Help Needed: Aggressive Anemia and Possible Chronic Bleeding

Joyride

I’ll donate once I get paid, money is a lititle tight right now but I’m definitely going to send you something by tomorrow/Wednesday. I’m sorry that you’re going through this,I wish I could help more. :sosad:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyride

• Ryan BTE

• Reverse Warholian

• hurricane326

Sent a donation through PayPal. 

Let me know if there's any issue with it coming through. 

3 hours ago, Saintlor said:

@Joyride how much money is your goal?

This is a good question bc it’ll help give us an idea of how much he needs since he’s only taking donations until Jan 22nd. 

I should be able to help out though. 

Edited by Limitless
Updated the @ in my quote reply to the OP

i'll donate when i get my paycheck on friday my dear :hug:

money is a bit tight for me at the moment but i'll be sure to send you some!

3 hours ago, Saintlor said:

@Joaquinhow much money is your goal?

honestly I think I don’t think I’ll have a goal until after I get the next set of blood tests, so far we’ve reached $895,55, which already covered the injections and the administration. I’m just getting out of the hospital.

so far I’ve spent around $680 between the injections and the hospital visit. I’ll wait till I get home and eat something to update you guys! Thank you so much 😭

I will donate on Thursday when I get paid. Wishing you a speedy recovery. 

Hello everyone - I've finally made it back home.

I had a lof of luck as one of the pharmacies here had immediate stock of the injections, so I didn't have to wait the two days to get them in my hands! after buying them I asked me a friend to take me to the hospital to see if they would do it there. they were not taking any patients and they said I'd have to go through the ER, and that would take hours and end up even more expensive than the second option.

Went to a somewhat decent clinic in Viña (I'm from a small town, so there weren't many options as to where to go), so I got there and they told me they could do it, I gave them the doctor's order and was told to wait for a bit. they finally get me inside a room and the nurse came to check the veins, etc. she came back with a kind of really disgusting looking saline solution and I was HORRIFIED. she asked me to look away for the IV but I actually love watching so I did, after that instead of the doctor's indication (they had to pass it in 30 minutes) but it was kind of too painful, so they slowed it down and ended up taking two hours.

my friend had to leave so I took an uber home, and now I'm here, sleepy as hell. and with a bit of pain in  my wrist. but I haven't had any side effects so far (unless you take hotness in the application area as one?).

I wanna thank everyone from the bottom of my (broken) heart as I couldn't have done any of this without you guys. this is probably the first step of many, so I wanted to thank every person who donated and those who sent me good luck wishes, which I definitely needed, for sure.

also wanted to thank @Ryan BTEand the rest of the ATRL team for making this happen - also sorry Ryan for the pics. I probably shouldn't have sent those as the saline solution was really disgusting looking. I'll keep everyone updated on how I feel later today or tomorrow, as I'm really sleepy now.

--------

also as a side note, as @Saintlorsaid I think it's best I try to open a GFM but I'd need the help of @ATRL Feedbackas international bank accounts cannot be linked to campaigns and they also don't like people opening campaigns for others, so if anyone has any suggestions as to how to keep this as transparent as possible I would really appreciate it.

@Joyride (or @Joaquin, I’m confused as to which @ we’re supposed to use at this point) if you and the members that donated, are okay with it, would you create a list on the first page of everyone that’s donated, and I’ll donate a dollar for each member that’s already/continues to donate, up until the deadline you noted of January 22nd, and we can make it a sort of like a challenge :smile:.

And finally, on the last day you’re accepting donations I’ll match 10% of all the proceeds you’ve collected. 

So you’d get a 2-for-1 special from me!

Let me know what you think when you’re up and rested! I was gonna buy Adele tickets, but this is much more important and fulfilling :heart:

• ATRL Administrator

:heart: you @Joyride.

donated, hope everything goes well :dancehall: :heart2:

I love @Joyride we’ve had so many conversations about vinyl and music. His avatar is literally the brother to mine. :!ohno: I have donated. This is awful. I’m praying for you, bb. You don’t deserve this. Pull through! You will, and we’re going to help you do it. :hug:

4 hours ago, Joyride said:

I had a lof of luck as one of the pharmacies here had immediate stock of the injections, so I didn't have to wait the two days to get them in my hands! after buying them I asked me a friend to take me to the hospital to see if they would do it there. they were not taking any patients and they said I'd have to go through the ER, and that would take hours and end up even more expensive than the second option.

Went to a somewhat decent clinic in Viña (I'm from a small town, so there weren't many options as to where to go), so I got there and they told me they could do it, I gave them the doctor's order and was told to wait for a bit. they finally get me inside a room and the nurse came to check the veins, etc. she came back with a kind of really disgusting looking saline solution and I was HORRIFIED. she asked me to look away for the IV but I actually love watching so I did, after that instead of the doctor's indication (they had to pass it in 30 minutes) but it was kind of too painful, so they slowed it down and ended up taking two hours.

my friend had to leave so I took an uber home, and now I'm here, sleepy as hell. and with a bit of pain in  my wrist. but I haven't had any side effects so far (unless you take hotness in the application area as one?).

I wanna thank everyone from the bottom of my (broken) heart as I couldn't have done any of this without you guys. this is probably the first step of many, so I wanted to thank every person who donated and those who sent me good luck wishes, which I definitely needed, for sure.

also wanted to thank @Ryan BTEand the rest of the ATRL team for making this happen - also sorry Ryan for the pics. I probably shouldn't have sent those as the saline solution was really disgusting looking. I'll keep everyone updated on how I feel later today or tomorrow, as I'm really sleepy now.

--------

also as a side note, as @Saintlorsaid I think it's best I try to open a GFM but I'd need the help of @ATRL Feedbackas international bank accounts cannot be linked to campaigns and they also don't like people opening campaigns for others, so if anyone has any suggestions as to how to keep this as transparent as possible I would really appreciate it.

My heart sank reading this. I hope we can figure out the GoFundMe and I’ll be continuing to pray for you. Stay strong 🙏

Sadly I am not in a position to donate but I just wanted to reach out and wish you a quick recovery. I hope everything goes well for you.

5 hours ago, Limitless said:

@Joyride (or @Joaquin, I’m confused as to which @ we’re supposed to use at this point) if you and the members that donated, are okay with it, would you create a list on the first page of everyone that’s donated, and I’ll donate a dollar for each member that’s already/continues to donate, up until the deadline you noted of January 22nd, and we can make it a sort of like a challenge :smile:.

And finally, on the last day you’re accepting donations I’ll match 10% of all the proceeds you’ve collected. 

So you’d get a 2-for-1 special from me!

Let me know what you think when you’re up and rested! I was gonna buy Adele tickets, but this is much more important and fulfilling :heart:

just use @Joyride@Joaquinwas my original ATRL number but someone stole it so I had to register under Joyride  :deadbanana:

Sadly I’m not in a position financially to help (I’m between jobs right now and my savings are currently paying my rent/bills) but I honestly hope to god wish you the best throughout your treatments and if you need to talk about anything my DMs are open.

:heart2:

I’m not able to donate at the moment but I truly wish you strength and luck. Situations like this truly suck, ur in my thoughts. :heart:

12 hours ago, Joyride said:

--------

Every step is a big one, thank you for the update, keep resting and recovering :heart2:

Joyride, you mentioned that you have maxed out your credit cards. I am not sure what the interest rate is in your country (Chile?) but you definitely do not want to miss your payments. You probably should settle them asap, after buying the prescription drugs.

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Joyride, you mentioned that you have maxed out your credit cards. I am not sure what the interest rate is in your country (Chile?) but you definitely do not want to miss your payments. You probably should settle them asap, after buying the prescription drugs.

I also need to start working on this so I don’t ruin my credit history😰

Done king! :heart:

Wishing you all the best and I hope you're mentally as strong as possible dealing with this.

You'll get through this!

9 hours ago, Joyride said:

just use @Joyride@Joaquinwas my original ATRL number but someone stole it so I had to register under Joyride  :deadbanana:

PM me sis