Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Element said:

Opulent!

I don't know how to count, sorry.  :jonnycat:

Opulent serves Jessie from Saved by the Bell teas.  Hard worker, addicted to caffeine, and the eventual valedictorian of their class after winning every competition/acing every test.

1elizabeth-berkley.png

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Element said:

Please compare the person alphabetically after you to any TV or movie character, and tell us why you've made that comparison

I would compare @Rotunda to Uncle Iroh from Avatar. :eli:

1521455443.png

Skilled, wise, chill.

13 hours ago, Element said:

Last round, you each received four votes against you, but a group of players went to rocks for you. Were you surprised that your name came up on the parchments? How did it feel knowing that the others in your "voting bloc" put their lives on the line for you?

No, I get a sense of doom that my time is up before every vote, so I wasn't surprised to see my name. I was extremely surprised that it ended up in rocks, though. When it tied the first time I was practically 100% certain that I was done on the revote. I'm still shocked, honored, etc. but also feel really bad for BLAD, who handled it with incredible class. :chick3:

2 hours ago, Red Light said:

I would compare @Rotunda to Uncle Iroh from Avatar. :eli:

1521455443.png

Skilled, wise, chill, war criminal 

@Acetone - Do you feel there is any fluidity in the alliances/voting blocks, or are things set in stone now? 

I do not think things are completely set in stone. There is definitely fluidity in the game. 

I would say Anvarie is like Pikachu. Iconic, timeless, and fun. 

Happy Pokemon GIF

20 hours ago, Element said:

Question 1:

ALL CASTAWAYS: Please compare the person alphabetically after you to any TV or movie character, and tell us why you've made that comparison. Rotunda will comment on Acetone.

Question 2:

@Anvarie @Rotunda- We now have 7 jury members, with 4 more spots to fill. What do you think this jury is looking for in a winner this season? Do you think people are engaged in jury management

Question 1: 

I have assigned the lovely @Acetone  the character Cliff Hanger from the educational tv show Between The Lions. This is because not only did Acetone fall off a cliff, but they’ve also managed to hang on during this game. 

Question 2: 

I can’t speak for the rest of the jurors, but I’m personally looking for the player that has the best narrative. Explain to me why your journey is the most important story this season. And If it wasn’t? Make me believe it was. I want Lady-Gaga-Oscar-Campaign level theatrics. There can be 99 people in a room, but if enough jurors believe in you, you can be the Sole Survivor. 

Secondly, while I’m sure nobody wants to piss off the jurors this late in the game, you can’t be so focused on pleasing others that you neglect to make the moves you need to secure your spot at the end.. As Taylor said, “never be so kind you forget to be clever” 

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Question 1: 

I have assigned the lovely @Acetone  the character Cliff Hanger from the educational tv show Between The Lions. This is because not only did Acetone fall off a cliff, but they’ve also managed to hang on during this game. 

Question 2: 

I can’t speak for the rest of the jurors, but I’m personally looking for the player that has the best narrative. Explain to me why your journey is the most important story this season. And If it wasn’t? Make me believe it was. I want Lady-Gaga-Oscar-Campaign level theatrics. There can be 99 people in a room, but if enough jurors believe in you, you can be the Sole Survivor. 

Secondly, while I’m sure nobody wants to piss off the jurors this late in the game, you can’t be so focused on pleasing others that you neglect to make the moves you need to secure your spot at the end.. As Taylor said, “never be so kind you forget to be clever” 

:bibliahh:

49 minutes ago, Acetone said:

@Acetone - Do you feel there is any fluidity in the alliances/voting blocks, or are things set in stone now? 

I do not think things are completely set in stone. There is definitely fluidity in the game. 

I would say Anvarie is like Pikachu. Iconic, timeless, and fun. 

Happy Pokemon GIF

:heart:

8 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Yes, there were huge drama after the tribal last round.

Anvarie snatched and ate Rotunda’s wig

And Khalyan screamed at Rotunda “You Don’t Love Me!!” several times.

BLAD was the most understanding and classy one :clap3:

Ok Kellyanne Conway let’s chill with the alternative facts 

8 hours ago, khalyan said:

I don't know how to count, sorry.  :jonnycat:

Opulent serves Jessie from Saved by the Bell teas.  Hard worker, addicted to caffeine, and the eventual valedictorian of their class after winning every competition/acing every test.

1elizabeth-berkley.png

The caffeine pill scene will never not be unintentionally funny to me  :ahh:

22 hours ago, Element said:

Question 1:

ALL CASTAWAYS: Please compare the person alphabetically after you to any TV or movie character, and tell us why you've made that comparison. Rotunda will comment on Acetone.

Question 2:

@Opulent - This is your fourth individual immunity in the last five rounds (only losing Majority Rules). Are you concerned that your challenge performance could be turning you into a threat as the endgame commences?

1. I would compare Red Light to Bugs Bunny. A fun and witty icon.
The 10 most interesting facts about Bugs Bunny! (List) | Useless Daily:  Facts, Trivia, News, Oddities, Jokes and more!

2. Yes, that's something I'm concerned about for sure. I'm aware of how people might view me as a threat because of my performance in the challenges. 

5 minutes ago, Opulent said:

1. I would compare Red Light to Bugs Bunny. A fun and witty icon.
The 10 most interesting facts about Bugs Bunny! (List) | Useless Daily:  Facts, Trivia, News, Oddities, Jokes and more!

2. Yes, that's something I'm concerned about for sure. I'm aware of how people might view me as a threat because of my performance in the challenges. 

not the 2000th post :toofunny2:

thanks, doc! :sats:

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

@Anvarie @Ampersand13 @beatinglikeadrum @fais_2311

@khalyan @Opulent @Red Light @Rotunda

Welcome Kaliakra to your 6th Tribal Council as a merged tribe! One of you will become the 17th person voted out of this game and the 7th member of the jury. If any of you has an item to play, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler

florence.thumb.gif.a6596f881723db30f4d5c

*Khalyan stands and plays the Articuno idol for himself*

CgqbSZg.png

But is it real...or is it fake?? It is..............

Spoiler

FAKE. All votes for khalyan WILL count.

Anyone else??

No one else stands. I'll read the votes...

First vote...

1402EEA5-007B-4E39-AEB8-2D2A9F5622DC.jpg

1 vote Acetone.

Second vote...

fais1234.png

1 vote Acetone, 1 vote fais_2311.

Edited by rl231

Third vote...

IMG_6821.png?width=1148&height=936

1 vote Acetone, 1 vote fais_2311, 1 vote Rotunda.

Fourth vote...

oie_AVoGsqVNJIic.png

2 votes fais_2311, 1 vote Acetone, 1 vote Rotunda.

Fifth vote...

phonto.png

3 votes fais_2311, 1 vote Rotunda, 1 vote Acetone.

Edited by rl231

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.