Jump to content

Janet Covers February 2022 Issue of Allure Magazine


Horizon Flame
 Share

Recommended Posts

she’s serving mon dieu :jonny6:

 

janetgenic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FreeXone

    4

  • kishi

    6

  • Horizon Flame

    9

  • robbyds

    5

The photoshoot omg :jonny5:

where is the albummmm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's too much clothing for me but she's for sure giving good face

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She is so amazing! I love her SO much! I can't wait for her documentary. Hope she put all her heart out. Years living in company of anguish and probably a lot of shame that she never deserved. Imagine the trauma. A true legendary artist that only offers love deserves only our love. Slay a lot with this new documentary and Black Diamond, Janet!

Will she release this album, tho? Cause she is not talking about it anymore. Or, at least, I never see it being discussed or announced by any means anymore. :stare:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the best photoshoot she’s done (besides Meta coffee table book) in like a decade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, starsailor said:

She is so amazing! I love her SO much! I can't wait for her documentary. Hope she put all her heart out. Years living in company of anguish and probably a lot of shame that she never deserved. Imagine the trauma. A true legendary artist that only offers love deserves only our love. Slay a lot with this new documentary and Black Diamond, Janet!

Will she release this album, tho? Cause she is not talking about it anymore. Or, at least, I never see it being discussed or announced by any means anymore. :stare:

She’s posted several teaser pics of her in the studio on IG so SOMETHING is coming but nobody knows what or when.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KKKIMO92 said:

I really don’t follow these things, so thanks for explaining. Regardless, Im happy that she decide to move her ass and sever us.

Apologies for the “tone deaf” comment. It was unnecessary as you didn’t have any ill intent in your original comment,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very star wars future aesthetic. She always goes for this look off and on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Smooth Criminal said:

Watch out, peasants!

 

jj_feb2022_cover7.jpgjj_feb2022_cover5.jpgjj_feb2022_cover4.jpg

DEVOURED! :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

The hair has got to go but everything else looks good

It works for this photoshoot but yes ITS GOT TO GO!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love her... But why is she wearing a comforter? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love her make up and hair. Looks stunning.:smitten: The coat is throwing it all off idk. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Smooth Criminal said:

Watch out, peasants!

 

jj_feb2022_cover7.jpgjj_feb2022_cover5.jpgjj_feb2022_cover4.jpg

why that cover when you have the third pic RIGHT THERE!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the photoshoot is better than the cover :deadbanana2:

 

they always pick the most conservative photos for the cover :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MY LEGENDARY FAVE!!!!!!! :jonny4: This is another level of serve. Mutha is coming. Let me start saving my money. I have a feeling I’m going to need it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

I love her... But why is she wearing a comforter? 

She loves to cover up. Queen of Comfort(er).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

I love her... But why is she wearing a comforter? 

It’s cold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, kishi said:

She loves to cover up. Queen of Comfort(er).

Lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is she Muslim ?

Not trying to be insensitive,and I know she is older bit she has been wearing mostly ill fitting clothes in recent years that hide her body.

 

OT is there another reason she is conservative with her clothes in past 6-7 years.

 

She looks amazing nonetheless though. I love all pictures except the cover.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...