Variety: Republic putting PM4 on hold

TalkThatRihanna

well it’s over

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Start The Music

• MingYouToo

• Limitless

• KatyPrismSpirit

If they're smart he's re-recording a pop alt rock/folk record 

Idk why he's flopping out of nowhere :skull:

Anyways i wouldn't count him off since he's a male and his audience is made mostly by straight males

He hasn't released a good single nor promoted properly for a while. He will easily smash with even a decent song once he officially starts a new album cycle.

I hate record labels so much :deadbanana2: I’ve loved the two singles too. GP being trash as usual.

People defending him :rip: The only song he ever made with a lick of substance was Circles.

Just now, collin said:

People defending him :rip: The only song he ever made with a lick of substance was Circles.

Not really lmao been following him for years you’re a basic pop listener of course you think that sis :deadbanana2:

44 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

Not really lmao been following him for years you’re a basic pop listener of course you think that sis :deadbanana2:

I’m really not babes. :skull: Laughable 

Not shelved nnn scream 

Wasn’t his last album massive? I’m kinda shocked they haven’t released a new album just to see what it would do commercially. 

:gaycat6: I knew that it was republic, if it was for Posty i'm sure he'd just drop music all the time when its ready.. pretty sure he said this himself a couple years ago
Anyways still hoping they can figure it out and we get the album in March/April :gaycat6:

The singles so far have been awful and total non events so I don't blame them...

I was still confused at what PM4 was, Atrl cares about male popstars like that? :psyduck:

19 hours ago, wish said:

Not Republic SHELVING this album

it's not looking good for the 2018 fad

https://atrl.net/uploads/monthly_2021_12/billie-eilish-is-*******-OVER.thumb.gif.631a7d14f50e75959fbdfaf0cb6b3513. gif

The name of this gif :skull:

Kinda tragic considering male acts usually only have to put in minimal effort to have decent longevity in the industry. 

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Kinda tragic considering male acts usually only have to put in minimal effort to have decent longevity in the industry. 

the 4th album curse truly doesn’t discriminate anybody :chick1: 

Spoiler

besides taylor, drake & the weeknd 

On 1/11/2022 at 8:39 AM, Alak96 said:

Shelved after TANKED like Familia!

literally not necessary to mention this.

yall need to relax he had 3 huge album and eras and very shadey that his label isn't releasing his new album basically because he hasn't renewed his contract future with them. ******* labels man.