Update: Djokovic has left Australia!

OnlyManInTheWorld

10 hours ago, geddymonster said:

Tennis Australia tried to put profits over public health and the Australian government was like not on my watch. :toofunny3:

This, they were informed of the regulation in November last year. If they failed to communicate that or disregarded it, that’s on them. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• ontherocks

• suburbannature

• Ibrahim

7 hours ago, ontherocks said:

Regardless which mutation, being vaxxed lowers the chances of getting and spreading it. Even when you get infected while being vaccinated, you are still not the potential superspreader that you'd be if unvaxxed. 

He's also one of the biggest sportsmen of today. He should set a positive example, not a negative one. A complete jerk through and through.

Vaccination protects YOURSELF AND ONLY YOURSELF. The rest is propaganda and a good one nonetheless.

27 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Here comes the Serbian government, ready to victimize them Serbians like clockwork :toofunny2:  I remember when the vaccine rollout started, they bragged about their vaccination rate. Now it’s severely lagging, and this is the consequence. Australia made the right decision, especially as thousands of Australians haven’t been able to get home in the last two years.

Emotional speech from father

His father as alluded to also went on a rant about the situation comparing the record equalling Grand Slam winner's plight to Jesus.

"They're holding Novak captive. Novak is Serbia, and they are trampling Novak, and they are trampling Serbia. That man, Scott Morrison, whose name says it all, dared to attack Novak and expel him, and he did not even enter their country. They wanted to underestimate him, to humiliate him and Serbia.

"We are Serbs, a proud people, we never attacked anyone, we just defended ourselves. That is what our Serb, Novak, is doing now, with his behavior towards the hosts, the organizers. Novak is a light at the end of the tunnel. That political oligarchy will not extinguish that, I don't have enough words to call those politicians, because this has nothing to do with sports. He fulfilled all the conditions needed to enter and win another of their famous Australian Open."

"And he would win it, of course, it is Novak, the best tennis player and the best athlete in the world. But that cannot be said by word of mouth by those experts, those few hundred million people from that western world who think the world is theirs.

"Jesus was crucified on the cross, and everything was done to him, but he is alive among us even now. Now Novak is being crucified, they are doing everything to him."

https://tennisuptodate.com/tennis-news/novak-djokovics-father-srdjan-holds-press-conference-amid-detention-in-australia-they-crucified-jesus-now-they-are-crucifying-novak

Jesus, sweetie...

real scandal is that they invited him , and then acting like he is drug smuggler. if they have told him NO at very start, he wouldnt go anyway.

Edited by lestat111

3 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

real scandal is that they invited him , and then acting like he is drug smuggler. if they have told him NO at very start, he wouldnt go anyway.

based on fraud and lies apparently.

51 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

based on the tennis world's perception of him, i would say the opposite of jesus

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

based on fraud and lies apparently.

based on the tennis world's perception of him, i would say the opposite of jesus

we dont know anything, he for sure would not go with some blanat lies on paper, he has whole team with him. his father is really trash.

Good, it's what he deserves, he's been problematic for years and finally it's caught up to him.

monique-clownery.gif

not surprised. he always comes across as a huge douchebag.

Good :clap3:, he's an asshole trying to circumvent the vaccine rules and trying to get into Australia unvaccinated, medical exemption my ass :dies:

tiffany-pollard-bye-pumpkin.gif

it's what he deserves. especially after testing positive, and then meet and greeting children maskless. i hope the australian government deports him.

On 1/5/2022 at 9:10 PM, bidet said:

even though omicron doesn't care whether you're vaccinated or not, I'm happy that Australia did this :clap3: I burned my Djocovid stan card last year and I'm glad to see the sucker lose 

well i just got it, and i was bad with 2 shots of vaccined, but my anti-vaxxer aunt and uncle got really bad...........

I hope everything bad happens to this problematic straight, white, rich privileged man.

No one is above the law.

Australia has denied him the visa AGAIN. His team can and will once again go to court in hope a decision in his favour will be made til Sunday.