The Amazing Race 33

Genius1111

All discussion relating to The Amazing Race 33 (US version) goes here.

The teams were really likable this season, and I wonder how Covid will be incorporated starting the fourth leg

55 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

The teams were really likable this season, and I wonder how Covid will be incorporated starting the fourth leg

They have their own amazing race charter (the return of the iconic "eat sleep and mingle" at the pitstops!!) and self driving EVERY leg... which after that taxi only leg with weak tasks is badly needed. Besides that it'll be interesting how the tasks are implemented, hopefully not as ratchetly as the recent taraus season.

The cast is STRONG though, lots of potential in a lot of the teams. 

6 minutes ago, splozo said:

They have their own amazing race charter (the return of the iconic "eat sleep and mingle" at the pitstops!!) and self driving EVERY leg... which after that taxi only leg with weak tasks is badly needed. Besides that it'll be interesting how the tasks are implemented, hopefully not as ratchetly as the recent taraus season.

The cast is STRONG though, lots of potential in a lot of the teams. 

I also believe 2 teams didn't return, so idk if they bring back eliminated teams or have less legs or more NELs

The radio host twins are a chaotic disaster and I'm absolutely living for them

9 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Wish CBS gave green light few months earlier for TAR production to filmed TAR33 on late 2019 before Miss Rona was a thing.

Are there any spoilers for ho the replacement teams are? It better be the eliminated teams getting a 2nd chance.. I don't want to see no Leo & Jamal again or other past horrible teams that keep returning :biblio:

12 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

Are there any spoilers for ho the replacement teams are? It better be the eliminated teams getting a 2nd chance.. I don't want to see no Leo & Jamal again or other past horrible teams that keep returning :biblio:

They better bring in 4 teams because it looked like only 5 teams were about to race

It's disappointing that nearly half the teams still competing weren't able to return. 

On 1/12/2022 at 10:59 PM, Kamil24 said:

12 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

They better bring in 4 teams because it looked like only 5 teams were about to race

Only 5 teams returned but they brought back Arun & Natalia and the singing cops to make it 7 competing teams. 

Edited by Shy Boy

Sad Anthony and Spencer didn't return. Knew the reality show dating team were gonna break up lol

22 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

It's disappointing that nearly half the teams still competing weren't able to return. 

Only 5 teams returned but they brought back Arun & Natalia and the singing cops to make it 7 competing teams. 

Ugh not the singing cops :noparty:

1 hour ago, kaveer said:

Sad Anthony and Spencer didn't return. Knew the reality show dating team were gonna break up lol

why didnt they return?

Hopefully the singing cops serve OUT-OUT like a Katy single post 2016.

For me, I am rooting for Ryan and Dusty and maybe Racquel and Kayla. 

Omg I didn't even know a new season was starting :deadbanana2: lemme catch up. Hopefully it'll be more engaging than last season ffff

Lmao the cops :rip: And weird that the eliminated teams were the bottom two.

I wonder if it's a shorter season or there will be more NELs?

There was a speed bump for the two revived teams (rolling some giant cabbage) and it was in some out-of-the-way location. This explains why they were in the bottom two.