Billie wins the Golden Globe

Blade Runner

Johnny
Message added by Johnny,

The offenders who have flamebaited the Hive in this thread have been warned appropriately. Please get back on topic, as any subsequent arguments and off-topic posts will result in a thread ban (or a warning, if necessary). Thanks for your cooperation!

And, congratulations Billie!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MrLovett

• Dreajae

• Born to Run

• period sis

If Bee tried with a better song she would've got it , campagning or not :shakeno:

On 1/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

It's expected. Bey doesn't have to win anything, she's Beyoncé. 

Good for Billie for continuing the streak of mediocre Bond songs to win though. I expect whoever sings the next one to win, also. There's a theme. Unless they're a person of color, that is. 

17 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

"Mediocre duds" that are nominated for awards of excellence? You sound like a complete idiot. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110c43de2725bc7881c6

Billie Eilish won the award of excellence with a ~mediocre~ song. Your fave is missing on the charts, critics' year-end lists, and awards. A full-time birthday blogger who posted Jisoo (BLACKPINK) out of all people on her website to be some kind of relevant in this day and age. Let that sink in.

3 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Billie Eilish won the award of excellence with a ~mediocre~ song. Your fave is missing on the charts, critics' year-end lists, and awards. A full-time birthday blogger who posted Jisoo (BLACKPINK) out of all people on her website to be some kind of relevant in this day and age. Let that sink in.

The meltdown. :rip:

Ewvl_p0WEAYB3b2.jpg

We see why you're mad. :heart2:

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

The meltdown. :rip:

Ewvl_p0WEAYB3b2.jpg

We see why you're mad. :heart2:

It's your base having meltdowns in a Billie thread. :clownny:

Just now, Born to Run said:

It's your base having meltdowns in a Billie thread. :clownny:

I guess that's what happens when the insecure decide to gaslight!

Also, this thread is about the result of the Best Original Song category at the Golden Globes, in which Beyoncé was also nominated. Kii at you acting like this is the Billie base. :toofunny3:

Just now, MrLovett said:

I guess that's what happens when the insecure decide to gaslight!

Also, this thread is about the result of the Best Original Song category at the Golden Globes, in which Beyoncé was also nominated. Kii at you acting like this is the Billie base. :toofunny3:

Talking about insecurity, you fellow stan called the award winning song mediocre then went on praising something as nominate for the same award of excellence is just :jonny5:

Just now, Born to Run said:

Talking about insecurity, you fellow stan called the award winning song mediocre then went on praising something as nominate for the same award of excellence is just :jonny5:

Funnily enough, people are allowed to have opinions on art. :rip: I personally love "Be Alive", but half the Hive on this forum hate it. It's called having an opinion.

Just now, MrLovett said:

Funnily enough, people are allowed to have opinions on art. :rip: I personally love "Be Alive", but half the Hive on this forum hate it. It's called having an opinion.

Then are people allowed to clapback or what? You literally had nothing to say and decided to call it a meltdown and assumed I'm mad... about my fave winning :clownny:

Once again, no one cares about "Be Alive", check the charts/lists/awards. This thread is about Billie winning, whether you want to make it about race or quality of the songs. Now go back to track your faves birthday site.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

Then are people allowed to clapback or what? You literally had nothing to say and decided to call it a meltdown and assumed I'm mad... about my fave winning :clownny:

Once again, no one cares about "Be Alive", check the charts/lists/awards. This thread is about Billie winning, whether you want to make it about race or quality of the songs. Now go back to track your faves birthday site.

Not you randomly having a meltdown again. :rip: Girl, get a grip. Why are you whining about random birthday posts Beyoncé's intern does on her site, just because someone said they don't like "No Time to Die"?

If we check the awards, we'll still find "Be Alive" being nominated. So clearly people do care. I'm begging you to get a grip and move on, because... that was embarrassing.

Just now, MrLovett said:

Not you randomly having a meltdown again. :rip: Girl, get a grip. Why are you whining about random birthday posts Beyoncé's intern does on her site, just because someone said they don't like "No Time to Die"?

If we check the awards, we'll still find "Be Alive" being nominated. So clearly people do care. I'm begging you to get a grip and move on, because... that was embarrassing.

Because it's still the funniest thing happened this year.

Your fave wishing a BLACKPINK member (who's not even the most popular one and barely acknowledged Beyonce) happy birthday.  Like, the jokes wrote themselves.

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Because it's still the funniest thing happened this year.

Your fave wishing a BLACKPINK member (who's not even the most popular one and barely acknowledged Beyonce) happy birthday.  Like, the jokes wrote themselves.

If that is the funniest thing that has happened to you these last few weeks... :toofunny3: That's pretty tragic.

Just now, MrLovett said:

If that is the funniest thing that has happened to you these last few weeks... :toofunny3: That's pretty tragic.

You stan a birthday blogger.

14 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

You stan a birthday blogger.

What a "drag". :toofunny3:

On 1/9/2022 at 10:12 PM, R.E.M. said:

If you think an award show with decades of corruption/racism under their belt is a true barometer for impact, relevance, and quality :deadbanana4:

If you think the other awards shows don't have decades of corruption and politics (to include political wins not just losses) yet stans scream impact, relevance and quality when their faves win...

C'mon this wasn't a shock win. Why do you all pretend other award shows don't have the same type of corruption

out of the list, billie deserves 

On 1/9/2022 at 10:17 PM, Bears01 said:

Dawg, Beyonce could literally buy you and your family. You’ll never be her, so take your rage and anger and your keyboard warrior words somewhere else lmao 

Projection considering your word choice.

It's ok Billie won the award...and most importantly expected.

On 1/10/2022 at 12:09 PM, faeldsam said:

lmao idk why there's so many people fuming in this thread about voters being problematic

NTTD remains the better song for sweeping all 12 awards it was eligible for in this season :zzz:

That part

23 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

The Hive doesn't care about the awards no matter how many times you say otherwise. Which is why everyone has been saying they expected her to be nominated and not win.

You look just as stupid, if not more, questioning the idea of these awards going out to what the industry considers to be, "excellence".  I obviously wasn't  referring to only the Golden Globes, you idiot. This isn't the only award ceremony these songs will be nominated. Trying way too hard to be cute and funny not even knowing what the hell you're talking about. And appropriating, "down bad" terribly. Repeating yourself like a bird you are.:lmao:

I don't get how a group could not care about the awards yet are so prominently posting in the thread discussing the awards.

I don't agree with that commenter's post but I've seen so many posts in here evidencing an emotion attached to the outcome of the award show. I get that Beyonce is in her I don't care about awards phase and some of her stans will follow suit. I also could understand if Beyonce was a front runner and Billie pulled an upset but who was expected to win won and all of these personal attacks are not coming from a place of "I don't care" I know many  of you all get the bait that would be put out and the fact that so many took the bait from him is not because you all unaware...you are smart enough to know what they are doing...but you take it because you do, in fact, care. 

And that's fine. She's not bigger than awards and awards don't matter because when she wins...

Beyonce is no where near done having tons of opportunities to be nominated and eventually win certain prestigious awards other than the ones she already own.

Congrats to Billie. She deserves this win based on the nominations, at least.

The industry is gonna get her that EGOT if it's the last thing they do.:jonnycat:

Funny how the HFPA is a racist and corrupt organization until one of ATRL’s faves wins a Golden Globe

4 hours ago, deannoying said:

Funny how the HFPA is a racist and corrupt organization until one of ATRL’s faves wins a Golden Globe

Pretty sure they remain being openly exposed as such, regardless. :rip:

Nothing new, it was the strongest song, from a very mediocre year, no iconic soundtrack this time.

22 hours ago, Kimi said:

Oscar is next :coffee: and then second AOTY

Crossed fingers for this :clap3: When will the Grammys be commencing?

How a song that was released in February 13, 2020 won 2022 Golden Globes?!?

1 hour ago, C-Amber said:

How a song that was released in February 13, 2020 won 2022 Golden Globes?!?

The movie it was written for didn’t come out until recently.