• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• ontherocks

• suburbannature

• Ibrahim

Why is he so hated? I don’t follow tennis, seems there more to the contempt than his vaccination status. 

I’ll be surprised if he/his team still opt to fight this out. Don’t you need to be mentally fit to play tennis at his level? The past fortnight must’ve taken a toll 

This is genuinely embarrassing bith for Australia and for Novak.

Finally justice. This infested rat better gets what it deserves.

Ugh why do I get the feeling that his lawyers will save him once again. Everything can be bought

13 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Why is he so hated? I don’t follow tennis, seems there more to the contempt than his vaccination status. 

I’ll be surprised if he/his team still opt to fight this out. Don’t you need to be mentally fit to play tennis at his level? The past fortnight must’ve taken a toll 

because he's eastern european

:ahh:amazing

bye bye Novax Djokobitch 

Rightfully so. No vaccination, no entry - pretty straight forward rules one would think. 

48 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

Well that’s rather xenophobic. I hope not :dancehall:

3 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

Dd as an eastern European I can assure you it's not the case. He's a complete prick who throws temper tantrums and has a long history of reckless behavior during the pandemic, like organizing a superspreader tour event at its beginning

garbage rat :clap:

55 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

no it's coz he is rich and famous and is trying to use his platform and status to escape the law and endangering others 

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

He is viewed very controversally because he's not only an anti-vaxxer, but also a Serbian ultra-nationalist. He's been rubbing shoulders his entire career with Serbian war criminals from the Yugoslav war. Last year, he visited an leader of the paramilitary unit "Drina Volvey" in Bosnia, that was involved in the genocide of the Muslim Bosniaks in Srebrenica (they executed 8,000+ muslim people within 3 days in the Bosnian war in the 90s). He is friends with Milorad Dodik, an ethnically Serbian secessionist who is basically currently trying to start a civil war in Bosnia to split up the country and make it rejoin Serbia.

1 hour ago, EtherealCat said:

As if :deadbanana2: 'Camila is hated for being latina' teas.  No, ma'am, this man is just a moron, end of the story.

the serbians will be seething

Classic case of when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite. 

It would have been so easy for him to fake either getting a vaccine or getting a positive PCR in time for an exception. His arrogance tripped him up. 

A loser :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

people like to deny it for some reason but he's the wrong kind of white with a poor upbringing muscling his way into the love in of two western european rich kids, there's a reason people are/were fine with andy murray challening them but not novak

WE LOVE TO SEE IT :giraffe:

the only winner in the end is ATP tour...free promo....

1 hour ago, EtherealCat said:

people like to deny it for some reason but he's the wrong kind of white with a poor upbringing muscling his way into the love in of two western european rich kids, there's a reason people are/were fine with andy murray challening them but not novak

To pretend race and class don't play a factor is naive and disingenuous but his stans have defaulted to it to defend him for so long their points have lost most of their strength, especially over a lengthy history in the sport now of thumbing his nose at his competition, peers, etc. that is well documented. 

Some Serbian officials themselves are threatening to jail him upon his return for lying about the timing of his recovery and traveling widely as had already been documented. 

The majority of this recent drama he has brought upon himself. I'm not leaving Australia's government at war with itself - federal vs. province, etc. out of the blame either (including the PM trying to get a political advantage which has already been called out).

There's multiple issues here: Australian politics, Australian dysfunction, Serbian vaccine resistance, Australian vaccine resistance, Serbian dysfunction, people trying to capitalize on the wedge by bringing in unrelated issues to divide the countries like state-run Russian media, the greed of the Australian tennis authorities who tried to get Djokovic in in the first place and Djokovic himself. 

The world isn't functioning well during a pandemic and is this is exhibit A. 

Good. **** him :clap3: