Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

:jamming:

ud544Iv.png

Welcome castaways to your 5th results show! Below will be the rankings for each round. The two tribes with the highest average will win immunity, and the top person on the losing tribe will also be immune at Tribal Council.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after this round. 

With that said, here it is…

uxL28hwKd5ECtfo2BBhrhEGHEVfZP0mCmU3CEdaD

Ampersand13 Taylor Swift - The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody)
Golden Hour Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It’s Over
Kayseri Mantisi Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over
Marvin La Roux - Bulletproof
Opulent Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Red Light Britney Spears - Lonely

Taylor Swift - The Last Time (feat. Gary Lightbody)

• Boys - 8 - This works but I will be docking points because Taylor also showed up at his house acting thirsty too.
  • Clue - 9.5 - Omg tbt to fellow judge boys BOMBING with this song selection last season! Anyway, one of the most solid picks so far, to me.
  • Staryu - 8.5 - This mostly works for me.

Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It’s Over

• Boys - 4 - This gives me his dick is on 10! His stroke game is out of this world but he keeps leading her on thinking they will have something more but it never ends up being that so she just wants it to be over. Avril is dickmatized. The only thing relating this to the theme is frustration.
  • Clue - 7.5 - Why did she put her whole ***** into this song.. whew.. Anyway, this was a better pick than the other judges thought it was, imo.
  • Staryu - 4.5 - I feel like Avril is singing about a guy that is leading her on and she wants to be put out of her misery, so it’s not really on theme for me besides the opening lyrics kind of reference a cycle.

Lenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

• Boys - 5 - I mean the song doesn’t tell me if the ex is the one who came back trying to start the relationship up again. It just says we worked things out and that's it. It sounds like they were on and off so I guess it relates in some way.
  • Clue - 6 - This was kinda there. I’m missing some more frustration, though.
  • Staryu - 5 - Lenny seems more hopeful than frustrated to me in this song, “it ain’t over til it’s over” is like him holding out hope that it’s going to eventually work out. At least it has the on and off relationship part?

La Roux - Bulletproof

• Boys - 4 - So yeah something is recurring in her life but what is that?? I don’t know because we don’t get enough details.
  • Clue - 3 - Lyrics were way too surface level.
  • Staryu - 5 - This sounds like something negative is recurring in her life, she doesn’t really specify what it is.

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

• Boys - 10 - I think this is the most on point Taylor submission for this round. It hits all the nails on the head for me. You have the ex crawling back into her life. It’s a continuous cycle where she points out the things he does and says to her. She predicts he’ll try to talk to her friends and his friends but ***** it doesn’t matter cause they are done. Great job.
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect.
  • Staryu - 10 - The best thematically of the 3 Taylor songs used this round, good choice.

Britney Spears - Lonely

• Boys - 9.5 - Great choice this round she’s speaking to an ex who’s game she has caught on to and is trying to come knocking on her door and get back into her life. She mentions how she’s heard this all before so she won’t be falling for it again which shows it has been a cycle.
  • Clue - 10 - This was perfect for me.
  • Staryu - 9 - This works for me for the theme, she’s singing to an ex and mentions all the times they’ve got back together.

kDtS9oQkVf2vSb66SDy-599r-9N0dtWHcEFcKei1

Anvarie Lauren Dair - Crawling Back to Me
DAP Halsey - Walls Could Talk
fais_2311 Arcade Fire - Old Flame
Harmonizer Thomas Rhett - Playing with Fire (feat. Jordin Sparks)
Rotunda TwentyForSeven - You’ll Come Back
Samsom Taylor Swift - Style

Lauren Dair - Crawling Back to Me

• Boys - 9 - Song was a snooze but lyrically you were on point with this one.
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect.
  • Staryu - 9.5 - Fits the theme pretty much perfectly. 

Halsey - Walls Could Talk

• Boys - 6 - Seems more like it was about Halsey getting beat up or beating up her man as well. I needed to hear more about how it was a cycle that just didn’t stop and I didn’t get that honestly.
  • Clue - 7.5 - This was actually pretty good for the theme. But I wish it was focused a bit more on the ex continuing to come back.
  • Staryu - 6.5 - It is kinda about an on and off relationship, so it’s kinda on the theme's spectrum but not really near the target, it sounds like it’s more about a toxic relationship than just a guy crawling back.

Arcade Fire - Old Flame

• Boys - 4 - This was not very descriptive at all. It doesn't mention breaking up and getting back together, it just talks about going through the same issues again which could just be a couple having an argument.
  • Clue - 5.5 - This would’ve been better if it was more centered on one relationship. It seemed to me that they were talking about a cycle of continuous relationships, so there were not enough of the details we were looking for.
  • Staryu - 4.5 - This sounds like they are in a frustrating cycle but not really one on theme, they fight and make up because his girl is pretty? 

Thomas Rhett - Playing with Fire (feat. Jordin Sparks)

• Boys - 5 - Well the round asked for the narrator to be trapped in a cycle in which the exes keep crawling back into our lives but your song seems like the narrator is the toxic one. Which would be the opposite of what we are looking for since he is serving “You” going to pop up at restaurants and bars that his ex is at just to run into them.
  • Clue - 6 - What everyone else said… But I’m gonna give you a bit more since the lyrics are 100% on point, but in the wrong direction.
  • Staryu - 5 - This is lyrically kind of the opposite of the theme we’re looking for, the narrator is the one coming back and knows he shouldn’t but does anyway, so um chile anyways.

Twenty for Seven - You’ll Come Back

• Boys - 8 - I think this fits the only part is that I don’t get the vibe that the narrator is frustrated. He seems to be fully used to it and a participant at this point because he wants her to come back by the end.
  • Clue - 8 - I  needed a little more frustration from the narrator, but sure.
  • Staryu - 8.5 - This mostly works, the narrator talks about his ex constantly returning and they break up again and again. 

Taylor Swift - Style

• Boys - 8 - This fits for sure but she’s definitely loving the attention she’s getting, not really that frustrated by it to me. I’d say a good choice though for the round.
  • Clue - 7.5 - Lemme just throw out there that this is one of my favorite pop songs of all time. Anyway, there isn’t enough frustration from her in this. She’s happy to be back with him every time they come back together.
  • Staryu - 8 - This is definitely an ode to an ex and about an on and off again relationship, but it doesn’t fit perfectly because it’s kind of a mutual thing instead of just the ex crawling back. 

j0FnF6RLosxByJsCvJJr9jJ0liSZMHqzEjWwqq5p

Acetone Dua Lipa - New Rules
beatinglikeadrum Katy Perry - Never Really Over
dweebz Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
khalyan Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
TruGemini Elle King - Ex's & Oh's
VenusFlyTrap Marina - No More Suckers

Dua Lipa - New Rules

• Boys - 8 - Cute entry she is talking about this guy who keeps coming back into her life and she’s picked up on the pattern of his toxicity so she has these rules.
  • Clue - 10 - This was great.
  • Staryu - 8 - She’s singing about her man that keeps coming back, she sees a pattern/cycle, it kinda works for me.

Katy Perry - Never Really Over (STOLEN)

• Boys - 6 - I mean it just seems like a lot of this is just her THINKING about the ex and not really him trying to get back into her life. I’m not the biggest fan of this submission tbh.
  • Clue - 3.5 - She literally is waiting for the ex to come back.
  • Staryu - 6.5 - I feel like Katy is kinda daydreaming about her ex coming back more than anything, I don’t get much of an ex crawling back from these lyrics, just Katy thinking about it? 

Selena Gomez - Same Old Love

• Boys - 5 - I mean it didn’t do much for me in the lyrics.
  • Clue - 5.5 - This was an almost alright choice. Sounds more like she’s just done with ending up with a specific type of person in her relationships.
  • Staryu - 6 - I feel like this song isn’t specific enough lyrically for me, it’s kind of bare bones on the theme but not really much to go off of. 

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

• Boys - 7 - This seems more like a one and done situation. Her man tried to hurt her with his goodbye but she’s been thriving on her own since he left. He is trying to get back into her life but she’s over it. Fits the theme in some ways but could be stronger.
  • Clue - 5.5 - This felt more one and done [2].
  • Staryu - 7 - I feel like this isn’t really about a frustrating cycle, Gloria’s ex tried IT once and she said no, she will survive without him b/c she is a powerful woman.  

Elle King - Ex's & Oh's

• Boys - 7 - I don’t get a frustrating cycle from this entry. The narrator comes off more toxic here than anyone because it seems like she’s using the men for fun. Even if they don’t want to go she still breaks up with them but they come back and she allows it. It’s ok as a submission.
  • Clue - 6 - Sounds like she’s having fun, to me.
  • Staryu - 7.5 - The exes are coming back, but I feel like she is not frustrated, she is toying with them/having sex, but then calls them ghosts, so I’m getting mixed signals from this. 

Marina - No More Suckers

• Boys - 6.5 - To me nothing about this screams the narrator is talking about an ex. It could be about a family member, friend or a damn coworker who knows. Sure she sounds like she’s in a cycle of people using her but it’s not specific enough for me.
  • Clue - 6.5 - Wish this was more about a specific ex.
  • Staryu - 7.5 - I feel like this could be about an ex but could be about anyone else taking advantage of her too. She does mention a pattern though and it does seem frustrating so it has that working for it. 

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

Now that you've all seen how you've done independently, let's see how you rank among your tribe, among all players, and finally which tribe is heading to Tribal Council this round.

Note: The highest scoring player for each tribe is immune if their tribe heads to Tribal Council.

Glazov

1. Anvarie - 9.50 - IMMUNE

2. Rotunda - 8.17

3. Samsom - 7.83

4. DAP - 6.67

5. Harmonizer - 5.33

6. fais_2311 - 4.67

Baltoro

1. Opulent - 10.00 - IMMUNE

2. Red Light - 9.50

3. Ampersand13 - 8.67

4. Golden Hour - 5.33

4. Kayseri Mantisi - 5.33

6. Marvin - 4.00

Pūanu

1. Acetone - 8.67 - IMMUNE

2. TruGemini - 6.83

2. VenusFlyTrap - 6.83

4. khalyan - 6.50

5. dweebz - 5.50

6. beatinglikeadrum - 5.33

Overall Rank:

1. Opulent (+16)

2. Anvarie (+8)

2. Red Light (+14)

4. Ampersand13 (+11)

4. Acetone (-1)

6. Rotunda (+2)

7. Samsom (+7)

8. TruGemini (+3)

8. VenusFlyTrap (+5)

10. DAP (-4)

11. khalyan (-10)

12. dweebz (-8)

13. Golden Hour (-5)

13. Kayseri Mantisi (+5)

13. beatinglikeadrum (-9)

13. Harmonizer (+6)

17. fais_2311 (-11)

18. Marvin (-16)

Cumulative Rank:

1. Rotunda - 9.36

2. Anvarie - 9.1

3. jeffreyy - 9.06

4. Golden Hour - 8.57

5. Opulent - 8.45

6. dweebz - 8.33

7. khalyan - 8.15

8. DOUGLAS BOOTH - 7.75

9. Marvin - 7.68

10. Samsom - 7.57

11. fais_2311 - 7.48

12. TruGemini - 7.47

13. Ampersand13 - 7.41

14. Eros - 7.28

15. Acetone - 7.08

16. DAP - 7.06

17. Kayseri Mantisi - 7.04

18. beatinglikeadrum - 6.97

19. Red Light - 6.75

20. Harmonizer - 6.39

21. Walley - 6.13

22. Armani - 5.34

23. VenusFlyTrap - 5.22

24. Bethenny Frankel - 5

Find out who won with this spoiler!

Spoiler

In first place is...

uxL28hwKd5ECtfo2BBhrhEGHEVfZP0mCmU3CEdaD

Tribe Baltoro WINS with an average of 7.14! You all are safe and through to the next round.

In second place is...

kDtS9oQkVf2vSb66SDy-599r-9N0dtWHcEFcKei1

Glazov with an average of  with average of 7.03!,

Pūanu, with an average of 6.61, you all are heading to Tribal Council. When you are ready, please DM us in the Discord chat you submitted your entry in. If you fail to vote within the time period, you will incur a self-vote. Please include an updated bootlist from who you most want out to who you least out, alongside with your vote. If you've submitted a bootlist already, PLEASE UPDATE IT!!

Please use the parchment image below and write/type the name of your vote by using photo editing software! If you change your mind, simply send me another PM with an updated choice for elimination. Votes will be due at 6 PM EDT on Tuesday, February 1st. Remember, Acetone is immune from elimination and cannot be voted for.

• ATRL Moderator

ud544Iv.png

j0FnF6RLosxByJsCvJJr9jJ0liSZMHqzEjWwqq5p

@dweebz @khalyan @TruGemini@Acetone @VenusFlyTrap @beatinglikeadrum

One of you will become the seventh person voted out of this game. If any of you have an item to play, now would be the time to do so...

Spoiler

*Nobody stands*

I'll read the votes...

• ATRL Moderator

First vote...

IMG_9935.jpg

1 vote beatinglikeadrum

• ATRL Moderator

Second vote...

28Uhv0f.png

1 vote beatinglikeadrum, 1 vote Dweebz

• ATRL Moderator

Third vote...

vote_parchment_4.png

2 votes dweebz, 1 vote beatinglikeadrum

• ATRL Moderator

Fourth vote...

IMG_20220201_201152.png

3 votes dweebz, 1 vote beatinglikeadrum

• ATRL Moderator

Fifth vote...

And the seventh person voted out of ATRL Survivor 12...

IMG_5739.png?width=1135&height=973

IMG_4522.jpg?width=521&height=973

Dweebz, the tribe has spoken. Thank you for playing!

We hope that everything will be okay in your personal life. Sending you and your family positive thoughts at this time.

Hope everything is okay Dweebz :heart2:

not one of the biggest cumulative scores overall and the biggest from punami being eliminated :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

get me to the next page pls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.