The Weeknd teasing “new trilogy” - follow-up to Dawn FM?

Feanor

After Hours - Dawn FM - 3rd album to complete the trilogy? :jonny:

Edited by Feanor

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackJesus

• Brando

• MALAMENTE

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan theories suggest that the 3rd part is called After Life, the whole concept of the character going through death phases is awesome and I can’t wait to see what else he has in store, such a committed visionary :clap3:

FUME HATERS FUME! We love an artist dedicated to his craft! Y’all can keep whining oVerExposed!!!

I thought Every Angel is Terrifying made it pretty clear that After Life is coming. Also, I adore Dawn FM and really like The Weeknd, but he can be kind of obnoxious/full of himself sometimes. The people screaming "overexposure" may be right pretty soon.

Edited by sweetblindness

As a Rihanna fan, the people saying he’s overexposed and needs to slow down now will VERY much regret their wishes if he ever chooses not to release an album for 6 years…. Or more. 

I am the ghost of beauty mogul’s past here to tell you, be careful what you wish for.

The more the merrier from Weeknd! 

2 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

As a Rihanna fan, the people saying he’s overexposed and needs to slow down now will VERY much regret their wishes if he ever chooses not to release an album for 6 years…. Or more. 

I am the ghost of beauty mogul’s past here to tell you, be careful what you wish for.

The more the merrier from Weeknd! 

Exactly! They don’t get it :jonny6:

I liked After Hours better than Dawn FM. Excited to see what he has in store for us on After Life (?).

Absolutely in love with this concept so far, definitely sickening.

Pink Floyd who?

5 minutes ago, legendofthetour said:

FIw5fTvXIAkEVB7.jpg

Serving Taylor 

So if he is old in this album, will he be dead in the next?

So the trilogy is After Hours, Dawn FM and After Life? And what other trilogy did he release? 

34 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

We want something other than another 80s album though 

22 minutes ago, wish said:

We're TIRED

:coffee:

7 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

So the trilogy is After Hours, Dawn FM and After Life? And what other trilogy did he release? 

14 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

His original 3 mixtapes that got him famous (House of Balloons, Thursday, Echoes of Silence) were eventually compiled into a single album called Trilogy