Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 12) | WINNER REVEALED!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator

:eli:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• rl231

• Rotunda

• Anvarie

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

Welcome castaways to your 3rd results show! Below will be the rankings for each round. The two tribes with the highest average will win immunity, and the top person on the losing tribe will also be immune at Tribal Council.

After I reveal the scores, I will post the final results which will include how you ranked against all castaways, and finally the overall rankings after this round. 

With that said, here it is…

Just now, shelven said:

Very perched to see what the deal with these results are

You're so messy :ahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Stream Avril Lavigne's latest promotional singe I Love it When You Hate Me off her forthcoming album Love Sux due out February 25th!

• ATRL Moderator

j0FnF6RLosxByJsCvJJr9jJ0liSZMHqzEjWwqq5p

Ampersand13 Bruce Springsteen - Working on the Highway
Red Light Shania Twain - Honey, I'm Home
Armani Cher - Working Girl
Samsom Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
TruGemini Merle Haggard - Workin’ Man Blues
DAP Donna Summer - She Works Hard for the Money

Bruce Springsteen - Working on the Highway

• Boys - 6.5 - I saw where you were coming from but eh it could have been a lot stronger to me.
  • Clue - 5 - This mentions working, but it’s more about courting a girl, to me.
  • Not Like the Movies - 6 - I agree with Clue 
  • Staryu - 8 - I think this works pretty well for the theme 2/3rd of the song, a highway worker working toward his goal of marriage, but it kinda goes off theme when he ends up in jail and is forced to work on the highway.

Shania Twain - Honey, I'm Home

• Boys - 4 - What they said.
  • Clue - 4 - This is about escaping the stress of work. Not what we asked for.
  • Not Like the Movies - 3 - Okay she’s home from work and hates her job but what else?? Not on theme. 
  • Staryu - 5 - This song is more about getting home from work than the work itself. 

Cher - Working Girl

• Boys - 8 - It works, nice job.
  • Clue - 9 - This was pretty great. Hits almost all the points.
  • Not Like the Movies - 8.5 - Good entry, it didn’t hit as hard thematically as other songs but it’s pretty good. 
  • Staryu - 8 - She’s singing about a girl that works hard and has dreams/plans, it mostly works for me.

Dolly Parton - 9 to 5

• Boys - 10 - https://voca.ro/18ZUvJKmG6vE
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect.
  • Not Like the Movies - 9.5 - Yes. 
  • Staryu - 10 - The opening verse reminds me of Erika’s lyrics about her daily routine, and the whole song itself is about working all the time, she also mentions her dreams/a better life a few times.

Merle Haggard - Workin’ Man Blues

• Boys - 9 - 9 kids?? Yeah no life will be had by this man because the child support they will take from his checks will make sure he isn’t doing anything but working.
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect.
  • Not Like the Movies - 9 - Strong entry, this is good for the theme. 
  • Staryu - 9.5 - It’s about a man working for his family, working to buy stuff for his kids, sacrificing fun times to work, nice choice. 

Donna Summer - She Works Hard for the Money

• Boys - 10 - The way she makes me want to get up and dance to this song while talking about hard work is a miracle.
  • Clue - 9.5 - Great choice.
  • Not Like the Movies - 10 - Devoured.  
  • Staryu - 10 - Onetta works hard, for the money. The lyrics mention her sacrifice as well, perfect choice to me. 

• ATRL Moderator

Lmao well

kDtS9oQkVf2vSb66SDy-599r-9N0dtWHcEFcKei1

Acetone Martina McBride - Goin' to Work
Harmonizer Zane Williams – Hands of a Workin' Man
Golden Hour Billy Ray Cyrus - Busy Man
VenusFlyTrap Lana Del Rey - Dealer
Opulent Rush - Working Man
DOUGLAS BOOTH Beyoncé - 6 Inch
Eros Britney Spears - Work *****

Martina McBride - Goin' to Work

• Boys - 5 - Meh
  • Clue - 5.5 - This was kinda there. The song, at its core, is more about working to forget her pain, so it’s not really what we wanted.
  • Not Like the Movies - 4.5 - In this song, she uses work as a means to escape from the troubles that is happening in her love life, it does not fit the theme of being busy in order to achieve your goals at all. Just because a song is about working does not mean it fits the theme.  
  • Staryu - 6.5 - She does mention staying busy and most of the song is about going to work, but not because she's trying to accomplish goals, she's trying to forget about her ex or something

Zane Williams – Hands of a Workin' Man

• Boys - 6 - We love the hands of a working man just not so much this song.
  • Clue - 6 - This was somewhat there.
  • Not Like the Movies - 6.5 - The theme of hardwork is definitely present in this song. Unfortunately, there seems to be a disconnect with the other requirements of the theme. Work in this song is done because they don’t really have a choice but it is not really done in order to achieve goals, maybe the sacrifice the lack of attractive hands but thematically this song is not fully there yet. 
  • Staryu - 7 - The way Zane talks about a workin man sounds a little homoerotic to me.

Billy Ray Cyrus - Busy Man

• Boys - 10 - Billy was definitely busy getting you a 10 this round, good job.
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect.
  • Not Like the Movies - 9 - The character prioritizes his job subsequently he sacrifices his familial, social and romantic life in order to be fulfil their responsibilities and reach far in life. This is a pretty strong entry. 
  • Staryu - 9.5 - I feel like this song mostly has the same spirit as Erika's song.

Lana Del Rey - Dealer

Rush - Working Man

• Boys - 9 - I mean this ***** is working they’ve got to make those minimum credit card payments and he’s doing that and spending no time on what he wants to do for himself. That sounds like adulting to me.
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect. The lyrics talk about work taking over “time for livin’”.
  • Not Like the Movies - 7.5 - This song seems very vague and the lyrics do not really tell you much. Yes they are a workaholic but I do wish the lyrics mentioned some sort of reward for their lifestyle. Overall it did mention the theme slightly but I do think this could have been much better.
  • Staryu - 7.5 - It’s about nothing but work, I guess it kinda fits, the lyrics are very basic and repetitive though.

Beyoncé - 6 Inch

• Boys - 7 - I mean listen I don’t know the life of a stripper and how they do things but I guess this counts? She’s grinding for her money (quite literally) I just don’t know if she’s spending it on adult things like health insurance.
  • Clue - 8 - I got why you picked this, it’s talking about someone working for their money and grinding. I wish the song wasn’t so specific about the empowerment of sex workers, though, because that’s not what we asked for.
  • Not Like the Movies - 6.5 - Not y’all making me give another excellent Beysus song a mediocre score simply because it does not fit the theme well, my beyhive heart hurts. This song is about Bey giving recognition and empowerment to women working in the sex industry. This is a feminist song to highlight that the women who are strippers, prostitutes etc deserve respect because they are always degraded in society. She wants them to take back their power. 
  • Staryu - 5 - This is about empowering prostitutes and strippers or something, while they are hard workers, this doesn’t really fit the theme.

Britney Spears - Work *****

• Boys - 9 - Trust and believe I wanted to give you a 10 for the simple fact that she helped decrease the unemployment rate when she released this song. It just needed to mention more about struggles I think.
  • Clue - 7 - It’s almost there. It’s missing the point about sacrifices/missing out on fun and/or life because you’re working.
  • Not Like the Movies - 7.5 - She is reinforcing the point that if you want to achieve success then you need to put in the work. A fairly good entry. 
  • Staryu - 8.5 - Pretty good choice, it’s about working to get what you want/achieve your goals.

uxL28hwKd5ECtfo2BBhrhEGHEVfZP0mCmU3CEdaD

dweebz Iggy Azalea - Work
Rotunda Big Sean - Sacrifices
beatinglikeadrum Thursday - For the Workforce, Darling
khalyan Snow White - Heigh Ho
fais_2311 DKB - Work Hard
Anvarie The Isley Brothers - Work to Do
Marvin Toby Keith - Hard Way to Make an Easy Living
Kayseri Mantisi Kenny Chesney & George Strait - Shiftwork

Iggy Azalea - Work

• Boys - 10 - Let’s give Iggy her props when it’s deserved.
  • Clue - 10 - Perfect.
  • Not Like the Movies - 9.5 - In this song, Iggy discusses the sacrifices, struggles and obstacles she faced in her quest to become successful. It’s similar to Britney’s song in the vein of being a motivational song but the lyrics here are a bit more personal which helps in fitting the theme. I do not like this song but it fits the theme well! 
  • Staryu - 10 - I think this fits perfectly. 

Big Sean - Sacrifices

• Boys - 10  - Great submission.
  • Clue - 9.5 - Nearly perfect.
  • Not Like the Movies - 10 - Oh you ate this up, fits perfectly! They put in the work and sacrificed a plethora of things with the sole reason of achieving their goals.  
  • Staryu - 9.5 - Good choice, it’s all about how he worked hard/sacrificed things to become successful. 

Thursday - For the Workforce, Drowning

• Boys - 7 - Yeah working makes me want to K myself as well.
  • Clue - 7 - This felt more like an anti-capitalism bop.
  • Not Like the Movies - 7.5 - Glad I don’t have to listen to this ever again YIKES kii. Fits the theme pretty well because it highlights the aspects of life that are being lost due to heavy working schedules. I do wish there was some indication of working for achievements in the lyrics but this is still a good entry thematically. 
  • Staryu - 7 - Well it’s a very dark take on the theme, it kinda works but it’s not great.

Snow White - Heigh Ho

• Boys - 7 - This was cute but not amazing.
  • Clue - 6.5 - This was weak for me, lyrically. Like it’s about working, but it wasn’t a great choice imo.
  • Not Like the Movies - 8 - LMAO this song. Good entry thematically. 
  • Staryu - 8.5 - Very cute choice, they are working to get rich/diamonds, sounds like some good men.

DKB - Work Hard

• Boys - 8 - Nice choice.
  • Clue - 8 - This was pretty on point. Wish it wasn’t so much about getting girls, though.
  • Not Like the Movies - 8.5 - Pretty straight forward to me. Not as strong compared to others because this has some elements of love and wanting to impress someone but the persona is still working hard to achieve something so it fits. 
  • Staryu - 8.5 - They are working hard, mainly for girls, but it’s clear that that is their goal and they are working to achieve their goals of the woman’s happiness, so it works for the theme for me. 

The Isley Brothers - Work to Do

• Boys - 10 - My grandma would love this which reminds me i should go see her sometime soon but I really just don’t feel like it.
  • Clue - 10 - This had everything for me. It was kinda a better version of “Work Hard”.
  • Not Like the Movies - 9.5 - Pretty spot on. Fits the busy, sacrifice and desire to achieve your goals which the prompt asked for. 
  • Staryu - 9.5 - The whole song is about how much work they have to do, to better themselves, it works well for the theme. 

Toby Keith - Hard Way to Make an Easy Living

• Boys - 8 - Nice job.
  • Clue - 8.5 - Almost perfect.
  • Not Like the Movies - 8 - Good job. 
  • Staryu - 8.5 - This mostly works for the theme, sounds like it’s about a hardworking farmer and the sacrifices he’s made.

Kenny Chesney & George Strait - Shiftwork

• Boys - 8 - It works.
  • Clue - 8 - This was good enough.
  • Not Like the Movies - 8 - A good fit. 
  • Staryu - 8.5 - Similar to the farmer song but this is about a hardworking convenience store clerk.

ud544Iv.png?width=1040&height=801

Now that you've all seen how you've done independently, let's see how you rank among your tribe, among all players, and finally which two tribes are heading to Tribal Council this round.

Note: The highest scoring player for each tribe is immune if their tribe heads to Tribal Council.

Glazov

1. Golden Hour - 9.63 - IMMUNE

2. Opulent - 8.50

3. Eros - 8.00

4. Harmonizer - 6.38

4. DOUGLAS BOOTH - 6.38

6. Acetone-  5.38

7. VenusFlyTrap - 1.13

Baltoro

1. dweebz - 9.88 - IMMUNE

2. Rotunda - 9.75

2. Anvarie - 9.75

4. fais_2311 - 8.25

4. Marvin - 8.25

6. Kayseri Mantisi - 8.13

7. khalyan - 7.50

8. beatinglikeadrum - 7.13

Pūanu

1. Samsom - 9.88 - IMMUNE

1. DAP - 9.88 - IMMUNE

3. TruGemini - 9.38

4. Armani - 8.38

5. Ampersand13 - 6.38

6. Red Light - 4.00

Overall Rank:

1. dweebz (+6)

1. Samsom (+19)

1. DAP (+22)

4. Rotunda (-3)

4. Anvarie (+4)

6. Golden Hour (-4)

7. TruGemini (+1)

8. Opulent (-2)

9. Armani (+6)

10. Marvin (-6)

10. fais_2311 (+2)

12. Kayseri Mantisi (+2)

13. Eros (-2)

14. khalyan (-4)

15. beatinglikeadrum (+1)

16. DOUGLAS BOOTH (-13)

16. Ampersand13 (-4)

16. Harmonizer (+1)

19. Acetone (+3)

20. Red Light (-1)

21. VenusFlyTrap (=)

Cumulative Rank:

1. Rotunda - 9.83

2. Golden Hour - 9.46

3. Anvarie - 9.13

4. jeffreyy - 9.06

5. Opulent - 8.96

6. dweebz - 8.88

7. Kayseri Mantisi - 8.25

8. Marvin - 8.21

9. khalyan - 8.13

10. Samsom - 7.92

11. fais_2311 - 7.83

12. DOUGLAS BOOTH - 7.67

13. Ampersand13 - 7.46

14. TruGemini - 7.42

15. Harmonizer - 7.33

16. Eros - 7.08

17. beatinglikeadrum - 6.67

18. DAP - 6.46

21. Walley - 6.13

19. Armani - 6.25

19. Red Light - 6.25

22. Acetone - 5.71

23. Bethenny Frankel - 5

24. VenusFlyTrap - 4.29

Find out who won (for real) with this spoiler!

Spoiler

Tribe Baltoro - congratulations! With an average of 8.58, you all are safe and will not be attending Tribal Council.

Tribe Pūanu - congratulations! With an average of 7.98, you all are safe and will not be attending Tribal Council.

Unfortunately, for Tribe Glazov , you received an average of 6.48 and will be attending Tribal Councils. When you are ready, please DM us in the Discord chat you submitted your entry in. If you fail to vote within the time period, you will incur a self-vote. Please include a bootlist from who you most want out to who you least out, alongside with your vote. If you've submitted a bootlist already, you can update it if you'd like!

Please use the parchment image below and write/type the name of your vote by using photo editing software! If you change your mind, simply send me another PM with an updated choice for elimination. Votes will be due at 7 PM EDT on Sunday, January 23rd. Remember, Golden Hour is immune from elimination and cannot be voted for.

RT_zjk35iHDLx5rxvEydqskT8AjMqJihnrIc4Wj6

Edited by rl231

2 hours ago, VenusFlyTrap said:

cf: i think i may have slightly flopped the comp 

slightly????!?!:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.