Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

@Anvarie opens their hand to reveal...

Hide contents

w4dlRTe.png

A black rock. They are in the final 7. Congratulations!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

euphoria-cassie-euphoria.gif

• ATRL Moderator

The third black rock was chosen by...

Hide contents

w4dlRTe.png

Acetone.

You are in the final 7. Congratulations!

• ATRL Moderator

• ATRL Moderator
5eb65d64ce733.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

It's down to @beatinglikeadrum and @Rotunda.

One of them leaves the game right now in eighth place, becoming the seventh member of the jury.

Fate has made its decision.

Open your hands to reveal in 3....

Hide contents

w4dlRTe.png

Spoiler

Rotunda...

Congratulations! You are in the final 7.

Hide contents

MeoVrAb.png

I'm sorry, beatinglikeadrum, but you have selected the white rock. You are now the seventh member of the jury. You will forever go down in ATRL history as the second person eliminated due to a rock draw. Only two people out of 200+ can say that! You should feel pretty impressive. Thank you for playing!!

beatinglikeadrum, the tribe has spoken. 

giphy.thumb.gif.bb2f7e3cef041df4864dd3783cdeea7f.gif

OH WOW OH WOW

• ATRL Moderator

next challenge will be on page 45 - get me there pls

• ATRL Moderator

Welcome castaways to Round 14 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12)!

@Anvarie @Acetone @fais_2311

@khalyan @Opulent @Red Light @Rotunda

The theme for Round 14 is...

Make Me a Playlist

This round, you will be making six of the judges a mini playlist. Each judge has a different theme assigned to their playlist.

You'll be making a four track "playlist" for each judge based off the specific theme assigned to them.

Here are the themes your playlists will revolve around:

@clue's Playlist

Theme: Murder on the Dancefloor

"I want your playlist to explore songs that have had people going wild on the dancefloor in the Europe. The artists for your songs don't have to be from Europe, but the songs themselves need to have made a splash in Europe. I don't care about the genre: Pop, Disco, Dance-Pop, Pop Rap. I don't care about the decade: 70s, 90s, 00s, 20s, etc. I want to dance, I want to sweat."

@Gateau's Playlist

Theme: Gateau's Breath of Life

"I'm looking for midtempo/downtempo songs with introspective lyrics that crave adventure to help rediscover joie de vivre. These songs should incorporate elements of different cultures around the world, either lyrically or sonically."

@luckystrike's Playlist

Theme: Hopeless Romantic

"I want songs where the singer talks about feeling hopeless but then a completely unexpected love interest comes around, someone who came out of nowhere and swept them off their feet in an instant when they felt like all hope was lost, make me crave that cliché love experience. Girls and gays only, no hetero men allowed in the playlist."

@Not Like The Movies's Playlist

Theme: Island Gyal

"I want Caribbean/Caribbean-inspired bangers that will get anyone on their feet and towards the dancefloor. Send songs that are extremely fun, infectious and will make you feel as if you're at a party in the Caribbean. I need these songs to be AUTHENTIC and not whitewashed, gentrified Caribbean music. Give me d real ting! Mek di gyal proud!"

@Staryu's Playlist

Theme: The Frenetic Feminine

"I want chaotic songs with frenetic energy, preferably by female vocalists. A song fitting the energy of the airport scene in Home Alone 2, the entire family of like 18, all frantically running through the airport, about to miss their flight. Or like one of those scenes in a dark club, with green strobe lights flashing, the main character just popped a mystery pill and is dancing around like an eel, something for that."

@supaspaz's Playlist

Theme: Don't Say Gay

"In protest of Florida’s ongoing homophobia, put together the most proudly homosexual playlist you can imagine. But make sure it doesn’t include any LGBT content that would get you prosecuted in an Orlando courtroom. (That means you, “Born This Way”!) And please, quality matters, so don’t torture me with the latest single from some “Drag Race” contestant. Best playlist will be shared with Ron DeSantis."

Now that you've seen the themes, it's time for you all to get started. You are submitting 24 songs in total. Please make a Spotify playlist per judge, meaning your entry will ultimately be 6 playlists. We do not want any explanation. The songs themselves should speak to the judge they're directed at. If you have to explain your song choice, it's probably an indicator not to use that song.

Obviously take into account the judges' personal tastes. Not just the artists they like, but the sound as well. From judging to general conversation, you should have an idea of what the judges like and don't like... you can also do some research and see what they've posted about on ATRL. You can send in songs you're sure they know. You can send songs that you're not sure they know but think they'll like. It's up to you. It's your playlist. They're only listening to it.

They'll be judging based on if the song applies to the theme, as well as if they enjoy it and would actually listen to it in the scenario they're each representing this round.

Each judge will be judging their own respective playlist, and they will not be judging each other's. That means each judge will be listening to 28 songs in total. Each judge will rank their playlists from 1 (best) to 7 (worst), and we will then average the rankings across all 6 judges.

Please submit your Spotify playlists to us on Discord; you must submit all of your playlists together at once! 

The playlists are due in 2.5 days (and a smidge) - Saturday, March 12 at 1 PM EST. Good luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.