• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bubi

• Communion

• style17

• BionicWooHoo

10 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

If you agree on the fact that vaccines are in fact life saving and useful, what is the point of you coming for me when all I originally said was: vast majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated folk? You telling people that you can get organ damage anyways despite being vaccinated is not exactly encouraging people to get vaccinated. If you told a random unvaccinated Republican, “you can still get organ damage when you’re vaccinated,” do you think it’ll make them want them want to march up to a Walgreens to get a shot? Get real.

At this point people who have the vaccines available in their country and still refuse to get it are not changing their minds so no need for me or anyone else to lie about how the vaccines work. What's more important is spreading actually correct information so people who have been vaccinated don't go acting like fools thinking that they can't catch it or if they catch it that they can't develop long covid.

Nnnnn, the way she went to Florida and had the nerve to be maskless, when majority there are covidiots. Recklessly stupid. 

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah, upon thought, I totally get why regular people myself included wanna go vacations and stuff, but politicians should know better :michael:  I wish her a speedy recovery, and hope that none of her loved ones are in danger, but vacationing in Miami was not the tea. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Communion said:

People in individualist countries not realizing that they've literally spent more time in quasi-lockdowns that were ineffective and did nothing to actually stop the spread of COVID or needless death than people in places like Vietnam, China, Australia and New Zealand spent in real lockdowns because their individualist desire meant that they could never commit to a quick-and-hard isolated lockdown that would have stopped the spread for the public good. :priceless:

Don't get me wrong - actual individuals have less power than politicians and thus share much smaller of a blame than politicians who should be leading, but AOC... is a politician! :priceless: She can't even recognize that the American left is politically powerless (in part because of their willingness to fold to liberals) and so she's not even doing the little she could do in trying to change attitudes on public health to a more community-driven approach like the places who have actually succeeded in keeping avoidable deaths low.

The Biden admin literally said "if you are vaccinated, you can stop wearing masks, you can do anything you want!" which was a lie and a complete failure of a response to the issue of public health in a pandemic. 

The left attaching itself to the democrats was a mistake. :deadbanana2:

lol I knew this was gonna happen, but the "everyone is gonna get it eventually" camp should not have a problem with this. :michael:

Gaining natural immunity after her 3 shots:clap3: queen

The dramatics in here saying you can’t sleep at night because of ambulance sirens:bibliahh: 

Edited by Curiosity

I really wouldn’t expect anything less from the best actress in Congress. 

3 hours ago, KOMHStan13 said:

The comments in this thread are why Republicans will sweep in 2022 :rip:

exactly like no ones voting for more restrictions :lmao:

She could kill immunocrompomised people like Joanne Germanotta with this reckless behaviour. 

to be fair, literally everyone in the US is getting Omicron atm

1002852653_undefined-Imgur.thumb.gif.aea

2 hours ago, BGKC said:

:deadbanana4:

She’s been triple vaxxed right? It’s been 2 years, are people really going to begrudge her a vacation. She didn’t even go to another country :rip: Mental health is important too… 

7 hours ago, fab said:

The fake outrage :rip: why should a healthy, triple vaccinated 30 year old not be allowed to visit a bar? it's 2022, not March 2020. Hope she recovers swiftly 

This :coffee2:

5 hours ago, Bubi said:

At this point people who have the vaccines available in their country and still refuse to get it are not changing their minds so no need for me or anyone else to lie about how the vaccines work. What's more important is spreading actually correct information so people who have been vaccinated don't go acting like fools thinking that they can't catch it or if they catch it that they can't develop long covid.

???? And what exactly about my first post saying unvaccinated folk are more likely to be hospitalized screams “if you’re vaccinated you should go to raves and orgies” every weekend? 

7 hours ago, Communion said:

Australia:
+20 Deaths
2,387 Total Deaths
Deaths per 1M: 92

America:
+308 Deaths
859,356 Total Deaths
Deaths per 1M: 2,573

?

The US fucked up in the first year, but ever since vaccines have been available, 99% of deaths have been people who CHOSE to not get vaccinated. AOC is not responsible for the health of anti-vaxx republicans. She will be fine, and so will everyone she potentially infected who was vaccinated. Look at the UK where case numbers are soaring, and deaths are flat, because 90% of the 50+ aged population are boosted.

4 hours ago, BGKC said:

10 hours ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

:deadbanana2::bibliahh:

i was expecting another round of boyfriends feet rant tho

It's time to move on.

If you feel like staying home until 2050 that's your problem, stop imposing your choices on other people.

Get well soon party queen who I can't stand.

Edited by ProudLBS

People need to ease off of her.

My whole family was double vaxxed and boosted... yet we still got COVID. Lucky for us, it wasn't enough to hospitalize us but right now I feel like ****.

At least I know I'm not burdening the health care workers unnecessarily.