Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

@Anvarie @Acetone @fais_2311

@khalyan @Opulent @Red Light @Rotunda

Welcome castaways to the top 7 results show! We will now reveal the judges’ scores and comments for each of their playlists.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after this round. 

With that said, here it is…

@clue

Murder on the Dancefloor

Acetone

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

I've never heard the Rita feature. It was alright, I kinda can see why you picked it. It's very generic, though. "Call My Name" is an incredible punchy dancepop song, really nice choice. Cold Heart is cute. I've never listened to Katy B somehow, but "5 AM" didn't do anything for me. And it kinda felt like a random pick since it appears to only have done moderately well in the UK. Overall, I think you did the job, but it wasn't my favorite playlist.

Anvarie

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

"Rain on Me" is a total masterpiece. Two successful popstars coming together to make an anthem about dancing away the pain. Of course, its subject matter isn't that original, but the song is just flawless. An easy pick for me. "Levitating" is fine, has never been one of my favorite on "Future Nostalgia", nevertheless, it makes you move. "Toxic" has also never been one of my favorite Britney songs. "Crazy in Love" is okay, Beyoncé had better picks for me if you were gonna use her. Cute playlist, but I think some personalization is missing, you kinda just picked universal anthems.

fais_2311

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

"Sweet But Psycho" makes my ears bleed. Don't know why you didn't pick "Everytime I Cry" or "My Head & My Heart"... they're both flawless and fit better. "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" doesn't fit for what I asked for, imo, and I also just think it's a corny song. Have always been annoyed by "I Wanna Dance with Somebody", but it's obvious why you picked it. "Don't Start Now" will go down as one of my favorite pop songs ever. Overall, the weakest playlist for me, so far.

khalyan

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

First of all, kudos to you for paying attention to my playlist's title (Murder on the Dancefloor) and going with a Sophie Ellis-Bextor feature. I recently got into her music and it's what inspired my playlist theme. "Heartbreak (Make Me a Dancer)" is a brilliant pick, my favorite song selection so far. "Maneater" is a ******* MASTERCLASS in pop music and it's perfect for the theme... I'd move to this in a coma. For some reason, I've never been able to get into "Flesh Tone", but this is a genius pick. I don't know what happened with this last pick. A generic and unfun mess. Nevertheless, this is totally one of the strongest playlists. It had personality.

Opulent

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/00pmerJ0UH1e1JHGyvO2eY?si=9d659c62f9f543ad&pt=b63766849fb845b0e28dc0319f95a52d

Critque:
Loved the "Barbie Girl" opening. The other songs I love and they're a perfect fit. "Hung Up" should've appeared in every playlist. Pretty much flawless song choices.

Red Light

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

This playlist made me smile. Masterfully put together. "No Limit" is the sweaty eurotrash I was secretly looking for. "Blue Monday" is insane. "Hung Up" and "Believe" are of course dance staples. Great job.

Rotunda

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

This was a lazy slay. You know me and I think you could've added a lil more personality to this playlist. Nevertheless, the song selections are on the nose for what I asked for. I'm mad "Evacuate the Dancefloor" only appeared in one playlist. A massive classic.

Clue's Ranking

Spoiler

1. Opulent

2. Red Light

3. khalyan

4. Rotunda

5. Anvarie

6. Acetone

7. fais

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

@Gateau

Gateau's Breath of Life

Acetone

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

There's really nothing... that makes me crave adventure or introspection in these other than a few lines in the kacey songs. I also have some issues with the fact you didn't seem to take into account anything I said about cultural influences, other than the country twang in, again, the kacey songs. Putting two songs by the same artists on a playlist is also umm... a risky choice !

Anvarie

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

you certainly gave it your best shot. the second I saw your playlist I thought "ugh... no :/" because it was not the vibe I was looking for but you put together a cohesive lil unit full of some fitting lyrics and they did have some cultural ties (mostly to the american south, which, that's a culture!). Decent job. You seemed to take advice from rl/element about looking through what the judges were like and remembered I like country music, I guess? but the prompt definitely said cultures around the world and I'm not sure why you thought only the south would do. Even just adding a bit of mexican or creole flair would have done you miles better, since they are also part of the american south's rich history but still different cultures... but umm yeah. When I Go Down was distinctly flavorless and didn't have much to do with the prompt in particular so I feel like that was an obvious wasted spot.

fais_2311

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

oh god. umm... no. this is a playlist of cheesey cliche crap. I don't know why you thought I would be excited to hear a camila & ed collab? Yeah, after hearing their half-hearted attempt at latino-influenced music, the first thing I wanna do is go out and live my life. I can't imagine anyone earnestly listening to this playlist and coming out for the better.

khalyan

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Well, compared to most of the others, you certainly understood the assignment the best. On the other hand, Exodus is legitimately one of the worst things I've ever heard. It was garbaj mawma. The lyrics were that of a typical braggadocious rap song rather than introspective thoughtful lyrics I was looking for. Warm winds was s generic love song with no distinct cultural influences. California soil, while a cool song, was like a 6/10 in terms of actually fitting. BUT... Return to innocence? You truly GOT it with that one. That is one of the songs I had in mind when I wrote my playlist idea. I wish you had taken it more into that direction rather than a typical post-2010s mainstream sound.

Opulent

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critque:

When I, a grown man, say I'm looking for music to inspire me, you come back to me with disney music. I really want you to think about the optics of that. The utility of that. The common sense of that. Where's your head, luv? Do you listen to anything with interesting lyrics? Anything outside the top 40? Come on now, you can do a bit better than this.

Red Light

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

pop. the. ****. OFF. You were the only one to GET what I was looking for, through and through. You just ******* GOT it. And I thank you for that. Adventurous Enya, William Orbit's perfect downtempo productions, Godfather of new age Kitaro.. I mean whew. The fact I have to rank these and not give out actual scores is abominable, because you are a 10 and nobody else is above a 5. They couldn't even shine this playlist's shoes.

Rotunda

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

You read my prompt and said "lol.. no." I don't appreciate your effort. This was lame. This was lazy. This only shows me your scope of music is rudimentary at best. "hmm there's some songs I know that feature a foreign place... what about... africa. ooh and la isla bonita!" If you were gonna go for corny whitebread music, at least send in a coldplay song instead of their knockoffs onerepublic. I have no idea at all where the alanis song came from.

Gateau's Ranking

Spoiler

1. Red Light

2. Khalyan

3. Anvarie

4. Acetone

5. Fais

6. Opulent

7. Rotunda

• ATRL Moderator

@luckystrike

Hopeless Romantic

Acetone

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Love Again, unsurprisingly, was a mega obvious choice, so you nailed that one! I love it so much and it very much encapsulates all that I asked for. I was a little iffy on Halo because the lyrics feel a little too ‘worship-y’ to me, but it does the job, and it’s always been a stunning song to me. Then you chose At Last and I GAGGED!! I love that song and I love that you went for a classic but so out of the box for the challenge at the same time, I think it was a very good choice! Unfortunately, I wasn’t feeling Yours a lot, I don’t think it particularly fits the vibe I was looking for, it felt more like a standard love song to me.

Anvarie

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

To be honest, I have a little bit of an issue with you using 2 Taylor songs. I love her so much but I wish you had given me more variety! And also while I love Enchanted, I don’t think it’s very fitting for the vibe I was trying to capture with the theme. You Are In Love works way better for me. Flight 22 was a cute choice, it’s always been a lovely song and it clicks with the theme nicely. I had never heard Crush and… I don’t think it fits the prompt I gave out at all, it’s just her fangirling over someone, and sadly that doesn’t correlate to the theme I gave you.

fais_2311

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Just by skimming your choices, I’m gagged. First of all, I don’t know if you actually meant to send an acoustic version of Love at First Sight or if it was accidental and you meant to send the original, but I LOVE the fact that you sent the acoustic one, it gives the song a much more lovey vibe which is absolutely perfect for the vibe I was trying to go for so, work. Angel Baby… my favorite man on this planet plus this mega classic anthem that fits in every way? Slay. You Light Up My Life is so out of the box but I think it works perfectly, I really appreciate choices like these. And then you wrap it up with Begin Again… I’m in shambles, a perfect choice. Thanks.

khalyan

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Save Room For Us????? What???? I mean, song is a slay as per usual with Miss Nashe but I don’t think there’s any correlation with the prompt I gave out, it’s about her ex man having a new love and her not being over him yet, anyways. I definitely did not know Lighthouse but it was pretty okay, I wasn’t crazy over it. Begin Again is perfect for what I was going for as I said already. Then you finish with Slow Burn?????? What???? Mega classic but I fear this isn’t even a love song.

Opulent

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77PVtflRq522UR3BugHHkP?si=88b09af8479b4349&pt=d83fac34b90946aaee7653247b7c9d26

Critque:
You really went to my last.fm and grabbed a song my top 3 most streamed artists and topped it off with a CRJ song because I’m a fagg0t huh? Smart. As I’ve said already in previous playlists, Love Again and Angel Baby are perfect examples of what I wanted for this theme so you got that very right. Now let me get controversial… Love Me Land is unarguably one of my favorite songs ever… HOWEVER, while it definitely fits the theme in the chorus, I’ll give you that, the rest of the lyrics don’t give me the vibes I was looking for, it’s too sexy (and Poster Girl was right there!). Higher is also pretty perfect, and a huge bop. Overall, your playlist is (obviously) the one closer to my personal taste so good job!

Red Light

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

3 repeated songs so I’ll just copy-paste. Love Again, unsurprisingly, was a mega obvious choice, so you nailed that one! I love it so much and it very much encapsulates all that I asked for. I was a little iffy on Halo because the lyrics feel a little too ‘worship-y’ to me, but it does the job, and it’s always been a stunning song to me. Love Me Land is unarguably one of my favorite songs ever… HOWEVER, while it definitely fits the theme in the chorus, I’ll give you that, the rest of the lyrics don’t give me the vibes I was looking for, it’s too sexy (and Poster Girl was right there!). Now That I Found you works perfectly though, don’t love the song a lot but you can never go wrong with Britney.

Rotunda

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Miss Independent seemed like a weird choice at first but I definitely get why you sent it, it’s a pretty smart, out of the box choice. I appreciate the risk with The Boss, but I don’t really feel like it fits the vibe I was going for a lot. Love Again, unsurprisingly, was a mega obvious choice, so you nailed that one! I love it so much and it very much encapsulates all that I asked for. I was a little iffy on Halo because the lyrics feel a little too ‘worship-y’ to me, but it does the job, and it’s always been a stunning song to me.

lucky's Ranking

Spoiler

1. fais

2. Opulent

3. Red Light

4. Acetone

5. Rotunda

6. Anvarie

7. khalyan

• ATRL Moderator

@Not Like The Movies

Island Gyal

Acetone

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

This playlist flowed really really well, all of these songs are bangers that would absolutely be played at a Caribbean party, additionally, it showcased some diversity in Caribbean sounds which I really appreciate. If I had to nitpick, I’ll say that ‘Punnany’ is not my favourite song but it fits the theme and I’m just finding something to critique! I think with a different song, this playlist would have been perfect and be battling for my #1 spot. Well done tho! 

Anvarie

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Biiiiiiiiitch are you from the Caribbean??? Kotch?? Ting A Ling???? Ofc Shensea and Spice with Shaggy and Sean Paul! All of the Jamaican icons, hello?? You sure you’re not an island gyal too?? I’m shocked to see these classics!!! Wow this playlist is so good and I know if I put these four songs on in a Caribbean party the crowd is gonna go crazy!! You did that! I love the mix of older dancehall with more recent dancehall hits, love it! However, if I had to nitpick, some other genres from the Caribbean being included would have been great, regardless though this playlist is a serve and on theme. 

fais_2311

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

This is a nice playlist. I have all these songs saved and I love all of them. I think some people usually confuse Afrobeat and Caribbean music. Sonically, they are quite similar because it’s upbeat music within the black diaspora and we interchange them in these parties. However, this challenge I specifically wanted Caribbean music, ‘Woman’ which I absolutely adore and is one of my favourite songs by Doja is an Afrobeat pop song, yeah there are some hints of reggae here and there but it's mostly Afrobeat, regardless this song would still definitely be played at a similar party so I see the theme. ‘‘All In My Head’ and ‘ Why So Lonely’ are also nice choices but when compared to the more authentic songs in the other playlists they suffer a little even though they’re pretty good choices and will definitely be played at a Caribbean inspired party. ‘Man Down’ is hands down the strongest song choice in this playlist by the bajan gyal herself. Nice playlist tho. 

khalyan

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Similar to the playlist I judged before this one, the songs are really good and they definitely fit the theme and I really like all of them. What this playlist suffers from is that there are other playlists with stronger and more authentic Caribbean songs which are difficult to compete against. Additionally, ‘Woman’ is more afrobeat than Caribbean, yes they’re both genres in the black diaspora but I do think the distinction needs to be made. A very good job though! ‘Man Down’ is the strongest song choice here. 

Opulent

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0eQ8L0YsCON3ijUpDXHin1?si=6189d11656f84e46&pt=3220efa31c4839d866c1d0bbb09e1b04

Critque:
Wow wow wow, is this another one of my West Indian sisters??? Because chile you did THAT! You have Spice, the queen of dancehall, Murder Whe Wrote AND Man Is The Least which are two huge classics that will be played at any Caribbean events, like come on. I am shaking at this playlist and ofc Whine & Kotch which offers the more modern take on dancehall. Well done! Maybe I would have wanted some songs from different countries in the Caribbean if I’m nitpicking but this is a very strong entry, well done!! 

Red Light

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

This is a really nice playlist. I also like the inclusion of the Puerto Rican song which showcases the diversity in Caribbean sound. If I’m nitpicking, I think there are much stronger Puerto Ricans songs that could have been used because it’s the weakest song on the playlist to me. The other songs are really strong and will definitely bring the hype to a party. You did pretty well, there are 3 playlists here that are extremely strong and I think with a difference in one song, you could have been battling with those 3 for the number 1 spot from me. Regardless, you did a great job.

Rotunda

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Oh my gosh, you just made my job even more difficult with this flawless playlist, like I can’t even. The inclusion of “Party Animal” is brilliant because it’s a blend of two different caribbean genres, Soca and Dancehall which displays the diversity in sound in the Caribbean. You also have two songs by the queen of dancehall and one of those songs also include two caribbean legends aka Sean Paul and Shaggy who are quite known. Then, Whine and Kutch ends the playlist really nicely which I really like. This playlist is extremely strong. If I’m nitpicking, I guess I would have liked a different song rather than two Spice songs, just to spread the artists selection but other than that, I do think this is a strong entry. 

NLTM's Ranking

Spoiler
  1. Opulent 
  2. Rotunda
  3. Anvarie
  4. Acetone 
  5. Redlight 
  6. Khalyan
  7. Fais 

• ATRL Moderator

@Staryu

The Frenetic Feminine

Acetone

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7DHXCQuWYZcMSZztpipLqh?si=d73799e3e88449d6

Critique:

• Heavy Metal & Reflective - Starting with Azealia is a very smart choice, she is the chaotic energy I was looking for, the beat is very hectic, and I like the song, her vocal performance could have been a more chaotic one, like maybe Liquorice, but this is good. 4.5/5
  • Get Into It Yuh - LOVE this choice, perfect for my frenetic feminine playlist, the energy is there and this is such a fun song. 5/5
  • Not My Problem - Including Not My Problem is a chaotic choice in itself, it's definitely not one of Dua's best, but it sorta works. 2.5/5
  • The Drummer - I've never heard this song but I mostly enjoyed it, it does have some of the energy I was looking for, and it's not boring so I like that, cute choice. 3.5/5

Total: 15.5/20

Anvarie

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3eRjQwLLTmRsWBHhGLrvrn?si=3iuBrAu-TvaWhilEugY7Lg

Critique:

• Vroom Vroom - This was one of the songs in my head when I thought of my playlist theme, so this is a great choice. 5/5
  • One Way or Another - There's a manic kinda vibe, the desperation to get the subject of the song, it works for what I was looking for with its crazy stalker energy. 3.5/5
  • Heart of Glass - I really love this cover, so it's a good choice for my personal taste, but for the theme I feel like it doesn't fit the vibe. 2.5/5
  • Roman Holiday - Roman Holiday is THEE song to choose for my theme, you passed my test, good job! 5/5 

Total: 16/20

fais_2311

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1LkgQ0ltKOstt5XpUYbKp3?si=gJ_mal2STACAfyO5XuklAA

Critique:

• IFYM - No idea what this song is but its pretty much perfect theme-wise, the energy is at 100 throughout the song, sonically it's not really for me but its great for the theme. 3.5/5
  • Stupid Hoe - Yes this is the kinda **** I wanted, great choice! 5/5
  • Whip My Hair - An unexpected choice but it works! The chorus especially has the frenetic energy I was looking for and I did love this song back in the day. 4/5
  • Swagger Jagger - This is from the same era as Whip My Hair basically and I feel about the same way about this, this still kinda knocks tbh and the energy is what I wanted, great choice! 4/5

Total: 16.5/20

khalyan

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0MT0hlj4Ls1sxaNOubt4zc?si=21f0107392fd47cd

Critique:

• Poppy - Poppy does have that chaotic vibe I'm looking for overall and this song's energy level is very chaotic, the ending kind of got sad, but overall good choice. 3.5/5
  • Zero - I love Karen O and I love this song, this album overall kind of fills my chaotic energy quota and this is a great choice from the album. The production here is the key, I love it. 4/5
  • Yung Rapunxel - Perfect choice! 5/5
  • Peaches - This song is not really my taste but it has some of the vibe I'm looking for, it's a bit on the darker side but it works mostly thematically for me. 3.5/5

Total: 16/20

Opulent

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0Oq90LrYG3NGdLbzTmmrr7?si=ea70062e850940fe

Critque:

• Boss ***** - Love this choice, fits my taste and my theme perfectly. 5/5
  • Dog Days - One of my favorite songs tbh, and it does work thematically in some parts of the song, especially in the chorus and the stomping production, but doesn't feel 100% perfect for the theme for me. 3.5/5
  • Bang Bang - This song is like a bomb going off, it definitely has the frenetic energy, I don't love it like I used to but it's still an iconic female pop moment. 3.5/5
  • Spice Up Your Life - Another great choice, for both my taste and the theme, this is such an unexpected slay for me, at first I was like what an odd choice but the more I listened the more perfect it felt. 5/5

Total: 17/20

Red Light

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5NIfPGeycA89Y932VU57Vz?si=eed95a4981434bed

Critique:

• I'm Addicted - I love Madonna and this is a good choice for the chaos element, the production especially works well, good job! 4/5
  • Bulletproof - Another song where the production is the highlight for me, her vocals have a kind of hectic urgency to them as well though, and I love the song so it's a good choice. 4/5
  • 911 - This is kind of a guilty pleasure song for me, I think its kinda bad but I also enjoy it at the same time + it fits thematically, so it's a cute choice. 3.5/5
  • pink diamond - Flawless choice, exactly what I was looking for for my theme! 5/5

Total: 16.5/20

Rotunda

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

• Roman Holiday - Yas sis you passed the test, you understood the assignment. 5/5 
  • pink diamond - You understood the assignment. [2] 5/5 
  • Haunted - Very on theme and the one song I actually know from Laura Les! Great choice 4/5 
  • Lemonade - This definitely has the frenetic chaotic energetic production, it's not a song I would listen to that often tho, but its perfect for the theme. 3/5

Total: 17/20

Staryu's Ranking

Spoiler

Rotunda and Opulent tied.

Rotunda sent Roman Holiday tho so I'll give him the edge.

Everyone did much better than I thought they would, the scores were super close together, no one flopped beyond like one bad song choice, I'm impressed overall, thank you for the lovely playlists

1. Rotunda

2. Opulent

3. fais

4. Red Light

5. Khalyan

6. Anvarie

7. Acetone

I wanted someone to send this :cries:

• ATRL Moderator

@supaspaz

Don't Say Gay

Acetone

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

That Mabel song is atrocious, but I did unfortunately hear it once at a gay bar. "All the Lovers" and especially "Dancing Queen" are sophisticated homosexual classiques! I would have loved it if the whole playlist had been on that vibe.

Anvarie

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

You will never find me complaining about an opportunity to listen to "Believe"! Lil Nas X sticks out on a playlist that otherwise feels like an education in fundamental gay musical culture. I like that song well enough, but "shoot a child in your mouth while I'm ridin'" is never going to fly in Florida.

fais_2311

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

Calum Scott can burn in hell for ruining "Dancing On My Own" for all I care. Aside from the fact that these are not songs I would ever willingly want to listen to, a few of them are explicit enough to make Ron DeSantis blush. You went a bit too literal with the theme.

khalyan

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

You definitely came through with Poppers: The Playlist. Musically, it has a solid flow, though after all of that high NRG, it might have fit better to end with "Save a Kiss" instead. The only real problem is that Olly Alexander is very clearly taking home a man to **** on "Muscle."

Opulent

Spoiler

Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4285QzI8ypASH9sajQUiLO?si=0407593781e3429d&pt=f2ec69d141acd2e9579f593bdb33344a

Critque:

A bit of a collapse, as the children might say! I could easily see this slotting into a set at any gay club on any given night. It's just faggoty enough to make Republicans uncomfortable without fully understanding why.

Red Light

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

I definitely cackled when the playlist started with "The Trolley Song." I have to commend you for reaching back a bit further for some of your picks ("I Feel Love" is one of the greatest songs of all tie), but conversely, the journey across generations of gay icons left the whole package feeling a bit scattered.

Rotunda

Spoiler

Playlist:

Critique:

You certainly came up with perhaps the most interesting and unexpected assortment of songs, two of which I absolutely adore. "Freedom! '90" should really be THE coming out anthem of all time. But something about this Gay Straight Alliance meeting soundtrack just isn't quite doing it for me.

supaspaz's Ranking

Spoiler

1. Opulent

2. khalyan

3. Red Light

4. Anvarie

5. Acetone

6. Rotunda

7. fais

Final results coming up!

Ray of Light by Madonna is one song that was missing from my playlists, but otherwise yall did great :heart2: 

Top 30 Best Madonna Songs GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

I wanted someone to send this :cries:

My fave

what was opulent's playlist for you? I cant see it for some reason 

1 minute ago, supaspaz said:

My fave

taste! 

• ATRL Moderator

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

@Acetone @Anvarie @fais_2311

@khalyan @Opulent @Red Light @Rotunda

Now that you've all seen how you've done independently, let's see how you rank among all players and the cumulative rank updates!

Overall Rank:

1. Opulent - 2.17

2. Red Light - 3.00

3. khalyan - 4.17

3. Rotunda - 4.17

5. Anvarie - 4.50

6. fais_2311 - 5.00

6. Acetone - 5.00

Scores:

1. Opulent - 10

2. Red Light - 9.5

3. khalyan - 9

3. Rotunda - 9

5. Anvarie - 8.5

6. fais_2311 - 8

6. Acetone - 8

Congratulations Opulent on winning individual immunity and a spot in the final 6!

Cumulative Rank:

1. Rotunda - 9.05
  2. Opulent - 8.90
  3. Anvarie - 8.76
  4. Golden Hour - 8.06
  5. Acetone - 7.95
  6. khalyan - 7.87
  7. Samsom - 7.80
  8. Kayseri Mantisi - 7.60
  9. fais_2311 - 7.48
  10. Ampersand13 - 7.47
  11. beatinglikeadrum - 7.45
  12. Red Light - 7.37
  13. VenusFlyTrap - 6.38

TRIBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Question 1:

ALL CASTAWAYS: Please compare the person alphabetically after you to any TV or movie character, and tell us why you've made that comparison. Rotunda will comment on Acetone.

Question 2:

@Anvarie @Rotunda- We now have 7 jury members, with 4 more spots to fill. What do you think this jury is looking for in a winner this season? Do you think people are engaged in jury management?

@khalyan@Red Light - Last round, you each received four votes against you, but a group of players went to rocks for you. Were you surprised that your name came up on the parchments? How did it feel knowing that the others in your "voting bloc" put their lives on the line for you?

@Acetone - Do you feel there is any fluidity in the alliances/voting blocks, or are things set in stone now? 

@Opulent - This is your fourth individual immunity in the last five rounds (only losing Majority Rules). Are you concerned that your challenge performance could be turning you into a threat as the endgame commences?

@fais_2311- How was the fallout after the rock draw? Do you feel as if people were understanding, or was there drama?

Votes/prize plays (due on Discord DMs) AND answers (in this thread) are DUE on Monday, March 14th at 9 PM EDT!

congrats Opulent! and good luck everyone with the council :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Element said:

Last round, you each received four votes against you, but a group of players went to rocks for you. Were you surprised that your name came up on the parchments? How did it feel knowing that the others in your "voting bloc" put their lives on the line for you?

I guess I saw it more as a group of players were willing to go to rocks in order to get me out.  I’m thankful neither myself nor @Red Light were eliminated so nobody truly could get what they wanted and hopefully everyone else’s plans are messed up now :smitten:

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I guess I saw it more as a group of players were willing to go to rocks in order to get me out.  I’m thankful neither myself nor @Red Light were eliminated so nobody truly could get what they wanted and hopefully everyone else’s plans are messed up now :smitten:

Thank you! Also don't forget question 1

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Element said:

Thank you! Also don't forget question 1

Was I surprised I came up on the parchments?  Yes to an extent.  I did assume that people would target members who have done better in the competition, or members with more ties to the other members than me.  

7 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Was I surprised I came up on the parchments?  Yes to an extent.  I did assume that people would target members who have done better in the competition, or members with more ties to the other members than me.  

They mean the TV character question I think 

We now have 7 jury members, with 4 more spots to fill. What do you think this jury is looking for in a winner this season? Do you think people are engaged in jury management?

I would assume the jury is looking for a player that did well and wasn’t shady. I don’t know what jury management is/means, so I cannot answer that :rip:

I would compare Fais to Kirby. I get positive, friendly, radiant energy from them. Just like Kirby, they are all pure, innocent, and have a powerful suck game 

kirby.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

They mean the TV character question I think 

Correct - the comparison to a TV character @khalyan

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

what was opulent's playlist for you? I cant see it for some reason 

"Vogue," "Your Disco Needs You," "Work Bitch" and "It's Raining Men"

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Element said:

Correct - the comparison to a TV character @khalyan

Where is that question at?

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Where is that question at?

It’s Question 1 in the final results/TC post - right above the one that you answered before

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Element said:

It’s Question 1 in the final results/TC post - right above the one that you answered before

Oh I never saw that.  Who comes after me in order?  RL? 

12 hours ago, Element said:

How was the fallout after the rock draw? Do you feel as if people were understanding, or was there drama?

Yes, there were huge drama after the tribal last round.

Anvarie snatched and ate Rotunda’s wig

And Khalyan screamed at Rotunda “You Don’t Love Me!!” several times.

BLAD was the most understanding and classy one :clap3:

So I got Khalyan…

Well after last round maybe Regina George. I did not know that Khalyan had so many ppl came for ha. Another bus is coming for you. Good luck girl.

• ATRL Moderator
41 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Oh I never saw that.  Who comes after me in order?  RL? 

Opulent!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.