Jump to content

AOC COVID positive after maskless vacation in Florida


getback
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

guess we should've seen it coming :cm: 

Image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bubi

    6

  • Communion

    13

  • style17

    5

  • BionicWooHoo

    7

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

comments like this are why Trump is gonna be re-elected in 2024

 

OT: everyone's gonna get it so can we pls stop monitoring 24/7 whether famous people wear their masks or not? :rip: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bidet said:

comments like this are why Trump is gonna be re-elected in 2024

We get it, public health and minimizing needless deaths is not as important as personal fun and gain. That is why you frame people who emphasize public heath "as why Trump is gonna win". Sure, lmao. 

 

I'm sorry that you can't accept the reality of America's horrific number of needless COVID-19 deaths. The situation in the US is a complete failure. 

Edited by Communion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly don’t care but what the **** is Billy Porter wearing in that pic? :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bidet said:

comments like this are why Trump is gonna be re-elected in 2024

 

OT: everyone's gonna get it so can we pls stop monitoring 24/7 whether famous people wear their masks or not? :rip: 

 

she doesn't have to wear mask if she stays at the comfort of her home like the majority of people have been doing in this pandemic, not vacationing in Florida :cm: even if she's desperate for a Miami vacation, she doesn't have to go to a crowded drag brunch where social distancing is virtually none :cm: 

 

it's insane how y'all will defend the most hypocritical, holier-than-thou politicians when they do against the very same things they have been preaching everyone else about :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AOC is just being duplicitous and a hypocrite like any good communist/socialist/leftist/woke person. I see nothing wrong here.  :clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, getback said:

she doesn't have to wear mask if she stays at the comfort of her home like the majority of people have been doing in this pandemic, not vacationing in Florida :cm: even if she's desperate for a Miami vacation, she doesn't have to go to a crowded drag brunch where social distancing is virtually none :cm: 

 

it's insane how y'all will defend the most hypocritical, holier-than-thou politicians when they do against the very same things they have been preaching everyone else about :rip: 

Her mum literally lives there :rip: and she wouldn’t have to wear a mask in an outside restaurant in Ny either 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

Yeah, **** the people working in travel and hospitality

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

Yeah, **** the people working in travel and hospitality

"Be in lockdown and starve with no money" vs "force people out to work in a pandemic and eat" is a false binary promoted by people who hate poor people and want to force them to work under the guise of "essential workers".

 

If people cared about those working in hospitality and the travel industry, they'd be advocating for $2k monthly survival checks and allowing people to not work amongst a deadly virus. 

 

Weekend getaways to Antigua are not an essential human right. 

Edited by Communion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

We get it, public health and minimizing needless deaths is not as important as personal fun and gain.

 

7 minutes ago, getback said:

she doesn't have to wear mask if she stays at the comfort of her home like the majority of people have been doing in this pandemic, not vacationing in Florida :cm: 

she was visiting her family for Christmas

 

stop being such annoying liberal Karens on the internet and go get some fresh air outside :hippo: 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

It isn't 2020 anymore sis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

"Be in lockdown and starve with no money" vs "force people out to work in a pandemic and eat" is a false binary promoted by people who hate poor people and want to force them to work under the guise of "essential workers".

 

If people cared about those working in hospitality and the travel industry, they'd be advocating for $2k monthly survival checks and allowing people to not work amongst a deadly virus. 

 

Weekend getaways to Antigua are not an essential human right. 

There's a lot more to work than the money you get at the end of the week. Work gives many people a sense of purpose, just take a look at all the housewives with rich husbands who still get a part time minimum wage job just to get out the house. Destroying entire industries who already have been struggling for the past 2 years is not the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Communion said:

Of course she was going to get it. Flying / vacations are the most needless and privileged thing anyone could do in a global pandemic. The fact that anyone thinks vacation is a human right shows why individualist countries like America have been hit the hardest and suffered the most deaths. 

Sis, it's been two years. We want a change of scenery. Sure it's not ideal, but honestly life needs to go on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This makes the other thread a kii :dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The entire COVID discourse has become a kii on both sides lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

It isn't 2020 anymore sis. 

 

8 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

There's a lot more to work than the money you get at the end of the week. Work gives many people a sense of purpose, just take a look at all the housewives with rich husbands who still get a part time minimum wage job just to get out the house. Destroying entire industries who already have been struggling for the past 2 years is not the answer.

 

7 minutes ago, brazil said:

Sis, it's been two years. We want a change of scenery. Sure it's not ideal, but honestly life needs to go on. 

 

 

America is a failed state and AOC just embarrasses the American left by highlighting how little of actual resistance they've put up to stop both Trump and Biden from causing this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

"Be in lockdown and starve with no money" vs "force people out to work in a pandemic and eat" is a false binary promoted by people who hate poor people and want to force them to work under the guise of "essential workers".

 

If people cared about those working in hospitality and the travel industry, they'd be advocating for $2k monthly survival checks and allowing people to not work amongst a deadly virus. 

 

Weekend getaways to Antigua are not an essential human right. 

This makes absolute no sense. There are countries whose ENTIRE economy depends solely on tourism. What would you suggest? To print out imaginary money? Economy doesn't work that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

isn't she a congresswoman of a district that is getting ravaged by Omicron right now...why was she dancing with Billy Porter in Florida 

 

to all of you saying "Life needs to move on" clearly haven't been to NYC where you cannot sleep at night because of all the ambulance sirens outside...this was extremely irresponsible of her

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

 

 

 

 

America is a failed state and AOC just embarrasses the American left by highlighting how little of actual resistance they've put up to stop both Trump and Biden from causing this. 

SIs it aint just america. This is worldwide. No country has the infastructure to handle the pandemic. There is literally nothing to do at this point. Get your 3 vaccines and live your life. The hospitals are flooded with UNVACCINATED people send ur anger to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alternative headline: New York Socialite/Politician Played With Fire and Got Burned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a good look for her, but still voting for her when she runs for president. :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...