most she showed was cleavage. 

Essence Music Festival the same thing plus legs. No abs out, just tight fitting clothes. 

love the hair. A crown fit for a black queen. 

So this is why she had that hair in that Allure video?

I hope she ditched it before the next era though :rip:

I see Janet is really getting back out there again, not too long ago she stayed giving PSA's on her bed lol, Queen is coming to snatch :jonny5:

The hair would be so perfect without the literally bald sides. That’s what keeps throwing me off. Even if she had it shaved down to some kind of fade, it would look a lot better. But it’s the baldness that irks me. 

Now when she drops those braids, you won’t even notice. Hopefully if it’s a braids era, she goes for a more Jimmy Fallon/The View look. 

13 hours ago, kishi said:

She CLEARLY was practicing lol. The inshallah comments and other things. 

I think she stays covered now cause her weight and body consciousness. Same thing in the 80s. She always felt fat. When she is chunkier she covers up more. 

17 hours ago, kishi said:

She’s actually quite back to where she started. She did the half nude thing for so long people forget how she wore suits and was covered up all through the 80s. 

I do think her not being thin thin has a little to do with it but even on The State of the World Tour in 2017, when she slimmed down she was still covered up, although her bare legs became a thing. TBH, I find it refreshing. She took the sex thing so far that it was almost full on *****graphic and no longer shocking. The sensual “No Sleeep” was way more interesting than the graphic “Warmth,” “Moist,” and “Would You Mind.”

b64e3a9072a5eed185102ae71ed23db5.jpg

1170081162606fa8439a442118aeef9a.jpg

MV5BZGY3YTk5ODAtNWZmZi00YWUyLWFkYWUtMDFj

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I think she stays covered now cause her weight and body consciousness. Same thing in the 80s. She always felt fat. When she is chunkier she covers up more. 

She was still covered up on the 2017 tour. 

6 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

So this is why she had that hair in that Allure video?

I hope she ditched it before the next era though :rip:

I see Janet is really getting back out there again, not too long ago she stayed giving PSA's on her bed lol, Queen is coming to snatch :jonny5:

This IS the new era. 

35 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

She was still covered up on the 2017 tour. 

She was covered up on that tour, but she definitely wore more form fitting clothes.

I honestly have no problem with Janet  deciding to cover up more, but please for the sake of God just wear something form-fitting/that compliments her shape well. Burn every last harem-style pants in the wardrobe.

SOTW Tour had great outfits, especially round 2. I wasn't in LOVE with the Metamorphosis outfits, but they weren't as bad as the original Unbreakable Tour white outfit. :mazen:

rs_634x1024-150901044453-634.Janet-Jacksjanet-jackson-on-stage-on-first-night-of

Thankfully the **** was GONE by the time I saw her in Miami

janet-jackson-ubreakable-world-tour-secr

Edited by stephen1108

On 1/11/2022 at 6:20 AM, robbyds said:

Serving FACE but what is she wearing? :swan:

Her bedding? :rip:

On 1/11/2022 at 6:28 AM, Janet said:

beautiful 

Where's the album tho 

6 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

She was covered up on that tour, but she definitely wore more form fitting clothes.

I honestly have no problem with Janet  deciding to cover up more, but please for the sake of God just wear something form-fitting/that compliments her shape well. Burn every last harem-style pants in the wardrobe.

SOTW Tour had great outfits, especially round 2. I wasn't in LOVE with the Metamorphosis outfits, but they weren't as bad as the original Unbreakable Tour white outfit. :mazen:

rs_634x1024-150901044453-634.Janet-Jacksjanet-jackson-on-stage-on-first-night-of

Thankfully the **** was GONE by the time I saw her in Miami

janet-jackson-ubreakable-world-tour-secr

I will never EVER understand what that mess was supposed to be. She only wore one costume the entire show. 

15 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I practiced once upon a time and simply stating that isn't enough. I assume she embraced and respected it as it was her ex husband's culture and faith. But Janet is a Christian and spiritual. 

A lot of times her weight is a factor in what she wear (2019), but she still covers up even in great shape post-1995 (TVR tour is mostly formal wear and RWU tour was mostly giving arms).

11 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

She’s actually quite back to where she started. She did the half nude thing for so long people forget how she wore suits and was covered up all through the 80s. 

I do think her not being thin thin has a little to do with it but even on The State of the World Tour in 2017, when she slimmed down she was still covered up, although her bare legs became a thing. TBH, I find it refreshing. She took the sex thing so far that it was almost full on *****graphic and no longer shocking. The sensual “No Sleeep” was way more interesting than the graphic “Warmth,” “Moist,” and “Would You Mind.”

b64e3a9072a5eed185102ae71ed23db5.jpg

1170081162606fa8439a442118aeef9a.jpg

MV5BZGY3YTk5ODAtNWZmZi00YWUyLWFkYWUtMDFj

True. She just prefers being comfy and not revealing her body all the time. She loves telling us she's a tomboy.

4 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

I will never EVER understand what that mess was supposed to be. She only wore one costume the entire show. 

I'm so glad we got a wardrobe change at the Miami show. But still feel like one more costume would have been great. 

Unbreakable tour costumes were plain BAD. SOTW tour was an upgrade

On 1/11/2022 at 7:46 AM, Smooth Criminal said:

Watch out, peasants!

jj_feb2022_cover7.jpgjj_feb2022_cover5.jpgjj_feb2022_cover4.jpg

A serve!

The meta data shows that the photos were shot November 12, 2021.