Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

Do you think that tribal lines will play a factor in the vote tonight? 

I think that tribes aren’t as important as friendships people have made throughout the game. I think those will have the biggest impact on the votes. I’ve seen countless times where the person with the lowest score gets saved, or the person with the highest gets voted out!

Howare you balancing your challenge prowess with your strategic and social game?

Each round I just try my best to pick a song that will match the theme. Luckily I haven’t been in a vulnerable position too often because of the tribes I’ve been on. They’ve had strong averages that have kept me safe. I’ve enjoyed interacting and talking with the people in the game. It’s the reason I wanted to join, I missed that sense of belonging and camaraderie that I felt 5+ years ago on this site. So that’s been a very nice positive, regardless of where I place in the game 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new to this game so I try my best.

8 hours ago, rl231 said:

how have you been navigating the game at this merge stage? Are you reaching out to new people you haven't talked to before?

So far so good. Yeah i tried to talk to new people. 

Do you think that tribal lines will play a factor in the vote tonight?  — NO.

This is your first ever Tribal Council that you're coming to. Do you know what to expect for tonight's vote? — It's my first and i'm really excited :oh:

• ATRL Moderator

@beatinglikeadrum has played the 50/50 Coin, which gives the holder a 50% chance of being safe. We randomized the result live on Discord stream, and...

Spoiler

beatinglikeadrum is IMMUNE this round! Congratulations!

You may not vote for BLAD.

14 hours ago, rl231 said:

uvClRNG.png

Kaliakra - welcome to Tribal Council! You will have to answer this question to actually vote at Tribal Council. We wanted to ask questions to see where you are at.

ALL (in addition to your other question) - Do you think that tribal lines will play a factor in the vote tonight? 

@Anvarie - congrats on winning immunity! You are a self-professed newb at Survivor and yet have the highest average in the game. How are you balancing your challenge prowess with your strategic and social game?

@Acetone @Red Light - congrats on winning immunity! How safe does your immunity make you feel tonight, and do you think you needed it?

@Kayseri Mantisi - this is your first ever Tribal Council that you're coming to. Do you know what to expect for tonight's vote?

@Ampersand13 - your vote got stolen last week by juror #1 Marvin. Do you know why he did that, and do you think that could affect tonight's vote for you in any way?

@Samsom @Golden Hour - we introduced the mystery boxes, and they have been distributed tonight. Do you think they'll come into play for this Tribal Council; if yes, why?

@beatinglikeadrum @fais_2311 - how have you been navigating the game at this merge stage? Are you reaching out to new people you haven't talked to before?

@Opulent - you almost got voted out at the last Tribal Council. Were you expecting that, and will you be affected in the future?

@khalyan @Rotunda - you two were close to reaching that top 3. Do you think you know what will be part of the plan for tonight's Tribal Council?

Thank you! I wasn’t expecting it and it is definitely nice to have. Tribal council is always pretty nerve wracking and there is probably a good chance that I do need it. 

Do you think that tribal lines will play a factor in the vote tonight? 
No. I don’t think so. 

1. No, I think at this point in the game it’ll come down more to personal relationships than anything. 

2. I wasn’t expecting it, but I don’t think it’ll affect me in the future. 

• ATRL Moderator

1. Tribal lines - no I don't think that matters much at this point.  Everyone has intermingled with everyone else for the most part by now.

2. Regarding my placement, I am happy to get 6th but it was a pretty decent gap between me and the top 3.  And I've heard several different things from several different people so at this point who really knows what is going to happen :rip: 

1. This season has a huge jury with players from all three different tribes. Obviously people should play with who they trust, but holding on too tight to old connections could be a mistake if you forget to make new ones. 

2. Considering the advantages that have already been played this round, I definitely don’t think I’m fully in the loop, and maybe nobody should. 

16 hours ago, rl231 said:

congrats on winning immunity! How safe does your immunity make you feel tonight, and do you think you needed it?

With the mystery boxes having god knows what inside, I still don't feel too safe. Maybe somebody got an immunity stealer or some ****. But yes, I needed it. Merge votes are crazy, especially with all the advantages.

Ooop forgot the first question:

ALL (in addition to your other question) - Do you think that tribal lines will play a factor in the vote tonight? 

If there were two tribes the whole way, maybe. But there were three tribes and then a swap, so probably not. :toofunny3:

Edited by Red Light

Do you think that tribal lines will play a factor in the vote tonight:

I do think that the affect that they may have is just~ some people have been with others for longer (and this goes for everyone) so they may have formed better/more of a connection with people they do know more then with people they have barely spoken to.

• ATRL Moderator

@Opulent played their immunity necklace and can not be voted for tonight.

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

@Rotunda played their Mega Immunity Idol and has secured a spot in the Final 3

Rotunda woke up

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

uvClRNG.png

@Acetone@Ampersand13 @Anvarie @beatinglikeadrum @fais_2311 @Golden Hour @Kayseri Mantisi @khalyan @Opulent @Red Light @Rotunda @Samsom @VenusFlyTrap

Welcome to your first Tribal Council as a merged tribe! Whoever gets voted out tonight will become the 2nd member of the jury.

If anyone has an item to play, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler

*Kayseri Mantisi stands and plays the Elsa idol*

1550202689_rapcaviar_20211228_22.thumb.p

:oh: 

fmBV7z8.png

But is it a real idol????????

Spoiler

It is a...

Spoiler

FAKE! Kayseri Mantisi will remain vulnerable at this Tribal Council.

Anyone else??

*fais_2311 stands*

taehyunavi2.thumb.gif.563d3a711d5abd4533

Just to be safe and sure, cause there are several advantages in the game, I’m playing this good looking idol on myself.

k3v0MEp.png

But is it a real idol, or a fake idol??

Spoiler

It is....

Spoiler

FAKE! fais_2311 remains vulnerable at Tribal Council

Anyone else???????

• ATRL Moderator

Lessa go

Wait Rotunda’s idol gives him guaranteed top 3 at the end of the entire survivor game???

uvClRNG.png

Also, as a warning to you all, we will be nice since it was the first time and count people's votes if they did NOT answer the question in Tribal Council, but we will not be this nice in the future.

As I said though, anyone else????

Spoiler

No one else stands. I'll read the votes...

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

Wait Rotunda’s idol gives him guaranteed top 3 at the end of the entire survivor game???

Yes. Go home ******* 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.