• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• imabadkid

• Wicked

• SchmoodRing

1 hour ago, Flamingo. said:

Wow the rage he has needs to be dealt with. sad. 

i volunteer 

And he knocked that ass out :dies:

Love it when people think they can say **** to celebrities and get what they deserve. Is there any further context? Was anything else said before they started filming?:heart: 

Usher sweetie I’m so sorry. 

Anyway, J Cole can come home to release his stress any day. 

On 1/5/2022 at 11:19 AM, VelvetCrush said:

:bibliahh:

not ppl in here defending him :rip: women get called ***** daily and you don't see them being physically violent. I mean the guy was also wrong to say **** you ***** to another person but that doesn't justify jumping at someone :rip:

I have fought several women who have called me a ***** and have men who did that handled by other men, not sure who you're speaking for but it's not me. I like to fight, I like to tussle. :michael:

The amount of people condoning violence in here :toofunny3:

The instigators are in the wrong, but to go out of your way to physically assault them is unacceptable, especially since he had security with him and the others did not.

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The amount of people condoning violence in here :toofunny3:

The instigators are in the wrong, but to go out of your way to physically assault them is unacceptable, especially since he had security with him and the others did not.

defending yourself from being harassed shouldn't be vilified. if anything they were probably trying him because he had security. this site switches like f words. one minute he's corny and a clown and now the next he's violent because he knows how to fight? 

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

defending yourself from being harassed shouldn't be vilified. if anything they were probably trying him because he had security. this site switches like f words. one minute he's corny and a clown and now the next he's violent because he knows how to fight? 

I never called him a clown, what are you’re talking about? :toofunny3:

You, on the other hand, have been defending his violent a*s for a few pages now. Don’t you have anything better to do?

Once again: the instigators are absolutely in the wrong for verbally harassing him, but Jason resorted to physical violence and that automatically puts him in a worst position than them. If you can’t grasp this simple concept, I don’t know what to tell you.