Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

Tribal Council

Welcome to your fourth tribal council of the merge, Kaliakra!

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread. If you do not answer your question, your vote will not count.

@Acetone - How has real life impacted your approach to the game in recent days?

@beatinglikeadrum- You were given the labels of "villain" and "most annoying" tonight. Is this an accurate depiction of your personality? Why did people say that about you?

@Anvarie -  What do you make of everything that happened in the challenge tonight? Did people expose relationships they have, or perhaps their next targets?

@fais_2311 - There are six Baltoro members left in the game, and three Glazov/Puanu. Do you feel as if this split will factor into the game, or has the game evolved past the point of allegiance to original tribes?

@Kayseri Mantisi - You seem to be the center of attention in this tribe, with 9 of the 25 answers going towards you! What do you think about being called a backstabber, snake, and someone with secrets? Are these accusations true?

@khalyan - Congratulations on your immunity win tonight! When it came to chopping, why do you think you had such a successful challenge performance here compared to the others?

@Opulent - You were labelled as the "hardest to talk to" in the game tonight. What makes other people think this? Is there anything that you can do to change this, or is it too late to improve the perception of your social game?

@Red Light - You were voted as the next to go, but won immunity. Do you think that you did in fact save yourself from elimination this round? How can you fix your game from here if you are on death's door?

@Rotunda- Apparently the gurls trust you with their lives, you're in control, and you're winning the whole season. Are you concerned that these labels will put a target on your back? Does this change the way you are going to play moving forward?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

RT_zjk35iHDLx5rxvEydqskT8AjMqJihnrIc4Wj6

Your votes and any item plays are due at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, March 1.

You can not vote for Red Light or khalyan.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayseri Mantisi - You seem to be the center of attention in this tribe, with 9 of the 25 answers going towards you! What do you think about being called a backstabber, snake, and someone with secrets? Are these accusations true?

Literally so wrong :skull: Being the center actually made me happy but being a backstabber and a snake ? No. Idk how did I even give that vibe, y'all should pay attention to real snakes or backstabbers, i'm the least person that can do that here. Actually maybe y'all had to vote me for cuz y'all know that you itself is the snake or backstabber so you had to vote for an another person idk :skull:

I don't have any secrets.

40 minutes ago, Element said:

@Rotunda- Apparently the gurls trust you with their lives, you're in control, and you're winning the whole season. Are you concerned that these labels will put a target on your back? Does this change the way you are going to play moving forward?

Here’s the thing: this is Survivor ATRL. This isn’t Drag Race. The winner isn’t always obvious this early into the merge, and there is still a lot of game to be played. Everyone will have opportunities to prove themselves before the finale. Just because someone looks like a target right now, doesn’t mean they’ll look as impressive later on.  

While I’m obviously concerned that people may try to take a shot at me because of the challenge, I also think a lot of them understand that timing is everything. For the other big threats, it doesn’t make sense to take me out cause then you’re the next to go. And for the more subtle players, getting me out doesn’t necessarily change much if they still have several other bigger targets they need to worry about.

So far, I’ve demonstrated that I can be a good team player. I’ve helped people in challenges, given advice, and followed other people’s strategic plans, and I don’t plan on changing that. I think people know that I’m a good person to work with. And I think they’d rather deal with the Angel they know than the Devil they don’t…at least for now. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Element said:

Congratulations on your immunity win tonight! When it came to chopping, why do you think you had such a successful challenge performance here compared to the others?

I’m not quite sure how it ended up that way!  Hopefully it means that most of my fellow contestants like me and don’t see me as a threat - but also afraid that it could be signaling indifference among the cast for me.  Either way, I’m thankful to have earned immunity this round!  

8 hours ago, Element said:

There are six Baltoro members left in the game, and three Glazov/Puanu. Do you feel as if this split will factor into the game, or has the game evolved past the point of allegiance to original tribes?

I did not really count cause I hate Maths. But yes, the split used to be a factor when we voted before. Of course you want to keep people that you know longer but at the same time you need to keep your mind open and get to know other people as well and do what’s best for your game. 

You were given the labels of "villain" and "most annoying" tonight. Is this an accurate depiction of your personality? Why did people say that about you?

I mean, my playful, trolling fight with Samson could create an illusion of me being an annoying brat. But I am nothing like that, I am nothing of the sort.

Also I dont know why I am villain. I have always had a good of my tribe as a priority. Also I have had a strong moral compass that's why I eliminated a person who eliminated me and my friend. So that's that on that.

What do you make of everything that happened in the challenge tonight? Did people expose relationships they have, or perhaps their next target

I think that the girls have a strong opinions on a few players which may place targets on their backs. I definitely think there are signs to read in the tea leaves, and if players choose not to, then that’s their own folly 

16 hours ago, Element said:

You were voted as the next to go, but won immunity. Do you think that you did in fact save yourself from elimination this round? How can you fix your game from here if you are on death's door?

For this one round, yes, I clearly saved myself. At this point I don't really see a long future ahead of me in the game, and I'm not sure of anything I could do to change my situation. I'm just trying to chill out and enjoy every moment I have left at this point. :cm:

You were labelled as the "hardest to talk to" in the game tonight. What makes other people think this? Is there anything that you can do to change this, or is it too late to improve the perception of your social game?

I think it’s because there’s multiple people who I’ve never really talked to or interacted with much throughout the game. I get it, and I put myself down for that question too. I’m a shy person, and while I was able to somewhat overcome that at the beginning of the game with the people I was grouped with, it’s more challenging now that we’re in so deep and playing as a merged tribe, with many of my tribe members being people who I hadn’t played or connected with pre-merge. I’m not sure if it’s too late, but I’m leaning towards yes. 

@Acetone - How has real life impacted your approach to the game in recent days?

well I literally slipped on ice and fell off of a cliff (:rip:) and as a result I missed several key days of the game. It was scary as hell but I got really lucky and I can have a sense of humor about it looking back. I do worry that I could be out of the loop though as a result. 

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

@Acetone@Anvarie@beatinglikeadrum @fais_2311 @Kayseri Mantisi

@khalyan @Opulent@Red Light @Rotunda

Kaliakra, welcome to your 4th Tribal Council as a merged tribe. One of you will become the 15th person voted out of this game and the 6th member of our jury. If any of you has an item to play, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler

No one stands. I'll read the votes!

First vote...

IMG_20220211_021737.png

1 vote Opulent.

Second vote...

oie_UIFIHPBKVCg7.png

1 vote Opulent, 1 vote beatinglikeadrum.

Third vote...

1646117596211.png?width=1168&height=935

2 votes Opulent, 1 vote beatinglikeadrum.

Fourth vote...

IMG_6591.jpg

2 votes Opulent, 2 votes beatinglikeadrum.

Fifth vote...

BLAD3.png

3 votes beatinglikeadrum, 2 votes Opulent.

Sixth vote...

88006EF6-9ADC-4513-B920-F455D49E6F7F.jpg

3 votes beatinglikeadrum, 2 votes Opulent, 1 vote Kayseri Mantisi.

Seventh vote...

IMG_6340.png

3 votes beatinglikeadrum, 2 votes Opulent, 2 votes Kayseri Mantisi.

Eighth vote...

2BFE5C1E-772F-4FB3-B117-D8BD7EC5F512.jpg

3 votes beatinglikeadrum, 3 votes Kayseri Mantisi, 2 votes Opulent.

1 vote left...

Ninth and final vote...

And the 15th person voted out of this game and the 6th jury member...

Spoiler

phonto.png?width=1168&height=935

Kayseri Mantisi, the tribe has spoken.

1550202689_rapcaviar_20211228_22.thumb.p

Thanks for playing! You're off to the jury where you will vote for a winner for this game.

oh my 

The game should be named Clownvivor.

LMhHAns.jpg

We ALL (OG baltoro members) agreed on voting for Opulent, looks like they lied to me. Y'all must have been scared af :bibliahh: Clown behavior

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

54 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The game should be named Clownvivor.

iwtktwn.jpg

We ALL (OG baltoro members) agreed on voting for Opulent, looks like they lied to me. Y'all must have been scared af :bibliahh: Clown behavior

Clowns don’t know how survivor is played I see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.