• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyride

• Ryan BTE

• Reverse Warholian

• hurricane326

On 1/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, GwennyGwenGwen said:

So sorry to hear all this! I'm having issues with PayPal but is there someone who I could send the donation to through CashApp that could then send it to him through PayPal? Maybe a mod could do that for those of us having PayPal issues that want to help!

Can anyone help with this? I'm waiting for my PayPal to be unlocked but I don't know how long it will take.

It's not much but I hope it helps...

Just let me know of you have received it. 

Sending you all the love. 

hello everyone! I had blood tests done again today. woke up quite early and went back to sleep as soon as I got home, I've been feeling extremely tired and dizzy. it was a possible side effect of the injections but I've been feeling much better, I think yesterday was the worst day. like I literally wasn't able to get out of bed because of my dizziness and lack of strenght.

5 hours ago, Joyride said:

hello everyone! I had blood tests done again today. woke up quite early and went back to sleep as soon as I got home, I've been feeling extremely tired and dizzy. it was a possible side effect of the injections but I've been feeling much better, I think yesterday was the worst day. like I literally wasn't able to get out of bed because of my dizziness and lack of strenght.

Glad to hear you're doing better! Please let us know your blood test results (if you feel comfortable sharing ofc) :heart:

The health care resources in some countries really are disgusting. I'm so sorry you're going through this @Joyride.  I have bookmarked this for when I get paid in a few weeks. 

guys I feel so much better today, the join and muscle pain are almost gone :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Joyride said:

guys I feel so much better today, the join and muscle pain are almost gone :jonny6:

:heart:

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

Well hello, let's celebrate that:WAP:

Hello guys - I have a small update:

today I got the results back from the lab and my iron levels were almost on the higher end of the scaled used to measure them (from 30 to 400), I went from having 3 to having 374,57, which is extremely good and confirmed that the IV treatment worked! it did it's job, however, I still have a quite long road to go as we have not been able to identify the cause of the the dramatic loss iron, so next week I have to get both the colonoscopy and the endoscopy done to rule out any possible intestinal/stomach issues (ulcers, etc), which he believes could be the cause of this entire situation - he also mentioned various times that there is a big chance my small intestine is not working properly, and sadly this could be a close call as my grandparent suffered from malabsorption issues - so it being so sudden could be easily from a combination of both malabsorption issues (I have previous history with this, as my intestines have trouble absorbing B12 and I've had to keep up with this for years) AND chronic bleeding. so we need to get that out of the way to get to the bottom of everything.

the hemogram showed no difference at all. there is hope.

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

today I got the results back from the lab and my iron levels were almost on the higher end of the scaled used to measure them (from 30 to 400), I went from having 3 to having 374,57, which is extremely good and confirmed that the IV treatment worked! it did it's job, however, I still have a quite long road to go as we have not been able to identify the cause of the the dramatic loss iron, so next week I have to get both the colonoscopy and the endoscopy done to rule out any possible intestinal/stomach issues (ulcers, etc), which he believes could be the cause of this entire situation - he also mentioned various times that there is a big chance my small intestine is not working properly, and sadly this could be a close call as my grandparent suffered from malabsorption issues - so it being so sudden could be easily from a combination of both malabsorption issues (I have previous history with this, as my intestines have trouble absorbing B12 and I've had to keep up with this for years) AND chronic bleeding. so we need to get that out of the way to get to the bottom of everything.

I'm so happy for you :hug:

get well soon honey. stay strong and persevere for us. we love you and we want you back in great health :foxaylove:

5 hours ago, Joyride said:

I know we're probably beyond this, but a friend of mine went through something similar (re: severely low iron levels) and it turned out that she has Celiac's disease. Have you been tested for any food allergies?

4 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I know we're probably beyond this, but a friend of mine went through something similar (re: severely low iron levels) and it turned out that she has Celiac's disease. Have you been tested for any food allergies?

that should be included in thenext set of blood tests. I will remind myself, I keep forgetting.

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

that should be included in thenext set of blood tests. I will remind myself, I keep forgetting.

Definitely get it checked. She said her doctors discovered that her intestines were shredded and black.

Glad to hear that you're feeling better! :hughard:

Edited by The7thStranger

I donated, love. Get well soon & stay strong. My thoughts & prayers are with you. :heart2:

Sent. I don't have the most money as I'm a student with no job, but hopefully it contributes to something.

Sending you best wishes. :heart2: 

GUYS!!!!! I have amazing news - first of all I wanna thank every person who has donated, this has been a really stressful process. I've lost quite a lot of hair from stress, still don't feel great, BUT I received the tests to see if there were any autoimmune diseases related to my case and they all came back NEGATIVE. I don't have any kind of words on how to thank everyone, I'm really bad at this but know from the bottom of my heart that I am doing my absolute best to get through this.

Since autoimmune diseases are out of the way, and my iron levels were extremely back there is a very high chance that I am in fact suffering from chronic bleeding from either my intestines due to ulcers or my stomach. I have to get these tests done now and that would be pretty close to an official diagnose. I am still accepting donations as the cost of these procedures, in my case, are still extremely expensive. all help is welcome and again THANK YOU!!! I didn't think I would be able to get this far but you guys made it possible and made me feel supported. eternal grattitude to all of you.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Glad everything is going well!!

I’ll be donating. I hope everything works out king. 

SO glad to hear this, thanks for another update :date2: 

On 1/19/2022 at 1:52 PM, Joyride said:

GUYS!!!!! I have amazing news - first of all I wanna thank every person who has donated, this has been a really stressful process. I've lost quite a lot of hair from stress, still don't feel great, BUT I received the tests to see if there were any autoimmune diseases related to my case and they all came back NEGATIVE. I don't have any kind of words on how to thank everyone, I'm really bad at this but know from the bottom of my heart that I am doing my absolute best to get through this.

Since autoimmune diseases are out of the way, and my iron levels were extremely back there is a very high chance that I am in fact suffering from chronic bleeding from either my intestines due to ulcers or my stomach. I have to get these tests done now and that would be pretty close to an official diagnose. I am still accepting donations as the cost of these procedures, in my case, are still extremely expensive. all help is welcome and again THANK YOU!!! I didn't think I would be able to get this far but you guys made it possible and made me feel supported. eternal grattitude to all of you.

So glad to hear it!

When you get the tests done, do you know if you will have to pay extra for the sedatives? Going through the process could be quite difficult if you are cognitive of what they are doing. You should let us know how much you think you will in support so that we can help you the best we can. :hug:

On 1/22/2022 at 5:54 AM, The7thStranger said:

So glad to hear it!

When you get the tests done, do you know if you will have to pay extra for the sedatives? Going through the process could be quite difficult if you are cognitive of what they are doing. You should let us know how much you think you will in support so that we can help you the best we can. :hug:

for the endoscopy? Yes I’m sure I will have to. Last time I had one I actually didn’t fall asleep or whatever you are supposed to do and I ended up looking the entire thing through the monitor :skull: It was traumatic to say the least, also very uncomfortable.

As far as the colonoscopy I think I have to buy meds too precious to the procedure, I don’t recall having one myself but my mom did and she had to get both sedatives and something to clean her intestines during the night/early morning. I had completely forgotten about this.