Jason Derulo involved in FIGHT after being called Usher

thatsmydemi

He should be happy that at least they knew his face, which is more than I can say for some of us

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihannabiggestfan

• imabadkid

• Wicked

• SchmoodRing

I hope he thought he was being confused with an usher.  Wouldn't he get better perks/treatment if people mistook him for Usher??  :huh: 

He knocked that last man completely out and just as he was about to say the N-word too :deadbanana4:

Absolute trash. There was zero reasons to jump on them like he did. He is pathetic.

He really went IN damn :ahh:

He needs to seek help. Isn’t he rich? I mean  I’m not in his shoes but why let some random get to you like that?

Jason is hotter >
Usher has better music tho 

45 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

I would be mad too if I said my name in every song and people still got it wrong :rip: 

:rip:

Can't wait for the lawsuit! 

Sue Taylor Swift GIF

42 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Is there no other context behind this....:rip:

The title is misleading, he got mad because he got called a bitch, not the Usher part.

They deserved it. Stop saying shit and trying to troll in real life. Ain't nobody ever calling Jason a bitch again lol second dude got ktfo :ahh:

Edited by Wicked

6 minutes ago, Wicked said:

They deserved it. Stop saying shit and trying to troll in real life. Ain't nobody ever calling Jason a bitch again lol second dude got ktfo :ahh:

Someone being shady/insulting doesn't give you a right to assault them. Now if they threw hands first it'd be a different story.

1 minute ago, bringhimdowndown said:

Someone being shady/insulting doesn't give you a right to assault them. Now if they threw hands first it'd be a different story.

You don't get free reign to say whatever you want without consequences. Jason has said several times talk shit online but in person he will fight, dudes didn't listen, so they got their ass beat.

Now I understand the Chris Brown comparisons but Usher is a stretch

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Serving bjork

i was about to say 

I think he beat them up less so because they called him usher and more so because they called him a bitch 

Just because he’s famous doesn’t mean y’all can troll him without repercussions 

1 hour ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Nnn he should be happy anyone even compared him to Usher. He will never have the respect, relevancy or hits like Usher. 

Usher been known to spead the Burn. So, I wouldn't want to be confused with that mess. 

Them hits was landing, tried to troll and caught a couple knuckle sandwiches . :toofunny3:

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, they thought he was gonna let it slide cause he is famous and now look.