AOC COVID positive after maskless vacation in Florida

getback

She should come with me to Mexico City next month for design week now that she has antibodies :wanda:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bubi

• Communion

• style17

• BionicWooHoo

1 hour ago, bidet said:

she was visiting her family for Christmas

stop being such annoying liberal Karens on the internet and go get some fresh air outside :hippo: 

Can't expect that one user to not be they have been for years thankfully have had them on ignore for a long time :bibliahh:

She's an ATRL darling sooo of course she was about to atrLose!

The hipocrecia 

As a Puertorican myself, imagine defending a damn hipocrita!

Edited by TheFameCurse
Hypocrisy

40 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

America is ranked 20th for deaths for 1m/population and thats only recorded deaths and its really not far ahead of other first world countries like Italy, UK, Spain and France

AOC is from America, which is why I'm comparing the US to other nations. There's a reason why Italy, the UK, Spain, France, etc. (other Western countries who have not undergone actual lockdowns) were not included in the list of countries I provided who did immediate and harsh lockdown practices in order to minimize needless deaths though.

2 hours ago, Rogue said:

I honestly don’t care but what the **** is Billy Porter wearing in that pic? :deadbanana2:

That's the real take away here. It almost looks like his genital area is exposed in the 2nd photo ? I'm still not sure what's going on there. 

46 minutes ago, Bubi said:

It literally is true. Maybe read a scientific article or two before you start acting cute. Tho I do understand that expecting bioterrorists to be able to interpret scientific research is too much.

I literally have a chemistry degree from a top 15 college in the US lmao bye antivaxxer 

Some people are so indecorous. Omicron is sweeping numbers across the globe. A holiday shouldn't be the top of anyone's list right now. Countries with high rates at the moment (like UK, USA etc.) are filling this idea that all is normal. We need to be more stringent with mask wearing and staying at home when we need to, I respectfully understand peoples "gripes" with the pandemic, but until we're in the clear people need to learn to stay at home.

I respect it's not her fault she caught it, but a holiday in FL isn't necessary in a public health situation. Don't be so libertarian.

1 minute ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I literally have a chemistry degree from a top 15 college in the US lmao bye antivaxxer 

A college located in your basement? xxx

You're embarrassing yourself. Imagine calling someone an antivaxxer cause they don't spread misinformation about the vaccine like you do. 

Just now, Bubi said:

A college located in your basement? xxx

You're embarrassing yourself. Imagine calling someone an antivaxxer cause they don't spread misinformation about the vaccine like you do. 

Ok if you say so ATRL user Bubi, don’t really care if you believe me or not 🤷🏻‍♂️ honestly surprised the mods haven’t banned you for COVID misinformation or some ****. The idea that anyone at this point and time is even SUGGESTING or INSINUATING  that it’s pointless to get vaccinated bc you can get organ damage anyways is gross. Stop interacting with me troll 

10 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Some people are so indecorous. Omicron is sweeping numbers across the globe. A holiday shouldn't be the top of anyone's list right now. Countries with high rates at the moment (like UK, USA etc.) are filling this idea that all is normal. We need to be more stringent with mask wearing and staying at home when we need to, I respectfully understand peoples "gripes" with the pandemic, but until we're in the clear people need to learn to stay at home.

I respect it's not her fault she caught it, but a holiday in FL isn't necessary in a public health situation. Don't be so libertarian.

People in individualist countries not realizing that they've literally spent more time in quasi-lockdowns that were ineffective and did nothing to actually stop the spread of COVID or needless death than people in places like Vietnam, China, Australia and New Zealand spent in real lockdowns because their individualist desire meant that they could never commit to a quick-and-hard isolated lockdown that would have stopped the spread for the public good. :priceless:

Don't get me wrong - actual individuals have less power than politicians and thus share much smaller of a blame than politicians who should be leading, but AOC... is a politician! :priceless: She can't even recognize that the American left is politically powerless (in part because of their willingness to fold to liberals) and so she's not even doing the little she could do in trying to change attitudes on public health to a more community-driven approach like the places who have actually succeeded in keeping avoidable deaths low.

The Biden admin literally said "if you are vaccinated, you can stop wearing masks, you can do anything you want!" which was a lie and a complete failure of a response to the issue of public health in a pandemic. 

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, Communion said:

America is a failed state and AOC just embarrasses the American left by highlighting how little of actual resistance they've put up to stop both Trump and Biden from causing this. 

the random meltdown. i’m sure your country is wonderful :heart2:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

People in individualist countries not realizing that they've literally spent more time in quasi-lockdowns that were ineffective and did nothing to actually stop the spread of COVID or

I live in one of the most left cities in the country and have been free to live my life since May 2020 :smiley:

1 minute ago, style17 said:

the random meltdown. i’m sure your country 

I'm American aka why I'm having a meltdown over the American regime trying to kill its own citizens, the **** :deadbanana4:

Just now, Communion said:

I'm American aka why I'm having a meltdown over the American regime trying to kill its own citizens, the **** :deadbanana4:

girl please look at australia’s covid numbers right now :lmao:

4 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Ok if you say so ATRL user Bubi, don’t really care if you believe me or not 🤷🏻‍♂️ honestly surprised the mods haven’t banned you for COVID misinformation or some ****. The idea that anyone at this point and time is even SUGGESTING or INSINUATING  that it’s pointless to get vaccinated bc you can get organ damage anyways is gross. Stop interacting with me troll 

Quote the post in which I said that getting vaccinated is pointless? Either you are playing dumb or you really are dumb. I am boosted myself, but you have to be an idiot to think that it's okay to go around being a bioterrorist just because you are vaccinated even tho the vaccines don't prevent organ damage. Maybe actually bother reading what people are writing if you wanna respond.

I live in one of the most left cities in the country and have been free to live my life since May 2020 :smiley:

Of course you were able to live "freely", because not a single city or state went into actual lockdown in America at any point in the pandemic, which is why we're approaching 1M deaths - what's not clicking? :deadbanana4:

Who ****** cares. Literally everyone is gonna end up getting infected. The virus is not going anywhere

Just now, style17 said:

girl please look at australia’s covid numbers right now :lmao:

Australia:
+20 Deaths
2,387 Total Deaths
Deaths per 1M: 92

America:
+308 Deaths
859,356 Total Deaths
Deaths per 1M: 2,573

?

:deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Bubi said:

Quote the post in which I said that getting vaccinated is pointless? Either you are playing dumb or you really are dumb. I am boosted myself, but you have to be an idiot to think that it's okay to go around being a bioterrorist just because you are vaccinated even tho the vaccines don't prevent organ damage. Maybe actually bother reading what people are writing if you wanna respond.

Do you not know what insinuating means lmao. To quote your first post “Get a life” and go learn some new words while you’re at it 

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course you were able to live "freely", because not a single city or state went into actual lockdown in America at any point in the pandemic, which is why we're approaching 1M deaths - what's not clicking? :deadbanana4:

okay and i’m not dead so what now

okay and i’m not dead so what now

Oh my god??? :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Do you not know what insinuating means lmao. To quote your first post “Get a life” and go learn some new words while you’re at it 

Do you not know that you also used the word suggesting in your post? Also it doesn't matter which word you used since at no point did I ever imply that the vaccines are useless. At this point it's just obvious that you are a selfish little person willing to ignore science just because the reality is too inconvenient for you and you wanna have your cute little parties during a pandemic. What a sad person. Get a life.

1 hour ago, ToMmY said:

Poor COVID.

YIKES, but pretends to be shocked.

The comments in this thread are why Republicans will sweep in 2022 :rip:

30 minutes ago, Bubi said:

Do you not know that you also used the word suggesting in your post? Also it doesn't matter which word you used since at no point did I ever imply that the vaccines are useless. At this point it's just obvious that you are a selfish little person willing to ignore science just because the reality is too inconvenient for you and you wanna have your cute little parties during a pandemic. What a sad person. Get a life.

If you agree on the fact that vaccines are in fact life saving and useful, what is the point of you coming for me when all I originally said was: vast majority of hospitalizations are unvaccinated folk? You telling people that you can get organ damage anyways despite being vaccinated is not exactly encouraging people to get vaccinated. If you told a random unvaccinated Republican, “you can still get organ damage when you’re vaccinated,” do you think it’ll make them want them want to march up to a Walgreens to get a shot? Get real.