Sabrina Carpenter - "Fast Times"

Bxtch

Spoiler

the album name & date apparently l word, also someone who teased fast times since like september on twitter posted more snippets of the album :rip::rip:

Edited by mar

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dangerousalex

• Ampersand13

• Samsom

• mar

Love the hair :jonnycat:

Can't wait.. She always serves bops 

Isn't her new label bankrupt? I've heard something not good.

1 hour ago, Sad Serenade said:

Isn't her new label bankrupt? I've heard something not good.

Island Records changed CEOs, a decision that's apparently only being finalized THIS month according to Olivia O Brien. All artists on their roster have been essentially waitlisted since June and wouldn't be able to release anything with a proper campaign. Hopefully this year is when she'll finally have her breakthrough, the Olivia drama definitely made her more well known and recognized for better and for worse lol.

2 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Island Records changed CEOs, a decision that's apparently only being finalized THIS month according to Olivia O Brien. All artists on their roster have been essentially waitlisted since June and wouldn't be able to release anything with a proper campaign. Hopefully this year is when she'll finally have her breakthrough, the Olivia drama definitely made her more well known and recognized for better and for worse lol.

thank you

I hope she will receive a proper treatment this year.

The album is called Lucky, isn’t it? She said it’s “out there” and she released a merch drop called Lucky a few weeks ago. She’s also got a new tattoo saying Lucky.

5 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

The album is called Lucky, isn’t it? She said it’s “out there” and she released a merch drop called Lucky a few weeks ago. She’s also got a new tattoo saying Lucky.

oh you're right, that would be a cute album title :eek:

img_8834_1024x1024.jpg?v=1637724562

Spoiler

5th studio album “whirlwind” coming February 14 2022 is the leak

Snippet of Fast Times: 

On 1/6/2022 at 10:21 AM, LikeAChampion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Snippet of Fast Times: 

are we completely sure the leak is real? :rip: because like that release date is really close so that would mean fast times should drop next week so there’s like a good month between the single and the full album

50 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

February 14th isn't even a Friday:rip:

yeah.. she dropped honeymoon fades on february 14th on 2020 tho, and also i can see her dropping it on the 14th since its valentine's day and the album is probably love themed :gaycat6:

On 1/6/2022 at 10:21 AM, LikeAChampion said:
  Hide contents

Snippet of Fast Times: 

:jonny5:

I love her but both Skinny Dipping and Skin were awful and if these songs are any indication of how her new album will sound she can keep it

I am not an insider, nor do I pretend to be one. I know someone who has heard the record and said if you like Skinny Dipping you will most likely enjoy the album. That leads me to believe it'll be more of that singer/songwriter vibe with pop sensibilities as opposed to the rnb-ness of Singular. It also makes me think there will probably be a solid amount of Julia Michaels tracks which I'm not thrilled about. I do love Skinny Dipping though so I'm feeling optimistic and pumped. 

3 hours ago, mar said:

yeah.. she dropped honeymoon fades on february 14th on 2020 tho, and also i can see her dropping it on the 14th since its valentine's day and the album is probably love themed :gaycat6:

I could see her releasing the single on February 14 but no way the album is out February 14th.

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

I am not an insider, nor do I pretend to be one. I know someone who has heard the record and said if you like Skinny Dipping you will most likely enjoy the album. That leads me to believe it'll be more of that singer/songwriter vibe with pop sensibilities as opposed to the rnb-ness of Singular. It also makes me think there will probably be a solid amount of Julia Michaels tracks which I'm not thrilled about. I do love Skinny Dipping though so I'm feeling optimistic and pumped. 

thank you!! :wanda: cant waittt :rockon:

Spoiler

"suns up too soon 
like daylight savings
mixed emotions 
are congregating"

the lyrics of the snippet :rockon: shes really coming huh

6 hours ago, mar said:

are we completely sure the leak is real? :rip: because like that release date is really close so that would mean fast times should drop next week so there’s like a good month between the single and the full album

No but the person who posted the leak does have some kind of tea since the snippet they posted was legit.. it got taken down. 

3 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

No but the person who posted the leak does have some kind of tea since the snippet they posted was legit.. it got taken down. 

yeah that other snippet he posted of the other album track was definitely real,, let's just hope she announces real soon then :gaycat6:

This song is way better than SD. 

Heard a few tracks including this one but have no idea about the releasing schedule for the album

she's coming omg :jonny5:

57 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

This song is way better than SD. 

Heard a few tracks including this one but have no idea about the releasing schedule for the album

Can you please share anything about those tracks with us? :hippo: