• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeXone

• kishi

• Horizon Flame

• robbyds

Looking at the other photos, the cover, at least now makes sense. Like they all do have that avant garde look and feel.

Omg some of these pictures with the hair especially are serving Yzma. If Disney were to ever make a live action The Emperor’s New Groove then they need to cast her. I miss seeing Janet act and that would easily be her funniest/most campy role to date :gaynetcat2:

42 minutes ago, Smooth Criminal said:

Watch out, peasants!

jj_feb2022_cover7.jpgjj_feb2022_cover5.jpgjj_feb2022_cover4.jpg

OMG. I love these. Especially the third. It reminds me of the Metamorphosis program, which has some of her best images ever!

She looks stunning :clap3: The Black Diamond era needs to have this aesthetic too! 

I'm loving that b/w one but idk why they felt the need to glue that **** to her chin. Sometimes these editorials be doing weird **** just for the sake of being weird rather than considering if it actually looks good.

Edited by Aerosol

1 hour ago, Smooth Criminal said:

jj_feb2022_cover5.jpg

THIS SHOT!!! this is so ***** she looks fabulous :gaynetcat4:

1 hour ago, Smooth Criminal said:

Watch out, peasants!

MUTHA :jonny5:

54 minutes ago, Aerosol said:

I'm loving that b/w one but idk why they felt the need to glue that **** to her chin. Sometimes these editorials be doing weird **** just for the sake of being weird rather than considering if it actually looks good.

I think they were aiming for Afrofuturism. And we know she loves Star Wars and stuff, let her have fun for once

Serving Budget, can’t she star in some bigger magazine like Vogue?

4 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Serving Budget, can’t she star in some bigger magazine like Vogue?

Vogue has historically kept black women off their cover with only a handful being on the cover in more recent years (i.e Beyoncé, Rihanna, Serena Williams, etc.) It’s rather tone deaf to suggest she should’ve went to Vogue as if it’s that simple or that she would even be asked to be on the cover for that matter. Neither Janet, Mariah or Whitney ever got to be on the cover of US Vogue in their prime. Given how massive they were, it was obviously racially-motivated, and it’s still an issue to this day.

Absolutely STUNNING! :eek:

This pic gives me chills 

jj_feb2022_cover5.jpg

A legend.

A beauty.

A work of art.

1 hour ago, IMPACTNET. said:

Vogue has historically kept black women off their cover with only a handful being on the cover in more recent years (i.e Beyoncé, Rihanna, Serena Williams, etc.) It’s rather tone deaf to suggest she should’ve went to Vogue as if it’s that simple or that she would even be asked to be on the cover for that matter. Neither Janet, Mariah or Whitney ever got to be on the cover of US Vogue in their prime. Given how massive they were, it was obviously racially-motivated, and it’s still an issue to this day.

I really don’t follow these things, so thanks for explaining. Regardless, Im happy that she decide to move her ass and sever us.

3 hours ago, Smooth Criminal said:

Watch out, peasants!

I like the third one.

She looks gorgeous!!!

Ageless Empress

It’s crazy to think the majority of people don’t realize she was there and did that way before their faves. Better yet that their faves were able to do this thanks to her.

The cover, her face looks like the AFY/DJ eras. Youthful Queen 

:jonny6:

She looks PHENOMENAL.

QUEEN JANET! :jonny5:

AND SHE'S SERVING FASHION! :jonny5: