3 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Both are trash in their own side:heart:

Seethe at progressivism :heart:

8 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Seethe at progressivism :heart:

Here they go:

dumpster-race.gif

36 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

How is this a drag? Her mom LIVES in Florida and they haven’t done anything draggable (eating outside without a mask is the best they got?)

AOC for all her faults is attacked relentlessly for the most trivial BS.

4 minutes ago, Somnambulist said:

How is this a drag? Her mom LIVES in Florida and they haven’t done anything draggable (eating outside without a mask is the best they got?)

AOC for all her faults is attacked relentlessly for the most trivial BS.

I’m happy she’s able to visit her mom. Too bad she’s getting drag for it. 

21 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Do not compare AOC with DeSantis. She’s not the one putting her constituents at risk with reckless Covid laws. 

26 minutes ago, Trent W said:

16 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

dumpster-race.gif

It's truly #TeamNeither on this one :rip:

AOC literally raised thousands of dollars for a state that she had nothing to do with while their senator ran away to vacation somewhere warmer and left their dog to freeze but yes let’s pretend like Progressive Dems are the same as Republicans. Disgusting GOP bootlickers on this site I s2g

DeathSantis should focus on the sick/dying staff and students at Florida schools 

17 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

It's truly #TeamNeither on this one :rip:

Yup, you have to be a special kind of stupid to follow either of them.

Garbage is garbage, they can end each other and make us a HUGE favor.

44 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Yup, you have to be a special kind of stupid to follow either of them.

Garbage is garbage, they can end each other and make us a HUGE favor.

AOC is a gem of a woman. :rip:

their enemies to lovers story arc is brewing 

2 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

AOC literally raised thousands of dollars for a state that she had nothing to do with while their senator ran away to vacation somewhere warmer and left their dog to freeze but yes let’s pretend like Progressive Dems are the same as Republicans. Disgusting GOP bootlickers on this site I s2g

!!!!

The brain worms are rough. 

I wish this man on all those people that run to Biden threads tbh. This is the man they deserve. I want them to have him. Take him and insert him inside of you, very deep. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I wish this man on all those people that run to Biden threads tbh. This is the man they deserve. I want them to have him. Take him and insert him inside of you, very deep. 

I honestly wish neither Biden nor DeSantis on any normal working person :skull:  Nobody deserves either tbh. 

She literally was visiting her family for the holiday who live in Florida?  Also, what "lockdown" is she escaping? :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I honestly wish neither Biden nor DeSantis on any normal working person :skull:  Nobody deserves either tbh. 

Trust me I agree :rip: but this creature will definitely be trying to run in 2024, and he makes it, the threats to not vote because of Biden are scary because we’ll get this thing. :mazen:

Um She's visiting her mom lol? Like, how brain-dead are we now.. DeSantis c'mon. 

4 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Be carful what you wish for :swan:

this isn't shade nor any sort of dig at all if the entire state is still a wreck two weeks since his disappearance. Nikki better fry his ass for doing nothing these past two weeks & BTS about the stockpile of tests he refused to distribute while claiming he was fighting Biden for monoclonal antibody treatments:juanny:

#FLVoteNikki

Anyone who thinks this guy made any points clearly needs to get their brains checked for worms.  

He can’t make any comment unless it’s written for him . Embarrassing 

On 1/3/2022 at 8:34 PM, Breathe On Moi said:

Biden is coming for one of the biggest midterm defeats in history, and that has nothing to do with gay pop forum posters and everything to do with the fact that he's an awful leader that couldn't scrounge up a better majority than the pathetic 50-50 Senate we're left with AFTER his predecessor mismanaged a global pandemic with which he could... you know.... actually accomplish something.

But "We need a strong Republican Party!" according to Biden and Pelosi. So here we are, with the weakest, most ineffective president we've had since probably Herbert Hoover, coming for a massive loss against either DeSantis or Trump in 2024.