Help Needed: Aggressive Anemia and Possible Chronic Bleeding

Joyride

also - about the surgery itse,f, here's the epicrisis given to me after the surgery:

5VITdw2.jpg

and after re-visiting the document, I'm not sure why it was another doctor who wrote this paper? is that normal? the doctor that did the surgery is called Clairet Suarez, not Cristina Bachelet :skull:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyride

• Ryan BTE

• Reverse Warholian

• hurricane326

14 minutes ago, Joyride said:

Clairet Suarez

Please pursue litigation against this wench once your condition is more stable. Most of this could've been avoided and that hag shouldn't get away unscathed. 

Donated btw :heart2:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Do you have a social media account? Maybe you could post there to find a broader audience.

Edited by sxhunluv

has a gofundme page been created yet?

regardless, I get paid this Friday. can the donation wait until then? I really want to give you something, but dont want it to be too late for you either

I get paid Friday end of the week so I'll definitely donate asap. :dancehall::heart:

Im so sorry you are going through this , I Hope you get better soon, thoughts and prayers with you :hug:

I’m heartbroken to read your OP Joaq. I wish, hope and pray for that there’s a less bleak alternative outcome for your journey. However faint, I’m keeping the torch burning for you. I’ve sent you a little donation with a little note. I hope it makes a small difference.  

Just so you know, you are doing a brave thing reaching out to this community and I can’t even imagine how much you’ve  had to harness to face your health challenges head on. For that alone, I hope you applaud yourself  cus in one post, you’ve touched and inspired souls. Where you found courage, I hope it’s fortified with abundance of strength and the wealth of health to see you through the rest of your journey. 

:heart2:

@Joyride I just finished praying for you :heart2: I am so sorry you’re going through this. I would love to donate. Is it possible to have a GoFundMe set up? 

Hoping the best for you :heart2: I don't have any money to give at this moment but i am so sorry you are going through this.

Bumping up this thread. Offering my best prayers for your wellbeing and recovery!

:heart: Bumping this! Hope you make a full recovery!

I will donate, I hope you make a quick recovery, sending you strength and big big kudos to the admin team for promoting this, it’s great to see this community coming together to help each other out :clap3:

I live in a third world country with high inflation and exchange rates and not able to donate since I myself am a student.
Can't help you with money but I can help you with my services.

I am an expert academic writer.
Have written various researches for students in UK and have done countless assignments for university students in America and other countries such as Australia etc.
have an account on Upwork and have written Ph.D. level thesis as well (approved by supervisor and published).

Let me know if any of your assignment/research work is due which you'd like me to do.
I can provide plagiarism free work with full references as required.

Hope you get well soon.
hospital visit/stays can be daunting and I can totally understand.

please reach me through DM if you need any of sample work for assurance purpose.

Edit: I hope this is allowed to share here on ATRL.
Mod can remove if it is against any guideline.

Edited by Mrnoniee

Don’t worry guys! I will be taking donations until The 22nd.

8 hours ago, Joyride said:

also - about the surgery itse,f, here's the epicrisis given to me after the surgery:

5VITdw2.jpg

and after re-visiting the document, I'm not sure why it was another doctor who wrote this paper? is that normal? the doctor that did the surgery is called Clairet Suarez, not Cristina Bachelet :skull:

2 people operate- the main doctor and their assistant. Maybe the assistant filled the document. (Assistant like a doctor assistant, not the nurse like people tend to think.)

First of all, I hope that you'll recover fast an soon.

Second of all - from the looks of it, you may have chronic bleeding after the surgery. The removal of the tonsils may be quite dangerous actually. The quite low ferritin means that your iron reserves are practically non existant - this might be due to bleeding, chronic illness, some GIT conditions and some other more. That s why they need to look in to your stomach and duodenum - to rule out a potential bleeding from there.

Are you using Ferinject/injectafer? I know that it could be quite expensive. We are using it in a trial with patients with iron deficiency and earth failure and it's very effective in filling the depots.

It's kind of sick that you're not hospitalized, given the deterioration of your health.

What a horrible healthcare, I'm really sorry that you have to experience this.

I ******* hate how Paypal always glichtes when I try to send money out of my country. 
I'm sorry to ask you this, but would you mind checking if you receive my donation ? I sent a message with my username. 

I can't send you money right at this moment (due to a personal problem) but will help as soon as I can!

I donated , not a lot but is what I can.

get well soon ❤️

Wish I could have sent more, but I'm currently looking for work at the moment. Hope it helps :hug:

12 hours ago, Joyride said:

guys! thanks to all of you that donated i've finally managed to reach the $450 mark - I really do appreciate this with all my heart and I will keep you guys updated. I went out on Friday to all the pharmacies here and $440 was by far che cheapest one. they told me I'd have to buy them and that they'd take 2 days to get from Santiago to where I live. this is a dream come true - but certainly not the final step. Thank you so much for your donations and to those who still want to donate - they are more than welcome, as this would help me cover my future hospital bills, doctor's visits and possible new drugs I'm prescribed.

I'm truly lost for words. you guys are the ******* best.

I’m glad to hear this, is it a one time treatment or something you’ll have to repeat and pay for monthly/on a regular basis? I’m any case, just sent my donation, hope it helps 

29 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I’m glad to hear this, is it a one time treatment or something you’ll have to repeat and pay for monthly/on a regular basis? I’m any case, just sent my donation, hope it helps 

the doctor said the injections should only be given once every 5 years, however ke asked me to keep an eye out and always get that test done in case something does happen.

he also mentioned that these injections do have side effecs, he told me he gave them to a man in his 50s who had flu-like symptoms so I'm not happy about that, I hope I don't get them.

Guys if anyone has a different question or would like to know a bit about my medic history do not hesitance to call me