Update: Djokovic has left Australia!

OnlyManInTheWorld

• Judges in Australia have dismissed Novak Djokovic's challenge to overturn the cancellation of his visa for a second time.
  • Djokovic said he was "extremely disappointed" by the court's decision, but would now cooperate with authorities over his departure from the country — ending his bid for a record-extending 10th Australian Open men's singles title.
Edited by OnlyManInTheWorld

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonPill

• ontherocks

• suburbannature

• Cloudy

Good riddance. There have been Australian citizens who haven't been able to return home but this unvaccinated wanker is allowed??? Pass. He won't be missed. 

Not everyone follows the vaccine ideals. That's their personal choice. Freedom to think and be people.

Good :clap3: this man has such an ego about him. You aren’t above the law sweaty!

10 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Not everyone follows the vaccine ideals. That's their personal choice. Freedom to think and be people.

sure but these people should be prepared to face consequences, like being denied entry to certrain countries  :)

The way I CACKLED when I heard the news. Good riddance! :gaycat5:

Good! It's time to take out the trash :clap3: 

So that's why 'Djocovid' was trending :toofunny3:

I'm kinda against this sort of treatment of unvaccinated, especially at this point in the pandemic where this variant easily passes through vaccine immunities, but he deserves it :fan:

He should just go and do the OnlyFans...

even though omicron doesn't care whether you're vaccinated or not, I'm happy that Australia did this :clap3: I burned my Djocovid stan card last year and I'm glad to see the sucker lose 

If his medical exemption was genuine and for a valid reason, he should/would have been let through. 

The fact that the evidence he provided wasn't enough for the authorities suggests he was trying to get around Australia's vaccine laws. If not, he needs to prove them wrong, but it all seems very fishy :michael:

Treat the anti-vaxxers like garbage , we love to see it. :clap3:

Italy France and Australia making them SUFFER for their idiotic choice :clap3:

NOBODY should be above the law :clap3:

good. I want to know what religion disallows vaccines.

He could've just kept his exemption private and let people speculate whether he was vaccinated or not. I believe other players have exemptions but they have not been named, and any time he was asked about it before he declined to share his vaccination status.

But he had to rub it in people's faces with that smug social media post, and it backfired and caused a huge backlash. He probably wouldn't even be getting deported if he didn't insist on being an anti-vaxx mascot. :clown:

2 minutes ago, maat said:

Novax Joke-ovic got shipped back

:)

I think what Australia does has class to it, I’ll say that. 

8 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

good. I want to know what religion disallows vaccines.

God creates everything but vaccines that save lives.

49 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Yeah, but it's been said many times before why it is important to get vaccinate and he's a public figure, he should be setting an example.

3 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

He could've just kept his exemption private and let people speculate whether he was vaccinated or not. I believe other players have exemptions but they have not been named, and any time he was asked about it before he declined to share his vaccination status.

But he had to rub it in people's faces with that smug social media post, and it backfired and caused a huge backlash. He probably wouldn't even be getting deported if he didn't insist on being an anti-vaxx mascot. :clown:

I need to read the whole mess.

53 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

And he's free to do that in a country that is not Australia :)

Edited by Headlock

I thought this was about the duo band.