P**** Riot feat. Tove Lo - “Punish”

Generation Braindead

New song featuring Tove Lo coming soon!

Edited by Generation Braindead

But we need queen Tove to start her era!! She always has amazing vinyl, merch, visuals and just overall EXPERIENCES. When she puts out an album, you live in that era for at least a year or two. The way she kept to her promises and released Fire Fade and Blue Lips says a lot about her RESPECT for her fans

Russian-Swedish collpase incoming

4 hours ago, XtianB said:

But we need queen Tove to start her era!! She always has amazing vinyl, merch, visuals and just overall EXPERIENCES. When she puts out an album, you live in that era for at least a year or two. The way she kept to her promises and released Fire Fade and Blue Lips says a lot about her RESPECT for her fans

I think she's done writing her next album and has it mostly recorded. She recently described it as being darker than Sunshine Kitty very "existential" and she has an album title already. 

2 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

I think she's done writing her next album and has it mostly recorded. She recently described it as being darker than Sunshine Kitty very "existential" and she has an album title already. 

Sunshine Kitty was shite so she can only do better 

7 hours ago, XtianB said:

The fact she self funded them too because the label viewed them as vanity projects.  An ICON. 

17 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

The fact she self funded them too because the label viewed them as vanity projects.  An ICON. 

well her father is a billionaire 

44 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

well her father is a billionaire 

So? What's your point? Does that mean she didn't fund it herself? Does that mean she doesn't earn her own money? Does that mean she hadn't spent years writing hits for some of your faves and working as a GaGa tribute act in shitty clubs before her own career took off because she liked her financial independence? I'm sick of people throwing around this "their daddy's a billionaire" thing as if it somehow makes someone less of an artist. If their father's that rich they don't need to work a day in their life. They choose to work, and she chooses to invest in  non-profitable films because she believes in her vision and her art, and doesn't like to break promises to her consumers. 

2 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

So? What's your point? Does that mean she didn't fund it herself? Does that mean she doesn't earn her own money? Does that mean she hadn't spent years writing hits for some of your faves and working as a GaGa tribute act in shitty clubs before her own career took off because she liked her financial independence? I'm sick of people throwing around this "their daddy's a billionaire" thing as if it somehow makes someone less of an artist. If their father's that rich they don't need to work a day in their life. They choose to work, and she chooses to invest in  non-profitable films because she believes in her vision and her art, and doesn't like to break promises to her consumers. 

RESPECT, wow.

15 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

getherjade-get.gif

NOBODY is messing with Tove's babes!

On 1/11/2022 at 2:36 PM, Generation Braindead said:

Where is this tea from?

I see Tove Lo in any capacity, I CLICK. :jonny5:

8 hours ago, pimmelfratze said:

Where is this tea from?

also she said she's coming early this year but we have no specific dates yet

On 1/15/2022 at 8:07 AM, Generation Braindead said:

Cringey, but I hope the song is 🔥 

I love Tove so much.