Jump to content

AOC COVID positive after maskless vacation in Florida


getback
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, On The Bound said:

isn't she a congresswoman of a district that is getting ravaged by Omicron right now...why was she dancing with Billy Porter in Florida 

 

to all of you saying "Life needs to move on" clearly haven't been to NYC where you cannot sleep at night because of all the ambulance sirens outside...this was extremely irresponsible of her

You clearly don't live in NYC if you think that is what its like here lol spread your lies elsewhere 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bubi

    6

  • Communion

    13

  • style17

    5

  • BionicWooHoo

    7

5 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

SIs it aint just america. This is worldwide. No country has the infastructure to handle the pandemic. There is literally nothing to do at this point. Get your 3 vaccines and live your life. The hospitals are flooded with UNVACCINATED people send ur anger to them.

Thank you.  

 

Also like has been pointing out in this thread, her family lives there. She was visiting them, and was maskless at an outside venue the same way she should be in NYC bc that's what the mandates are.  But of course some of yall are in here trying to frame her as a hypocrite bc you don't like her. 
I also can't at people in here acting like citizens advocating for everyone staying home & getting checks again would somehow make that happen :priceless: it would be great sure but anyone that thinks it's a possibility again is delusional.  The US has vaccines widely available and the government is not going to shut anything down on a widescale again when it's only hitting as hard as it is because of UNVACCINATED people.  Stop being dumb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

SIs it aint just america. This is worldwide. No country has the infastructure to handle the pandemic. 

Deaths per 1M population:
America: 2,573

vs
Vietnam: 348
Thailand: 311
South Korea: 118
Australia: 91
Taiwan: 36
Hong Kong: 29
New Zealand: 10
China: 3

 

Let me emphasize again - the vast majority of deaths seen in America have been avoidable and needless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fake outrage :rip: why should a healthy, triple vaccinated 30 year old not be allowed to visit a bar? it's 2022, not March 2020. Hope she recovers swiftly 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, fab said:

The fake outrage :rip: why should a healthy, triple vaccinated 30 year old not be allowed to visit a bar? it's 2022, not March 2020. Hope she recovers swiftly 

This lmao... New cases are kinda irrelevant as long as the healthcare system doesn't collapse again. Plus, AOC is vaccinated, doesn't have high-risk illnesses and she was visiting her family:gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

You clearly don't live in NYC if you think that is what its like here lol spread your lies elsewhere 

I was just thinking this as well.. like don't get me wrong, Covid is still really bad, but it's not "you can't sleep at night because of ambulance sirens" type of bad, and obviously it's mostly unvaccinated who wind up in the hospital, so by being triple vaxed, AOC is already doing more than half of the country.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She has been so disappointing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

I've been on 4 trips in the last year and I still haven't caught it. If you mask up, avoid big crowds and not do anything stupid ( like party on a plane like the Canadians who went to Cancun did) you'll be fine. Stop fear mongering. 

 

OT: she should've know better being in Florida. Like gurl :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Communion said:

 

 

 

 

America is a failed state and AOC just embarrasses the American left by highlighting how little of actual resistance they've put up to stop both Trump and Biden from causing this. 

And I’m willing to bet that these hospitalizations are almost all unvaccinated so like honestly 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, WestHaven said:

This makes the other thread a kii :dies:

The other thread is still valid tho? People were trying to drag her for being in public with her bf eating :rip:

 

Like the masks were clearly seen there. The pics above don't need defending tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

girl go ahead and log off:rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, On The Bound said:

isn't she a congresswoman of a district that is getting ravaged by Omicron right now...why was she dancing with Billy Porter in Florida 

 

to all of you saying "Life needs to move on" clearly haven't been to NYC where you cannot sleep at night because of all the ambulance sirens outside...this was extremely irresponsible of her

 

28 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

You clearly don't live in NYC if you think that is what its like here lol spread your lies elsewhere 

no sis I live in NYC, the lies. no ambulances keeping me up :rip:

Edited by infrared
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

I typically don't agree with your posts but this. This is the type of behavior that gives the Republicans so much ammo against the Democrats. I would understand if she simply flew to visit her family in Miami, but there were photos of her partying in drag bars. :rip: It was completely unnecessary behavior coming from her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

And I’m willing to bet that these hospitalizations are almost all unvaccinated so like honestly 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

You do know the vaccines don't prevent the damage covid does to organs? Get a life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bubi said:

You do know the vaccines don't prevent the damage covid does to organs? Get a life

That’s not true. Stop spreading misinformation about vaccines. Get a life 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Communion said:

Deaths per 1M population:
America: 2,573

vs
Vietnam: 348
Thailand: 311
South Korea: 118
Australia: 91
Taiwan: 36
Hong Kong: 29
New Zealand: 10
China: 3

 

Let me emphasize again - the vast majority of deaths seen in America have been avoidable and needless.

America is ranked 20th for deaths for 1m/population and thats only recorded deaths and its really not far ahead of other first world countries like Italy, UK, Spain and France.

 

1rNL8KD.png

 

Edited by CovalentBondage
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

That’s not true. Stop spreading misinformation about vaccines. Get a life 

It literally is true. Maybe read a scientific article or two before you start acting cute. Tho I do understand that expecting bioterrorists to be able to interpret scientific research is too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

not surprising Florida is a mess

 

the right is gonna use this against her tho in hypocritical fashion  :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some are definitely going to have a field day with this.  I also can't say I didn't see this coming though when she was around all of those people.

On another note it really seems like everyone is going to catch omicron at some point...Its spreading SO fast even with masks. I can't imagine what this semester at college is going to be like. All the more reason to get your vaccinations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, On The Bound said:

isn't she a congresswoman of a district that is getting ravaged by Omicron right now...why was she dancing with Billy Porter in Florida 

 

to all of you saying "Life needs to move on" clearly haven't been to NYC where you cannot sleep at night because of all the ambulance sirens outside...this was extremely irresponsible of her

She's foolish but I'm tired of people making NYC out like some kind of war zone the past two years. That, it is not. 

 

I've lived through this pandemic in NYC and have not had the opportunity to work from home. I'm traveling day in and day out to work. I go out to eat, go to movies, bowling, and concerts. SAFELY. 

 

This "you cannot sleep because of the constant sirens" is rubbish and fear mongering. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, On The Bound said:

isn't she a congresswoman of a district that is getting ravaged by Omicron right now...why was she dancing with Billy Porter in Florida 

 

to all of you saying "Life needs to move on" clearly haven't been to NYC where you cannot sleep at night because of all the ambulance sirens outside...this was extremely irresponsible of her

What is this lie? :rip: you hardly hear ambulances, yet alone all night.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

You clearly don't live in NYC if you think that is what its like here lol spread your lies elsewhere 

n right? I sleep just fine in my midtown Manhattan bedroom with my three vaccines, two jobs, and plans for a European vacation :zzz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Tusk said:

She's foolish but I'm tired of people making NYC out like some kind of war zone the past two years. That, it is not. 

 

I've lived through this pandemic in NYC and have not had the opportunity to work from home. I'm traveling day in and day out to work. I go out to eat, go to movies, bowling, and concerts. SAFELY. 

 

This "you cannot sleep because of the constant sirens" is rubbish and fear mongering. 

It's literally Trump/Fox News talking points.  New York is fine and pretty much just as active as ever.  Having high case numbers because we get hard doesn't mean much when the entire city is vaxxed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...