• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• ontherocks

• suburbannature

• Ibrahim

Good. Allow the stranded Australians to come home first without having to fork out ridiculous amounts of money before this clown can come in to hit a ball for 2 hours :michael:

Serbia's vaccination rate is like less than 50% and there seems to be a huge anti-vaxx movement in countries in that area. So i'm not surprised at all

But wow what a pleasing moment for me. He's always been such a jerk and to think they shipped him with this poor excuse of exemption (when nearly everything that would secure a vaccine exemption would also preclude him from playing sports) and queen Auss lireally SHIPPED HIM BACK :ahh: 

Ok before we crucify him, we should be targeting Scott Morrison first.

Remember that time during Easter when he went on a plane to visit his family WHEN no-one was allowed to do this or they'd get fined? People who had relatives dying couldn't even see their relative. 😭

Yep that's our prime minister right there. 

11 minutes ago, Buddy said:

That's his problem.

And he has to face the consequences. COVID isn't a personal decision. 
_
Good. :clap3:

Tennis Australia tried to put profits over public health and the Australian government was like not on my watch. :toofunny3:

australia slaying us omg

3 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

Good :clap3: this man has such an ego about him. You aren’t above the law sweaty!

45 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

Tennis Australia tried to put profits over public health and the Australian government was like not on my watch. :toofunny3:

Ironic since the main message of the Liberal Party Government has been profits over public health. 

We really needed tennis channel to have a live feed of him and his lawyers scrambling at the border :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, 1DES said:

I thought this was about the duo band. 

I thought this too :rip: Icons though!

---

Djokovic is an absolutely awful human, and I'm glad to see him face some consequences.  He's disgraced the sport of tennis since his time on top.  

4 hours ago, maat said:

Novax Joke-ovic got shipped back

:lmao:

OT: Good. :clap3:

5 hours ago, maat said:

Novax Joke-ovic got shipped back

4 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

:)

I think what Australia does has class to it, I’ll say that. 

:bibliahh:

How tf did he get all the way there and then get denied? Did he or his team not get the proper approvals before going? A mess

An honest question how does him nit being vaccinated affect other ppl ? He can only affect himself considering vaccinated ppl can get virus same way as un vaccinated ppl ?

With that being said I am glad he isn't getting special treatment considering Australian ppl have been in lockdown for a century now.

34 minutes ago, easy HME said:

An honest question how does him nit being vaccinated affect other ppl ? He can only affect himself considering vaccinated ppl can get virus same way as un vaccinated ppl ?

With that being said I am glad he isn't getting special treatment considering Australian ppl have been in lockdown for a century now.

Regardless which mutation, being vaxxed lowers the chances of getting and spreading it. Even when you get infected while being vaccinated, you are still not the potential superspreader that you'd be if unvaxxed. 

He's also one of the biggest sportsmen of today. He should set a positive example, not a negative one. A complete jerk through and through.

Edited by ontherocks

11 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Not everyone follows the vaccine ideals. That's their personal choice. Freedom to think and be people.

not when its compulsory for the citizens of Australia. Shut the fuck up

They shipped him but Australia shipped him back to Serbia

nadal record saved, thank you australia